Photo

[7/16-9/3] Hello!Project 2016 SUMMER ~Sunshine Parade~ & ~Rainbow Carnival~

2016 Concerts Morning Musume °C-ute ANGERME Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello Pro Kenshuusei

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#301 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:46 PM

^x5 I might be mistaken but didn't 3ki debut before 12ki or???

12ki was introduced before 3ki, but 3ki's first single in the group came out before 12ki.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#302 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

Nope, but it was quite close. I remember Maro commenting on 12ki on her blog when they were announced, but that we should look forward to 3ki too.

I don't mind who's leader. Maybe for the public it's not as confusing when leader of highest seniority group = H!P leader, rather than leader with highest seniority of sister group = H!P leader. I honestly think that Momo and Ayacho deserve the title too, tho. All three have worked hard.

#303 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

ANGERME 3rd gen officially debuted (February) before 12th gen (April) but 12th Gen joined Morning Musume (september) before them (october)

#304 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

^

Joining H!P is what matters, I think.

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#305 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:58 PM

H!P leader is a  very very honourary role ie you pretty much do nothing but be a face every now and then. But anyway it doesn't seem to have been decided yet, but if it is Fukuchan it probably means Dawa won't be around much longer.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#306 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

What matters is the seniority of the group to choose the leader. In this case, ANGERME is a kouhai for MM because they started again as a whole new group in 2015. It's the same as why Momochi won't be Hello Pro's leader. MM will be the senior group once C-ute disbands and so Fukuchan will be the leader.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#307 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

Ahhhh ok ok I see. Ofc I would prefer an Ayacho leadership but whoecer ends up being leader I will ok with I guess

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#308 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 04:29 PM

What matters is the seniority of the group to choose the leader. In this case, ANGERME is a kouhai for MM because they started again as a whole new group in 2015. It's the same as why Momochi won't be Hello Pro's leader. MM will be the senior group once C-ute disbands and so Fukuchan will be the leader.

If that were true then Maimi would have never become leader.

#309 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:57 PM

Who gets to be Hello!Project leader goes by seniority of each individual member, not by seniority of each group. This is why Sayumi was the leader despite most of Morning Musume at the time having debuted after groups like Berryz Koubou and C-ute, and why Maimi was the leader after her despite Morning Musume being around for longer than C-ute. The only time the oldest member is the leader is if she chooses not to take on that role and passes it to the next oldest member.

Rather speculate who the new leader is we should wait until there's an official announcement or at least confirmation from one of the girls themselves about who it is and trust that whoever gets the role will do a good job of leading everyone in Hello!Project :)

#310 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:22 PM

There are some general conventions about all leadership roles but the past has proven that the feelings of members and management can supercede those, and people could decide to follow different conventions at any time. There aren't any actual rules or laws set down for this or group leaders so the past can't really inform us other than saying it'll be a senior member. They could even decide after this that they don't need a H!P leader, they don't really need to decide until January and they might not even announce it until then.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#311 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

No, because when Maimi became leader, Berryz Koubou had already announced that they'd go on an hiatus. Would it make sense to have Captain as leader for like... 4 months?

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#312 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:16 PM

few things to comment on:

-It matters who joined H!P first, not who technically debuted first.

-ANGERME is not a new group, they're just S/mileage renamed. Still counts as 2010 debut. (i.e. the singles have been called officially 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st singles...)

-The Fukumura news is fake so why are we still outraged.

-The new H!P leader probably won't even be announced until the time C-ute disbands, or at least until the Winter 2017 concert when C-ute aren't present. It wouldn't make sense to decide this early.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#313 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

All anyone has to do to work out how the agency see group seniority is look at the artist section of the official website, this is the same order the group are announced at H!P concerts and they leave at the end in reverse order. When Maimi was made leader but Berryz still took part in that last Winter Harocon Maimi and Saki both stayed to the end and left together, so whilst in name Maimi was leader she clearly insisted that they had joint status.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#314 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:31 AM

Really though, it really comes down to between Momochi, Ayacho, Mittsi, or the remainder of 9th Gen (Fukuchan, Sayashi, or Ikuta).  Everyone else doesn't seem to be at that point to really carry the H!P leader quite yet.

Though they could surprise us if none of them wanna have that role.

#315 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:40 AM

I doubt Sayashi would become H!P leader even if she came back though. There's no guarantee she'll continue to perform and release just because she's still under H!P. She might decide to work behind the scenes like Aika does. Which is also why I don't think Aika would be a candidate for H!P leader.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#316 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:38 AM

Well its not like Maimi has really done anything exponential as leader either, hell Captain feels more like a leader

#317 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 01:45 AM

Well its not like Maimi has really done anything exponential as leader either, hell Captain feels more like a leader

But Maimi is in a group that's technically still active and is still releasing... Captain isl more like a manager now tbh, for the KSS / Tsubaki.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#318 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:29 AM

No, because when Maimi became leader, Berryz Koubou had already announced that they'd go on an hiatus. Would it make sense to have Captain as leader for like... 4 months?

What I meant was that if all that matters is the seniority of the group rather than the individual member, then MM would always have seniority. Therefore Mizuki would have been named H!P leader after Sayumi left. That didn't happen so, group seniority isn't what's most important.

#319 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 05:41 AM

It's weird now because Ayacho/Momoko are seniors to all of MM, but all the other members are kouhai compared to MM (9th gen -> 2nd, 10/11/12th gen -> 3/4/5th gen). So who knows who it's going to? It'd be fair to be passed down to Momoko if she decides to stay long enough, considering she's technically been around since 2002 and debuted in 2004. Even if 98% of MM is seniors to CG, I still feel like that'd be a slap in the face to Momoko unless she's graduating. Same for Ayaka. Plus, Ayaka and Momoko would be fun H!P leaders and would probably try to interact with everyone. Mizuki'd probably be Maimi 2.0 when invited to graduation ceremonies and stuff.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#320 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:54 AM

Momoko would make the most sense. I don't think her being in Country Girls should take away from her seniority at all. She'll have the longest tenure once C-ute is gone. It would actually be smart having her as H!P leader, it could give Country Girls a little bit more exposure / publicity.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users