Photo

[7/18] Tsubaki Factory 4th Single "Date no Hi wa Nido Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai / Junjou cm (Centimeter) / Konya Dake Ukaretakatta"

Tsubaki Factory

• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

#21 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:32 AM

I'm so ready for Konya Dake Ukaretakatta to be my H!P song of the year. Ska beat?! Kodama Ameko and Takui?!? Yukatas????  :w00t:  :w00t:

This new single feels really quick by current H!P standards but I'm happy they decided to ride the wave of their popularity. Hopefully this single will be just as amazing as the last two  :wub:. Since the mid of July isn't too far away we probably can expect some teasers soon~

6DYNteh.png

#22 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

Can we hope for a MV with a summer vibe going on?

According the song descriptions,
Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta is about Summer festival and the members are wearing yukata in the MV

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

From the descriptions alone the release sounds really promising.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

Not too excited for the EDM release, though i'm sure it will be a good song, but i'm excited for the 2 others.

I doubt they will promote this single as much as the previous one, but i think 35-40k is a possibility if the promotion is good.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#25 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

^

Same. Also not excited for that Tsunku song. Just Try really wasn't that popular. I trust the current ppl that are in charge of Tsubaki. Hopefully they didn't put the Tsunku as main a-side only bc it's Tsunku but bc it's actually a good song.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#26 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

I don't think the track order is settled yet so it might not stay like that. (I know I'm in the minority but actually really liked Just Try though XD)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#27 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

^
Same here, I really liked the strings during the last "kirai kirai iitetatte suki ni wa narenai". However since it wasn't too well received I'm hoping for an actual popular banger that reminds me of the good ol' Tsunku days lmao

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

#28 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:24 AM

I really liked Just Try but the other more recent Tsunku songs were a big let-down for me..... hopefully he'll be back to his old strength with this new song...

6DYNteh.png

#29 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:18 PM

Not too excited for the EDM release, though i'm sure it will be a good song, but i'm excited for the 2 others.

I doubt they will promote this single as much as the previous one, but i think 35-40k is a possibility if the promotion is good.

Tsubaki is all about EDM songs ! It's thanks to EDM songs they are so successfull now ! I want more and more EDM like all the ones they released.

Teion Yakedo / Hana Moyou / Hatsukoi Sunrise/ Just Try! / Hitorijime/ Kedakaku Sakihokore and Seishun Manmanna ... that's Tsubaki... and that's marvelous EDM songs.

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

^
Same. Also not excited for that Tsunku song. Just Try really wasn't that popular. I trust the current ppl that are in charge of Tsubaki. Hopefully they didn't put the Tsunku as main a-side only bc it's Tsunku but bc it's actually a good song.

I like Just Try but i think it’s one of their weakest song so far. Hatsukoi Sunrise or their 2 first indies singles were better IMO.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#31 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

I've seen comments in various places about how quick this release seems, but it's coming at the same pace as last year (the exact release dates aren't even that far off; Feb 21-Jul 18 vs Feb 22-Jul 26).

It's interesting that perception seems to have changed; probably thanks in part to the surprisingly steady release schedule adopted (so far) this year.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#32 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

Great news, another triple A-side. Seems like they are placing the budget and pushing Tsubaki more. Who would have thought that?

Hope they continue their streak of great songs and amazing MV!

Hopefully they will also rotate the main girls for each a-side to keep things fresh!

#33 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

Ahhh I'm so happy that another single is coming! They've had so many bops so far so I'm hyped for this one! The titles kind of remind me of old H!P song titles haha.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#34 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

Since the writer of Teion is back, I'm ready to be blown away. The only TF song the I don't like has been just try so I'm a bit iffy on the Tsunku song (+ their EDM songs have never felt like their thing for the most part either), but maybe we'll be surprised. I'm thinking it'll sell 50k+. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#35 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:55 AM

Whether it is "For two days, I want to shower and go out on a date or "On the day I go on a date, I want to go out after showering twice", that surely is a weird title XD That kinda sounds like it could also have a summery MV though (maybe she wants to shower twice because it's too hot? XD).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#36 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:00 AM

Whether it is "For two days, I want to shower and go out on a date or "On the day I go on a date, I want to go out after showering twice", that surely is a weird title XD That kinda sounds like it could also have a summery MV though (maybe she wants to shower twice because it's too hot? XD).

Just from the title I'd think it's about a girl that wants to feel really clean/fresh/pretty for her date so she feels like showering twice will help? Haha, it makes me think of a super cute teen girl romance song, so reading it's actually EDM surprised me.

Rough translation:

デートの日は二度くらいシャワーして出かけたい - Date no Hi wa Ni-do Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai - For two days, I want to shower and go out on a date

純情cm(センチメートル)- Junjou cm (centimeter) - Innocence centimeter

今夜だけ浮かれたかった - Konya Dake Ukaretakatta - Just for tonight, we celebrated

I could be wrong, but I think first title is more something along the line of "On the day I go on a date, I want to go out after showering twice"

You are right, chocolatmenthe ! (I would have said : "On the day of a date, I want to shower twice before going") That is so Tsunku-like ! ^_^
Also, I would have translated the third one by "Just for tonight, I wanted to make merry." (the "たかった" is the past form of the "たい" form which means "want to ~")

Haha, couldn't find the right way to phrase it (english isn't my native language) and you found it! The title is so long and complicated.

All right, now I have to go look up what "ska beat" is... Looking forward to seeing the girls in Yukatas though  :blush:

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#37 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

^ Koko ni Iruzee and Maji desuka Ska are songs with ska elements

#38 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

LOL, just saw this and couldn't resist... Looks like someone has a date~ XD

Sudou%20Maasa-782563.jpg

Now I demand a Maasa cameo in Date no Hi wa Ni-do Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai, since we already had Kumaichan in Shuukatsu Sensation :lol:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#39 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:44 AM

The promotion events for this release will start soon

http://www.helloproj...87e5bed085994f/

http://www.helloproj...4ae615681f07a1/

#40 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:04 AM

Before I read it was gonna be a sad song, I assumed Junjou cm would be some classic H!P cliche metaphor-filled song comparing becoming an adult/experiencing your innocence disappear with shortening skirt lengths.

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE YUKATAS! They're giving Tsubaki their own unique quirky flavor with releases and are getting the long end of the stick the fandom has been begging UFP to throw somebody for a while. While I don't follow them closely I do really appreciate the heavy investment the group has been given, and am excited for this release!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users