• Please log in to reply
1309 replies to this topic

#1241 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

BiSH fans have been making unofficial female only areas for a very long time. They literally hold signs up and people seem to respect them. You can see them in live streams.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1242 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:11 PM

I don't know if their sound really changed it's just become more polished since they signed to a major label. They've lost that rough indie edge they had on their early releases but musically and lyrically they've just got better at what they do. BiSH is too big to play in small live houses now and regularly fill up large halls so they have to play by the rules though it's not like the audience doesn't still get into it. An increasing female fanbase usually is followed by stuff like women only areas at shows it's common for most big idol groups to have that. 

BiSH is now the big cash cow of WACK and it's not like you don't have options if you want the tiny club experience, BiS,GANG PARADE,BILLIE IDLE all play in smaller venues still. It might all change for BiS now they have signed to a major. The writing is on the wall and BABYMETAL has shown what's possible, being niche just isn't good business anymore. Most of the really niche stuff is slowly dying out. 

There are women only areas even at smaller places from time to time, guess it depends on what the management requests.

Their sound has changed A LOT not sure how you can say it hasn't.

It hasn't really changed much at all. Maybe a bit less of the three chord bubblegum pop punk than their first releases since they began exploring different musical styles. They were never particullarly hardcore or anythnig

TEAM TAKECHAN

#1243 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

There are women only areas even at smaller places from time to time, guess it depends on what the management requests.

They're actually to protect the guys from gals who think they can do the moves just as well as those on stage not bothering that they're gonna hit the guy standing nearest them every time they do them.

#1244 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

It hasn't really changed much at all. Maybe a bit less of the three chord bubblegum pop punk than their first releases since they began exploring different musical styles. They were never particullarly hardcore or anythnig

Why are you putting words into my mouth?

I never said or suggested that they were hardcore.

#1245 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

in case people haven't seen it yet 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1246 katiekattat

katiekattat

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:56 AM

the new album is really good.

#1247 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

New information on the "WACK & SCRAMBLES WORKS" album releasing on 12/6.

http://www.bish.toky...php?id=1055589#

Interestingly there will be a vote held using serial codes in each CD which people can vote on the member of their choice and the 1st and 2nd place winner will have a solo debut on avex. I will be voting for Aina-chan  :respect:

Here is the artwork for the album:

cb09c520c8b0c83322fc4d0ae42a24128a48b01a

TRACKLIST:

01.   スパーク(オリジナル:BiSH)
beat mints boyz a.k.a. 松隈ケンタ×JxSxK
02. オーケストラ(オリジナル:BiSH)
カミヤサキ, ゴ・ジーラ, ももらんど (BiS) & ヤママチ ミキ, ココ・パーティン・ココ, アヤ・エイトプリンス (GANG PARADE)
03.   gives(オリジナル:BiS)
アイナ・ジ・エンド, セントチヒロ・チッチ, リンリン (BiSH) & キャン・マイカ, ユイ・ガ・ドクソン, テラシマユウカ (GANG PARADE)
04.   Nerve(オリジナル:BiS)
BiS, BiSH, GANG PARADE, EMPiRE
05.   Plastic 2 Mercy(オリジナル:GANG PARADE)
キカ・フロント・フロンタール, パン・ルナリーフィ (BiS) & アイナ・ジ・エンド, ハシヤスメ・アツコ, アユニ・D (BiSH)
06. EMPiRE is COMiNG / EMPiRE
07. WACK is FXXK / SAiNT SEX
08. フライングヒューマノイド(オリジナル:中川翔子)
プー・ルイ, ペリ・ウブ (BiS) & モモコグミカンパニー, リンリン (BiSH) & ユメノユア, ヤママチ ミキ (GANG PARADE)
09. ラバソー ~lover soul~(オリジナル:柴咲コウ)
セントチヒロ・チッチ (BiSH) & アヤ・エイトプリンス (GANG PARADE)
10. 屋上の空 / Buzz72+ feat. アイナ・ジ・エンド (BiSH)

#1248 buttazone

buttazone

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

That is just weird as hell. It's like a mixtape.

Do you think the voting part is real? Or just a fake thing thrown in front of two idols that are already set to debut? Hope it's Miki... and bet the other is Aina

#1249 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

That is just weird as hell. It's like a mixtape.

Do you think the voting part is real? Or just a fake thing thrown in front of two idols that are already set to debut? Hope it's Miki... and bet the other is Aina

I want it to be real, you know just to give everyone a fair chance. I would love to hear a Peritan solo or even a crazy as all hell Ling Ling solo song but it's just hard to not believe that avex already knows who is going to sell the most records given a full solo song to capitalize on that. Miki-chan would be really good too though. Love her voice.

#1250 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:26 PM

Not sure would it would be aside from the obvious Aina - just hope it won't be another BiSH girl.

#1251 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

It'll definitely be Miki, Aya, or Pour Lui.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1252 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:06 PM

The only good thing is that Billie Idle is out of all this big shit. Thanks.

#1253 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

The only good thing is that Billie Idle is out of all this big shit. Thanks.

It makes me sad that BILLIE IDLE is almost always left out. Yeah, they're still an indies unit, but damn Watanabe, give them some more exposure...

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1254 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:13 AM

It ain't going to be Pour Lui...she's definitely 'yesterday's girl' as far as Wack goes.

#1255 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

I'm having a hard time caring about this since #1 is obviously going to be Aina, so this just seems like a PR paint coat over her inevitable solo debut. I could see fans pooling votes for Pour Lui because she's iconic but I think it'll probably just be another BiSH girl, they're so much bigger than the rest of WACK. It feels kind of unfair tbh

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#1256 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:39 AM

It ain't going to be Pour Lui...she's definitely 'yesterday's girl' as far as Wack goes.

Unless fans vote for it, and they're actually playing fair... I don't think she's gonna get a solo. She has already done solo stuff and it didn't work out very well. Unless they can give her really good solo material...ehhhh. I feel like it could be Chittiii, Aya, maybe Miki.... maybe Ayuni-D.

(But I'm gonna hope for Atsuko, LiNGLiNG, Kika, or Saki. Besides Aina ofc, she seems like an obvious winner which is fine by me.) 

If Billie Idle was included, I'd be all for Uika or Momo.

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#1257 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:38 AM

I'm having a hard time caring about this since #1 is obviously going to be Aina, so this just seems like a PR paint coat over her inevitable solo debut. I could see fans pooling votes for Pour Lui because she's iconic but I think it'll probably just be another BiSH girl, they're so much bigger than the rest of WACK. It feels kind of unfair tbh

Tbh Aina is good enough to receive a solo debut without these kinds of gimmicks so I would hope they didn't go through all this effort if they already intended for the winner to be her welp. 

Would definitely like to see someone unexpected win, would be fun to have a lingling single LOL but that's never gonna happen. I'll probably forget all about this until the winner is announced.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1258 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Aina The End acoustic live special 2017/11/19

SMACK baby SMACK:

Is this call??:

Promise the Star:

My landscape:

Orchestra:

MC2:

MC3:

#1259 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:15 PM

Those are so good!

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#1260 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

beat mints boyz (Matsukuma Kenta & Watanabe Junnosuke)/ スパーク (Spark) [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users