• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:54 AM

Joined the fandom back in '07, Mikan was MM's current single.

Gaki was my MM favorite from the very beginning, then Sayu, now it's Mizuki.

H!P is the only J-pop I follow so I'm not going anywhere.

When someone leaves/graduates everyone moves up.

C-ute: 1.Suzuki Airi  2.Yajima Maimi  3.Okai Chisato

MM'16: 1.Fukumura Mizuki  2.Ishida Ayumi  3.Oda Sakura  Riho was #2

Angerme: 1.Murota Mizuki  2.Sasaki Rikako  3.Kasahara Momona  Maro was #1

J=J: 1.Miyazaki Yuka  2.Kanazawa Tomoko  3.Uemura Akari

CG: 1.Yamaki Risa  2.Morito Chisaki  3.Funaki Musubu  Uta was #1  Manaka was #3

KF: 1.Ogawa Rena  2.Inoue Rei  3.Hamaura Ayano

TF: 1.Asakura Kiki  2.Onoda Saori  3.Niinuma Kisora

KSS: 1.Ichioka Reina  2.Horie Kizuki  3.Kitagawa Ryo  

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#22 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:55 AM

Kago>Yaguchi>Gaki>Ayumi
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#23 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:19 AM

Although first to point out that I love each member of all the groups, here's mine:

Momusu: LinLin/Ai-chan - Harunan/Miki - Eripon (I believe she will be leader and will be a member as long as Sayu so)

Berryz: Yurina/Risako

C-ute: Airi

ANGERME: Ayacho - Ayacho/Aiai - Aiai/Moe

Juice=Juice: Tomoko - new member?

Country Girls: Risa/Chisaki - Nanami

Kobushi: Minamina - Ayano/Rena

Tsubaki: Yumeno - Saori

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#24 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:42 AM

I've been a fan of Hello! Project since 2009 and I actually was a H!P Kids fan first and didn't care for Morning Musume but that changed suddenly one day and now they're my favorite group.

I also became an Eripon fan as soon as she joined and she became my oshi right off the bat.

I also don't know if I will ever have another oshi like her when she graduates one day but I will still follow Hello! Project when she leaves. 

She's my kami-oshi and she always will be no matter what. 

H!P: Miyabi -> Gaki -> Eripon (when she joined and still current) -> Maachan/Duu/Miki depending on who leaves 

MM: Koharu -> Sayu -> Gaki -> Eripon (when she joined and still current) -> Maachan/Duu/Miki depending on who leaves

Smileage/Angerme: Kanyon -> Takechan -> Rinapuu -> Murotan -> probably Rikako or Moe when Murotan leaves

Juice=Juice: Sayubee -> I don't know if I would have a new oshi after her but I guess I'll say Uemuu

Country Girls: Yamakki -> more than likely Musubu after Yamakki leaves

Kobushi Factory: Rio -> Taguchi if Rio ever leaves

Tsubaki Factory: Ami -> Risamaru -> probably Ami if Risamaru

Eggs/Kenshuusei: Saho -> Take-chan -> Mogi -> Kaneko -> Yamakki -> Rio -> Funakki -> Kirara -> Don't know who after she either debuts or leaves depends on whose left I guess.

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#25 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

Yossy->Zukki->Erina

I became a fan of MM right before Reina left the group so I didn't come to know Yossy while she was in the group, but after watching the past videos, I was hooked. 

Then there was Zukki, the girl I really noticed out of all of them, I was watching Renai Hunter and I saw her doing the snapping move during Sayumi's solo line. She was so unique out of all the girls to me, I kept replaying that part over and over because I love the way she moved. She looked like she wasn't fully Japanese, I had to know more about her. It was in that moment that I became a true fan. Since she graduated, I was about to rage quit MM when she graduated until Erina caught my eye.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#26 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:25 AM

Mmm interesting..

So post grad changes:

MM: Reina - > Maachan - > ?

S/mileage - Angerme: Sakichy > Yuuka > Kanon > Dawa (ouch, yeah I know..) .. although Dawa claimed 1st just before Kanon grad > ? (possibly someone from 3rd Gen).

CG: Manaka > Chisaki

Mmm i think that's all I can say for sure.. from rest of groups may just be pure speculation.

#27 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:36 PM

C-ute: Airi, still her from beginning and probably through the end,,  :ph34r:

Momusu : Eririn->Riho->Chel

Angerme/S/mileage : Yuukarin->Rinapuu

JJ : Karin

CG : Utachan->Manakan->Chiichan

KF : Sako

TF : Kisora

and first-in-line oshis : XD

C-ute : Nakky

Momusu : Maachan

Angerme : Murotan

JJ : Aari

CG : Risachan

KF : Rena

TF : Saorin

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:04 PM

Wasn't this to post who your new oshi was after they graduated? why is everyone mentioning J=J and the factories lol. Anyway~ 

I followed S/mileage as 4 but never had a oshimen until 2nd gen joined. Followed MM since Platinum era so my list currently goes as follows;

Reina > Riho + Meimi > Maachan + Murotan 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#29 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

For MM it's Reina - Haruna Iikubo

Although Kaori is my all time favourite but I didn't know the group until 2013

I didn't really follow Angerme until early this year but my favourite would have been Meimi, and now without her it's Moe

#30 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

H!P in general: Ayaya -> Makoto Ogawa -> Dawa

Morning Musume: Makoto Ogawa -> Gaki -> JunJun -> Eripon/Kaga

Angerme: It's always gonna be Dawa but when she graduates, then Moe

#31 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

Suzuki Kanon > Takagi Sayuki

160531 and 160604 were incredible days

#32 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:48 PM

MM: Gakisan > Sakura (> Oharu?)

S/mileage/Angerme: Yuuka > Rinapuu (> Rikako?)

CG: Utachan > Risa

#33 Friday

Friday

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:15 PM

Woooooo such a long time ago

I can say I'm a fan of MM only. I like a little of the other groups songs here and there, but it's not often enough for me to start following the other groups as closely as MM

MM: Kuroe♡♡♡-->Nacchi♡♡♡-->Mikitty-->Zukkiiiiiii♡♡♡--->I'll never quit MM

I LOVE Ayappe!!!
I thought she was the coolest cause she had a nose ring and I adored her, but she left months after I became a fan (but I still follow her blog). But suddenly Nacchi snatched my ass and became all time kami-oshi. Then when she graduated, I was still tuned in to Mikitty cause she was a badass (and that voice?! Yes.) but as soon as she left, my interest in MM plummeted. PE was my semi-hiatus; I'd listen to each single once they came out, but I didn't seek any news about the group. 9th gen audition comes and my interest was pulled hardcore when this one girl laid her ass on the floor and went 'moshi moshi'--- and she became oshi from then on.

I'm not sure who will be my oshimen from now, but it's not what keeps me following the group; I'm here mostly for the music.

#34 risecchi

risecchi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

MM: Sayumi --> Harunan
J=J: Aina --> Tomoko

In other groups, graduations haven't affected my favorite but I have also changed oshis in Angerme from Ayaka to Rikako.

Airi is my H!P fave, so after c-ute's graduation, I'll have to choose my new H!P fave from between Harunan, Tomoko, Rikako, and Yamaki Risa. C-ute has always been my main supported group, and I'm unsure if I'll convert to MM or Country Girls.

Airi♥Sayu

PwGcasX.gif

signature by xdrewdrawdrawn

TomokoRikako

#35 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:46 AM

Wasn't this to post who your new oshi was after they graduated? why is everyone mentioning J=J and the factories lol. Anyway~ 

I added them just to show who my oshi(s) is/are now and then if they graduate I show who I will follow ^_^ Idk about others here lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#36 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:46 AM

^

Same here. :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#37 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

I'm glad about all the answers! It's great to have a guess at what people are looking for in an Oshi. Some I feel like I can understand easily and some just have really surprising changes and this makes it so much fun. :D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#38 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

Usually, I have hard time to choose just 1 oshi....so generally tend to choose a duo LOL...apart from one time that was literally impossible XD

1997 to 2000 > Abe Natsumi
2000 to 2004 > Abe Natsumi / Hitomi Yoshizawa
2004 to 2007 Hitomi Yoshizawa = Ai takahashi  / Miki Fujimoto (yes..hard to pick)
2007 to 2010 >  Ai takahashi / Eri kamei
2010 to 2011Ai takahashi
2011 to 2013 > Tanaka Reina
2013 to  2015 > Mizuki / Riho
2015 to ???Mizuki 

Next will jump to Sakura / Ayumi duo probably....

For hellopro > Ayaya > Goto

#39 ZukkiFan

ZukkiFan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:32 AM

MM: Zukki-->Ayumi or Maria 

Angerme: Meimi-->Kamiko

<3  <3 Suzuki Kanon   <3  <3 

#40 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:15 AM

My only kami-oshi is Sayu but I also have other favorites.

Sayu only

Sayu and Yuukarin

Sayu, Riho, Mizuki and Yuukarin

Sayu, Riho, Mizuki, Maachan and Yuukarin

Sayu, Riho, Mizuki, Maachan

Riho, Mizuki, Maachan, Uemura, Kanatomo

Riho, Mizuki, Maachan, Uemura, Kanatomo and Ogata

Mizuki, Maachan, Uemura, Kanatomo and Ogata (current favorites)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users