imagine being like that... i think it would be quite confusing... :XD:

It would be cool, and after a time u get used to it

#22 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:28 AM

it be great trick if you at a bar you try to pick up a girl and she tells you she a Lesbian then you thrown some cold water and go i can play that XD
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#23 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

lol never forget when my mom saw my watching ranma 1/2, she was like WTF ARE YOU WATCHING? (not i was prolly like 8-9 at the time XD)

Well I can just say right now it like for teens right. My parents wouldn't care I was watching Ranma. As long if its not nasty. I was like little when I was introduced to Ranma. I still like Ranma today.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#24 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:17 AM

Well I can just say right now it like for teens right. My parents wouldn't care I was watching Ranma. As long if its not nasty. I was like little when I was introduced to Ranma. I still like Ranma today.

Wow konstargirl. You sound more mature than usually. Sorry that I was off topic :unsure .

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#25 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:14 PM

Does anyone have the full version of Omoide ga ippai by doco? I really want to listen to it bad.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#26 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 04:05 AM

Wooot! Ranma 1/2...
This is the anime that brought me to the anime world! :lol:
I got the dvd for the first season. Boy I thought it was one of the funniest anime!
Then it started to show on TV! I was like jumping around....
I follow Ranma 1/2 till the final season!
It was a very cleverly made anime which loast for quite a lof of season and still love it!
I like Shampoo! :w00t:
Posted Image

#27 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:23 AM

Does anyone of you know the real ending of the series?

The anime was so funny but sometimes irritating especially whenever the things they should do was so simple but they make it complicated.

I really like the Anything Goes Martial Arts of the Saotome/Tendo but I like to see more projectile attacks. XD

#28 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:38 AM

I really like Ranma 1/2! It's so hilarious, I have to laugh when I'm reading it! :lol:
But haven't seen the Anime. Is it good? Maybe I should watch it... XD

#29 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:13 AM

^Yup! For me, one of the best animes to watch specially in Uncut versions. :lol:

#30 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:23 AM

@ RyuBatsu: I dont like to spoil the ending... but it has to do with Ranma finally see his mom...
Err guess that is the ending cz i watch till there... If i can still remember they have 2 ep. Then is no more shown... =[

@ MaioAio: So you read the Manga huh? Great! You should really watch it. It is seriously funny to the max!
Love the whole story line. Take it from RyuBatsu uncut version is zi bezt!
Posted Image

#31 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:35 AM

@REtiRO: Thanks! oh so that was the ending. I did watch that part. And if I'm not mistaken, after that it started again from the start (as for ANIMAX Philippines) or just like what you said, 2 more episodes and then done.

I like to read the manga, especially those fights with the real villains of the story. :lol:

#32 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

@ RyuBatsu: Ahaha you watch it on Animax? Me too! ^^;
My friend borrowed his first season DVD to me. I loved it..
Then Animax aired it.... I was jumping around :good:
(Ok I said that before... =.=... sorry for the repeat)

Oh you like manga huh? I just dont get manga... I just lost reading it some times. :lol:
I only can concentrate watchin anime. Haha

Who is you fav character? I like Shampoo! XD
Hate Kuno!
Posted Image

#33 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:28 AM

Yup. But the first time i watched it was in the local channels. I think ANimax showed the series mid-2006 (if I'm not mistaken)

I haven't read the manga, but i was curious on the events after the ending in the anime. I got a chance to read one manga during my elementary days (just one) hehehe

My fave character there is Ranma the boy. Well I like main characters especially martial artists and doing their moves (especially those powerful ones). But I don't really like it whenever he was always hit by Akane whenever he badmouthed her (ironic, especially when he fights some fighters and seldom being hit with a strong punch) :P

I also hate kuno, especially the Family itself. :D

#34 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:34 PM

^Yup! For me, one of the best animes to watch specially in Uncut versions. :D

@ MaioAio: So you read the Manga huh? Great! You should really watch it. It is seriously funny to the max!
Love the whole story line. Take it from RyuBatsu uncut version is zi bezt!

So you guys like it...
OK, I'll try it! :P

#35 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:48 PM

@ MaioAio: Good! come back and tell us all what you think about the whole anime! :w00t:

@ RyuBatsu: Oh I see wow local tv showing anime... nice...
My local tv also show ranma 1/2 but its is chinese! and its not funny anymore after it is translated... =[

Haha ok... I dont normally read manga... some times i just see for the amazing artwork... XD

Oh ranma is alright... yeah me too never like guys hitting girl.. =[
I like this chestnut roasting on an open fire move... haha

Kuno and his twisted family... Kodachi is really crazy... but hey isn't it nice if you are Ranma.... lots of girls chasing you around... :D
oh yeah i also like Ukyo. XD

I love the opening of the first season you know... its darn funny...
It goes like ya papa ya papa.... hahahaz
Posted Image

#36 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:18 AM

@REtiRO: so it was shown in CHinese? how was it?

Here, it was In English first (i think it was the real English dubbed, or FIlipino English Dubbed), then when it made a comeback early 2000, it was in Tagalog Dubbed. Then ANimax showed the anime.

Well, being chase by many girls is fun, but most of the time irritating, especially if you developed the feeling with the certain girl and you can't tell her what you really feel because of many dstractions. hehehe I think Ranma by far is the KIng of Girl Magnetism.

Ah the yapapa song. hahaha. Yup. The beat was great and the lyrics is somewhat like a kids song. I like the Ending song, a melo-love song i think, the one with, ":Just falling love" in the lyrics. :bad:

#37 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:13 AM

ah, i love this manga. it's so funny. ^_^ i haven't read it since summer, and i've only got volume 38 left. XD *makes note to go to the library*

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#38 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:04 PM

@ RyuBatsu: Like I said... Its no longer funny. =[
Its not very well dubbed...
because when its translated to Chinese the words they use are not funny at all. Its like straight to the point.
The lip synchronization.... is not synchronies as well... so nah... dubbing it in Chinese is not a good idea...
I prefer subed or English dubbed better…

Ahaha… true true… But you got to admit it man… Girls fighting over you… :D
Too bad… reality is like guys fighting over girls this days… =[
True true… unlike Kuno… the King of Girl Repellent.

Yeah but I just love that song… Not that is only kiddy and all… its very catchy and that song could play in your head for dayz.. ^_^
Errr you got to tell me which season that I guess I mite have a clue… ^^;
Sorry I am a lil blur…

@ mangomalte: WOW! You you you…. I mean your library provide mangas?
Wa lau eh! That is like crazy… The library at my place don’t even provide good research books for school… and you all have mangas ? Max respect man!
Posted Image

#39 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

^ well, most libraries around here has mangas that you can borrow, but i have to go to the library in Malmö, which is some 30km from where i live, to get access to any bigger amount of them. borrowed most of the One Piece and Blade of the Immortal and Battle Angel Alita from there. it's nice. ^_^

i was at a place in Stockholm (Serieteket, something like "Comicbrary") where they have loads and loads of manga and you can just go there and read them for free. it's crazy good! :D too bad there isn't one where i live...

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#40 REtiRO

REtiRO

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:39 AM

WOW!.... (I almost faint after reading)
I ENVY YOU!
Gosh I cant even grab hold of a single manga...
The original is very very expensive! T.T
I can get cheap ones but it is in Chinese... =.=

Oh you are from Sweden...
Well if Malmö is 30 km form your place... then Stockholm will be like... very very far...
But still you can atleast get to read and borrow manga form Malmö....
I can only get to download then... but i stop downloading manga...
I dont like reading manga from the my PC... makes my eye hurt... That is why I watch anime.. :w00t:
well at least its just 30 km to borrow some manga.... If i were to borrow I would have to fly to Sweden! HAHA!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users