Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

How about a new Buono?

Attached Files

#202 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

They /do/ make a wonderful trio tbh. I would be overjoyed to see that

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#203 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

Sometimes, Yuhane reminds me so much of a younger Sato Ayano, even down to some of her mannerisms.  That's probably why I tend to associate her with purple by default.

#204 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

DWOznNXVwAE3urp.jpg

A new Buono? Would be interesting *-* Although i just want her debut hahaha.

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#205 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:27 AM

^Me too. She is so debut ready, I s2g if they let her go I will start a riot

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#206 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:52 PM

What a waste of talent if they let her go! Pls no. Protect this cutie, UF.

gFBnf5Km.jpg  zQBQP2Em.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#207 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:32 AM

At least let Yuhane perform in Kenshuusei Recital test. Last year, she's ranked #3 overall below Danbara Ruru (called for debut) and Her fellow generation, Kawamura Ayano (also called for debut).

I have to say, just wait for the right moment for her to debut
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#208 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

Cute pics. As always.

DXUghIdVMAAhA5I.jpgDXUgRV4VoAAftPJ.jpgDXUdip1V4AETcLv.jpg

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#209 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#210 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:28 PM

nxNVyBHm.jpgCTnXuMFm.jpgwW1qQs4m.jpgmVV7YTDm.jpg

SqGLTBbl.jpg

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#211 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:31 PM

At least let Yuhane perform in Kenshuusei Recital test. Last year, she's ranked #3 overall below Danbara Ruru (called for debut) and Her fellow generation, Kawamura Ayano (also called for debut).

Dont hate me guys, im not trying to bash anyone or dont think i hate Reina, but i would have much rather debut Yuhane over Ichioka  :omg:  or (again, no hate) have her for 13th gen over Kaede  :ph34r:

nxNVyBHm.jpgCTnXuMFm.jpgwW1qQs4m.jpgmVV7YTDm.jpg

SqGLTBbl.jpg

how cute<3

#212 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:59 AM

she is so perfect debut her already i need to hear her recorded singing voice

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#213 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

I see her as Sakura's successor, whenever that happens.

#214 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:49 AM

Count of wotas wearing KSS t-shirts at Zepp Tokyo concert:
1  Yamazaki 18
2  Nishida  15
3  Maeda, Nakayama 12
5  Horie, Kanatsu 10
7  Inoue, Shimakura, Okamura 9
10 Eguchi 7
11 Noguchi, Doi 6
13 Yamada, Yonemura 5
15 Kanemitsu 4
16 Ono, Kodama, Shutto 3
19 Hashisako, Hibi 2
21 Hashimoto, Tamenaga, Matsubara 1
24 Kubota, Matsunaga 0

Yuhane on the top.

This is the count of Tsubaki:
1. Onoda 18
2. Niinuma 15
3. Yamagishi 14
4. Ogata, Asakura 13
6. Ono 12
7. Kishimoto 10
8. Tanimoto 8
9. Akiyama 6 

She definitely seems to be one of the more organically popular KSS by both Japanese and overseas wota.  There's a little bit of the same level enthusiasm that you'd have seen from Karin or Rikako fans, except pretty much right out of the gate.

#215 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

Dont hate me guys, im not trying to bash anyone or dont think i hate Reina, but i would have much rather debut Yuhane over Ichioka  :omg:  or (again, no hate) have her for 13th gen over Kaede  :ph34r:

Well the thing is, Ichioka already had her debut and will be leader, H!P is only waiting for the right time to formulate all of that. Hope you figure it out if you hate Ichioka or not because the chances are Yuhane might debut into her group in the future. Also, you can't have her over Kaede because that already has come to past as Kaede is a 13th gen member of MM.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#216 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:58 PM

https://twitter.com/...795604697935877
https://twitter.com/...798057644408833
1 Yamazaki 18
2 Nishida 15
3 Maeda, Nakayama 12
5 Horie, Kanatsu 10
7 Inoue, Shimakura, Okamura 9
10 Eguchi 7
11 Noguchi, Doi 6
13 Yamada, Yonemura 5
15 Kanemitsu 4
16 Ono, Kodama, Shutto 3
19 Hashisako, Hibi 2
24 Kubota, Matsunaga 0

Yuhane on the top.

https://twitter.com/...792411494608896
1. Onoda 18
2. Niinuma 15
3. Yamagishi 14
4. Ogata, Asakura 13
6. Ono 12
7. Kishimoto 10
8. Tanimoto 8
9. Akiyama 6

She definitely seems to be one of the more organically popular KSS by both Japanese and overseas wota. There's a little bit of the same level enthusiasm that you'd have seen from Karin or Rikako fans, except pretty much right out of the gate.
You know every period, there must be an "idolized Kenshuu member" fans want her to debut. Long time ago in 2011-2012 Karin was the one, then in 2013s, Rikako was the one. Danbara Ruru also included, but debut in a long-time period.

But now, after batch of Kenshuu debut, Yuhane is the one that everyone support to debut.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#217 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:27 AM

Well the thing is, Ichioka already had her debut and will be leader, H!P is only waiting for the right time to formulate all of that. Hope you figure it out if you hate Ichioka or not because the chances are Yuhane might debut into her group in the future. Also, you can't have her over Kaede because that already has come to past as Kaede is a 13th gen member of MM.

lmao, chill.

i never said that Reina wont debut (i also stated that i dont hate her :D ) or as if they were going to switch Kaga with Yamazaki now lmao

1  Yamazaki 18
2  Nishida  15
3  Maeda, Nakayama 12
5  Horie, Kanatsu 10
7  Inoue, Shimakura, Okamura 9
10 Eguchi 7
11 Noguchi, Doi 6
13 Yamada, Yonemura 5
15 Kanemitsu 4
16 Ono, Kodama, Shutto 3
19 Hashisako, Hibi 2
24 Kubota, Matsunaga 0

Yuhane on the top.

1. Onoda 18
2. Niinuma 15
3. Yamagishi 14
4. Ogata, Asakura 13
6. Ono 12
7. Kishimoto 10
8. Tanimoto 8
9. Akiyama 6 

She definitely seems to be one of the more organically popular KSS by both Japanese and overseas wota.  There's a little bit of the same level enthusiasm that you'd have seen from Karin or Rikako fans, except pretty much right out of the gate.

i didnt know she was this popular :0 thats great news though <3

#218 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:20 AM

Ichioka has had her debut though and will be leader, H!P just hasn't created the group for her and if you don't believe me, just quickly read here at the top: http://helloproject....i/Ichioka_Reina. As long as you don't hate her, that's good. :) But anyways, the way you worded your sentence didn't make sense simply because both of those things have already come to past. And besides, wouldn't you rather have everyone win? Even though technically Kaede and Ichioka already "won" since Kaede is in MM and Ichioka will eventually be a leader of her own group, I'm just saying Yuhane can still be part of Ichioka's group and I think most people here are hoping for that, I am at least. I just don't know why you wouldn't want Ichioka or Kaede to not have these opportunities/debuts and only Yuhane to have these opportunities over Ichioka and Kaede and them not to have their debuts. Besides, the person you are quoting, Danes83 didn't mention anything about Kaede or Ichioka. (Or you can just ignore me and not give an explanation.)

Edited by EtherSword, 14 March 2018 - 11:18 PM.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#219 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

22:24 enjoy Yuhane's talent <3

#220 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

https://www.youtube....5&v=9Q8a7KsJcuw

DYT3t7CU0AEhH8p.jpg

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users