61 replies to this topic

#41 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:29 AM

^ Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo. 

Now that I've heard the coupling songs (i'm assuming those three + the a-side are all of them? there are two more lol oh well), i'm liking this single a lot more! But actually, now that's i've heard some coupling songs, i'm even more upset that they made Seishun Dokei the title track. I really like the song, but I really don't think it's A-side material. It might be nice for showing some Nigata love, but i don't think that's going to attract other people to buy the single. Kurayami Motomu should have been the A-side.

My ranking so far~ 

Song: Kurayami Motomu > Shutsujin > Seishun Dokei > Junjou Yoroshiku

MV: Shutsujin >  Seishun Dokei > Kurayami Motomu > Junjou Yoroshiku

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#42 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

Well .. I think we must first accept the single song is bad ..
and I think it is suppose to be bad ..
simply you don't throw your best cards at the start of the game ..
It is obvious that they are not suppose to put forward the best one for debut

I think it give them a chance to progress and also build forward ..
I do not think it a good idea to just release all your best content on debut then falling short after that ..
It is better to start low and move upwards :)

#43 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

HS Results 5th round

Nakai Rika 20/24 (+4)
Ogino Yuka 8/24 (+1)
Kato Minami 8/24 (+2)
Takakura Moeka 2/24 (+0)

Homma Hinata 9/19 (+1)
Nishigata Marina 9/19 (+0)
Yamaguchi Maho 5/19 (+0)

Nara Miharu 1/15 (+0)

Nakamura Ayuka 2/14 (+1)
Oguma Tsugumi 2/14 (+0)
Miyajima Aya 2/14 (+0)

Nishimura Nanako 2/10 (+0)

Kashiwagi Yuki 5/5①
Total: 75/389 (+9 from 4th Round) (19.3%)

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#44 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

^ OMG .. now that really got me worried about Okappa .. she seem to be grossly under performing .. :(

#45 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

Well .. I think we must first accept the single song is bad ..
and I think it is suppose to be bad ..
simply you don't throw your best cards at the start of the game ..
It is obvious that they are not suppose to put forward the best one for debut

I think it give them a chance to progress and also build forward ..
I do not think it a good idea to just release all your best content on debut then falling short after that ..
It is better to start low and move upwards :)

idk man nmb, hkt, and keyaki released bops in their debut song and they still managed to do better than the first one with each comeback. the general public aren't going to sit around and say "well this song was bad but i'll wait for the next single to come out because it will surely be better". Wota may do that if they already support the group, but if the public don't like the first song they release, the interest in that group will never spark up until they release a hit song, and if ngt are never blessed with a hit song......... you see my point? ^^; 

#46 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

^ .. lol .. not really ..
because even the general public will get the debut single because they got nothing to compare with .. simply because of the overall 48G reputation, promotion and the hype of it as it is their first ..
Like everything else .. it is easy to generate hype and interest for the first one because of curiosity and reputation ..
But the 2nd one would be harder if it does not match up to the first one ...
But .. after that .. when they reach a certain amount .. people will stop comparing because .. it just too many ..
which is the reason why we all had a better recollection of debut single and the 2nd single ..
It about a building process .. I seriously do not think that they only plan a single at a time .. they should think about a strategy towards an objective .. and that the first single is part of an entire strategy ..

#47 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

^Sorry, I don't really think general public will get their debut single just because of being the first, if the people don't like the song they will definitely not buy the single, but if they love it they'll buy it and keep an eye on future releases...  ^^;

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#48 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:04 AM

^
^The general public won't buy something just because they have nothing to compare it too. Do you see a new smartphone from a company and say "hm, this is the first one, so let me buy it and see how it goes."? No, you would look to compare it to other companies that sell similar smartphones like samsung or apple, so that you can see whether buying that phone will be worth while.

It's the same with NGT. The first debut song needs to be something special. NGT have many songs that they released before this single that could have been their debut single a-side (eg; Max Toki). They also have sister groups, and their rival groups sister group, which fans and the general public will compare them too as well. If the general public don't like the A-side, they won't buy the single. They won't wait to buy the next single in an attempt to try and change their mind about a group. 

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

^Sorry, I don't really think general public will get their debut single just because of being the first, if the people don't like the song they will definitely not buy the single, but if they love it they'll buy it and keep an eye on future releases...  ^^;

Yup .. keep an eye on future release .. so what happen if the future release ain't as good as the first one because they already used up they best materials? ..

^
^The general public won't buy something just because they have nothing to compare it too. Do you see a new smartphone from a company and say "hm, this is the first one, so let me buy it and see how it goes."? No, you would look to compare it to other companies that sell similar smartphones like samsung or apple, so that you can see whether buying that phone will be worth while.
It's the same with NGT. The first debut song needs to be something special. NGT have many songs that they released before this single that could have been their debut single a-side (eg; Max Toki). They also have sister groups, and their rival groups sister group, which fans and the general public will compare them too as well. If the general public don't like the A-side, they won't buy the single. They won't wait to buy the next single in an attempt to try and change their mind about a group.

well .. you do know that NGT48 is not a group by themselves .. they are part of 48G ..
Like in the 1st samsung note .. is it really that great of an innovation?
just like the first iphone .. people know nothing about it and can only go by the success of ipod and what apple did ..
but saying that ..is the first iphone that great? basically only the apple fans are excited .. the general public didn't bother .. and took later versions for them to capture the market ..
So how many iphone loyalist you know now actually started with the first iphone .. or samsung loyalist who actually started with the first Samsung android phone?
which again .. the later versions are improvement .. it may be minor but still an improvement .. and they take the time to move forward ..
So bit at a time the general public will wait to buy the next single and will change their mind about a group .. simply because of upward development and improvement ..
which is what I am saying .. NGT48 has a reputation backing .. they can afford to start low and improve later ..

In the end .. what I am saying is .. the general public can like their first one or they don't like it ..
they can buy it even if they find it questionable or they can just wait ..
but in the end .. as long as NGT48 content improve and move forward ..
slowly more of the general public can become fans ..
So they really do not have to come in with a blast and just fall flat later ..
rather they just do something normal, nothing special at the start then move forward with better content later ..

#50 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

First Day Sales: 127,293 (1st) - Oricon

#51 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

Nice 1st day sales! This is slightly better than what I expected  :sleep:

TOP IDOLS

#52 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:56 PM

2nd day sales: 18,958 (146,251)

6th Round HS Sales

Nakai Rika 21/24 (+1)
Ogino Yuka 10/24 (+2)
Kato Minami 9/24 (+1)
Takakura Moeka 2/24 (+0)

Homma Hinata 10/19 (+1)
Nishigata Marina 9/19 (+0)
Yamaguchi Maho 5/19 (+0)

Nara Miharu 1/15 (+0)

Oguma Tsugumi 3/14 (+1)
Nakamura Ayuka 2/14 (+0)
Miyajima Aya 2/14 (+0)

Nishimura Nanako 3/10 (+1)
Seiji Reina 1/10 (+1)

Kashiwagi Yuki 5/5①

Total: 83/389 (+8 from 5th Round) (21.3%)

TOP IDOLS

#53 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

Good so far! ^-^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#54 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

First week sales: 160,271

TOP IDOLS

#55 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

That's nice! ^_^ Good job girls!

I got my Type C copy yesterday. I got Kado Yuria's photo! ^-^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#56 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Soorry, forgot to update this.

7th Round HS Sales

Nakai Rika 23/24 (+2)
Ogino Yuka 10/24
Kato Minami 9/24
Takakura Moeka 2/24

Homma Hinata 11/19 (+1)
Nishigata Marina 9/19
Yamaguchi Maho 7/19 (+2)

Nara Miharu 1/15

Oguma Tsugumi 4/14 (+1)
Nakamura Ayuka 2/14
Miyajima Aya 2/14

Nishimura Nanako 3/10
Seiji Reina 1/10

Kashiwagi Yuki 5/5①
Total: 89/389 (+6 from 6th Round) (22.88%)

TOP IDOLS

#57 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

2nd week sales: 7,688 (167,959 in total)

8th Round HS Sales

Nakai Rika 24/24⑧ (+1
Ogino Yuka 10/24
Kato Minami 9/24
Takakura Moeka 2/24

Homma Hinata 12/19 (+1)
Nishigata Marina 10/19 (+1)
Yamaguchi Maho 7/19 

Nara Miharu 1/15

Oguma Tsugumi 4/14 
Miyajima Aya 3/14 (+1)
Nakamura Ayuka 2/14
Hasegawa Rena 1/14 (+1)

Nishimura Nanako 4/10 (+1)
Seiji Reina 1/10

Kashiwagi Yuki 5/5①
Total: 95/389 (+6 from 7th Round) (24.42%)

TOP IDOLS

#58 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 08:01 PM

Sorry to revive a long dead thread and I may not even get any responses but...

I was listening to Seishun Dokei in the car when my husband started saying the melody is really similar to an old song, Mou Koi Nante Shinai by Noriyuki Makihara. He played the song for me, and I was pretty well shocked. So, just wondering if anyone’s ever heard anything about this or noticed it before.

#59 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 08:30 PM

Sorry to revive a long dead thread and I may not even get any responses but...
I was listening to Seishun Dokei in the car when my husband started saying the melody is really similar to an old song, Mou Koi Nante Shinai by Noriyuki Makihara. He played the song for me, and I was pretty well shocked. So, just wondering if anyone’s ever heard anything about this or noticed it before.

This is a long-running, blatant issue with AkiP's music (he is only credited with lyrics but 48G fans have long argued that he also curates the music so he should be given credit as well, soooo...). He has also stated that if a song is "different enough," most people won't notice how similar the songs are to existing, famous songs.
DDOhydd.gif

#60 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:27 PM

Has plagiarism never been brought up as an issue before?
I'm really sad that some of the few songs that I like from AKB were basically plagiarized.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users