TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#123 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 09:16 AM

Lol i didn't notice the first time i watched it XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#124 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:35 PM

I dont get it. What she did ??

#125 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:38 PM

She had her tongue out Kiss-style.

#126 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

The official instagram posted a pics of Rika to promote the stage play : https://www.instagra...d=17hvcm61nxnli

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#127 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:18 AM

<3

Shimakura%20Rika-845312.jpg

ツインテールな気分!島倉りか

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#128 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 04:56 PM

My heart...

D4c-Axy-WU4-AERJle.jpg

#129 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:10 AM

Awesome ! Rika will perform in an idol festival without the others Beyoooooonds members !

https://twitter.com/...4441408512?s=19

#130 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:05 PM

Festival is maybe misleading... it’s a talk event with individual members of a few different challenger acts.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#131 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:12 PM

Oh, i see. People called that a festival on twitter. But still really cool, anyway. ^^ I also saw something about Reina and Minami i think on twitter but can't found the tweet again :S

The Omake Youtube Channel also posted a Beyooooonds video with Rika in it :

#132 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:25 PM

https://twitter.com/l9_idol?s=17

I cannot speak for the rest of Twitter, but the events own account says it’s an event version of a talk show...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#133 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:46 PM

Thanks to Momohime, Rika got a photo with Chiichan !!!!

https://twitter.com/...089628855885824

#134 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:59 PM

Some infos :

Rika-sama was overwhelmed by Niigaki Risa's performance.

Kiki-chan can't really think as quickly as Risa-chan can, so she'll focus on welcoming people to handshakes with arms open and to make sure to keep eye contact Rika-sama finds all of this input to be useful.

It'd be Shimakura Rika's first handshake event (although she's done high-five events as a KSS before)
So while she's looking forward to it, she's not really sure what she should do

https://twitter.com/...188154803412993

Read the whole thread, it's really interisting ^^

#135 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:00 PM

Rika-sama performing Boogie Train 03 with Rei. She's so talented !!!

https://twitter.com/...3158313984?s=19

#136 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 07:17 PM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#137 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 07:30 PM

lovely!! Although i don't understand much Japanese, but still love to watch the conversation,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#138 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:04 PM

Summary:

- Rika has always loved idols, but didn't have the wish to become one. Her mother suggested to her to take the audition, she did and along the way she developed a liking for it. Before that, it was her wish to work with kids, like a kindergarten teacher for example 
- she thought that her 2nd KSS Shindan Test would be her last, because she would have quit before the next, seeing how she was already one of the older KSS. She really wanted to make it count and, in the end, she won the performance award that year 
- Rika-sama was always worried about her age when she was a KSS, so she was most of all relieved and happy that she was chosen to debut 

Messages from Yuhane and Tsubaki Factory's Yumeno 
- Yumeno often invited Rika out to eat together when Rika was still a trainee and Yumeno is always kind to her. They aren’t super familiar, but Yumeno writes that they are both very comfortable around each other, even though they have a senpai-kouhai relationship – to the point that Rika doesn’t feel like a kouhai to Yumeno 
- Rika says she is close to Yuhane, they often joke around together 
- Yuhane compares Rika to an egg. Just like how eggs can be cooked in various kinds of dishes, Rika is usually calm until she shows many different forms of herself in performances 
- Yumeno describes Rika as a "daughter" and her image of Rika is like "The daughter of the Shimakura houshold", even though she has two younger siblings. Kishimon says she’s protective of Rika 
Rika thinks of Kishimon as reliable senpai in turn 
- Yuha tells us about how Rika and her recently went to a shop to buy a guitar and the clerk kept talking about guitars for 30 minutes straight, neither of them had the courage to interrupt them. 
Rika says that the clerk was very kind and wanted to give them all kinds of tips for playing the guitar. In the end they each went there again on different days and bought one. Both want to learn playing the guitar well enough to perform with them one day. Rika says she is taking lessons as a hobby right now 

- Rika-sama loves dinosaurs! Especially the Tyrannosaurus and the Pteranodon. Dinosaurs fascinate her because of how large they were and the mystery that surrounds them 
- Since her childhood she has been to a lot of dinosaur museums already and the next one on her list is the one in Fukui prefecture. She recommends the one in Ueno 
- She likes to go by herself as well, but she also often invites her friends and the Beyoooonds members, even though none of them show particular interest in dinosaurs 

- Rika mentiones she's close to Icchan, they often go out to eat and karaoke 
- On the day of the first picture they show (at 26:28) Rika forgot her purse and they couldn’t do much else except window shopping 

- Rika-sama has the habit of eating fruits every day. The first thing she eats after waking up and the last thing she eats before going to bed are fruits 

- Something Rika wants to improve on is her talking skill. Especially when she compares herself to Kurumi, she feels like she can’t really put it into words precisely what she wants to say. To improve, she goes to book stores and libraries and buys/borrows books about talking and how to get better at it 
- When they were both still KSS Angerme’s Kawamura Ayano once told her “You never know who might be watching your performance, so always perform as if you’re auditioning” and Rika still takes those words to heart 
- In the future, Rika would like to do activities that resemble Showa Era idols, like singing their songs and doing intellectual talk. She likes Matsuda Seiko especially 
- She likes Showa Era songs because of the melodies and the lyrics that tell tales  

I really find it charming how Rika gets a task and immediately goes out of her way to improve. She sees she's not quite as good as she wants to be at talking, she buys books with tips. Give her an air guitar part in a performance, she buys herself a guitar and takes lessons. I think it's commendable!

#139 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:32 PM

Thanks a lot for the translation. I'm surprised she want to improve her talking skills since i think she really shine during TV show and MC. But it's actually pretty cool. She is talented but she's still trying to be better than she waw yesterday. Rika-sama is amazing !!!

#140 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:06 PM

oh thanks for translating everything, ayumine!!! i learned a lot about rika!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users