Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2444 replies to this topic

#2181 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 08:16 AM

Tsubaki Factory DVD Magazine Vol 14
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x82gmnc
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x82gmnd

#2182 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 12:34 PM

Is there news of the audition?

http://helloproject.com/news/13351/

Announcements on (broadcast TV) Hello-Dream in about 5 hours.

And then on (Youtube) Hello-Station Japan's Wednesday evening.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2183 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:21 PM

Is there news of the audition?

http://helloproject.com/news/13351/

Announcements on (broadcast TV) Hello-Dream in about 5 hours.

And then on (Youtube) Hello-Station Japan's Wednesday evening.

Thanks for letting me know.

The announcement on Hello-Dream in about 5 hours, Is it from all groups, just the new group or just Tsubaki Factory and Juice = Juice?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#2184 Dreamiin

Dreamiin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:25 PM

From what I understand from the official announcement, today’s announcement from Haro Dori concern only the new group.
For Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory audition results, we’ll have to wait until Wednesday on Haro!Sute

boa_si10.png

Set made by me
Visit my graphic thread

#2185 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:40 PM

From what I understand from the official announcement, today’s announcement from Haro Dori concern only the new group.
For Juice=Juice & Tsubaki Factory audition results, we’ll have to wait until Wednesday on Haro!Sute

Thanks for clarifying it,

I was already in doubt as to when it was and which ad. Luckily the two ads are close and eager to know the results.

Thanks Greyface and Dreamiin.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#2186 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:54 PM

I'm very happy with the debut of the 4 members for Tsubaki Factory.

The announcement of the concert at the Budokan at the end of the year I imagine the entire group will perform and that the 3 members of the audition, they will have a good level.

This would be a good start with this new line-up. I hope not announced shortly or in the near future, for a graduation at the Budokan

I want this new lineup to be here for a long time. curious to see how it unfolds.

#2187 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:52 PM

The current oldest member of Tsubaki is 22 years old -- I can't see anyone graduating soon because they're getting older. I think management just wanted to make their group big. :^^;

Well, fingers crossed. Graduations tend to be unexpected anyway.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2188 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:33 PM

The current oldest member of Tsubaki is 22 years old -- I can't see anyone graduating soon because they're getting older. I think management just wanted to make their group big. : ^^;

Well, fingers crossed. Graduations tend to be unexpected anyway.

I hope so and that they stay much longer, I would not want anyone to graduate in a while,

I want to see how they develop with this new lineup.

#2189 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 09:18 AM

Ikuze! Tsubaki Factory is starting on July 26, and here are some previews of the show, including the new members!

LsUB1mr.jpg

GbkoQUx.jpg

kfhNpTT.jpg

49Q6ZIa.jpg

Source with more pictures: https://popnroll.tv/articles/18749

-------

They were split in two groups for interviews with Hominis, and further into smaller units of three. Here are some cute shots:

Efnsuwi.jpg

J329Sfd.jpg

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

Source: 

https://hominis.medi.../idol/post7603/

https://hominis.medi.../idol/post7604/

I8dtEOy.gif

#2190 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 10:36 AM

Nice that the promotion of the new members are underway. They need to integrate them in ASAP considering there are 4 of them and this is the first time in 5 years they got new members.

#2191 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:42 AM

They're already getting the Ami butt touch warnings out in the open.

@JPN_ENG_Kanda:

Riko: I think Ami will touch your butt one day…

Kiki: Everyone gets touched and ranked!

Saori: And it happens kinda regularly, so don’t be surprised if it happens.

Ami: (cracking up)

Yuumi: So when I get touched that means I’m a member, huh? Haha.

Everyone bursts laughing

https://twitter.com/...076194333921284

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2192 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 11:51 AM

lmaooo ami's already plotting i assume

#2193 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:02 PM

Wow the new members are shining!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm guessing they will become more and more visual group.

One thing i consider here, Tsubaki Factory have been entertained by the management. Budokan, new generation members, exposure on media. So perhaps they will also get more push by management. I like the smile on their faces, it's like they are alright (after some incident in the past).

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2194 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:32 PM

They're already getting the Ami butt touch warnings out in the open.

@JPN_ENG_Kanda:

Riko: I think Ami will touch your butt one day…

Kiki: Everyone gets touched and ranked!

Saori: And it happens kinda regularly, so don’t be surprised if it happens.

Ami: (cracking up)

Yuumi: So when I get touched that means I’m a member, huh? Haha.

Everyone bursts laughing

https://twitter.com/...076194333921284

Ami and her butt's... XD laughed so hard LOL

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2195 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 05:27 PM

Wow the new members are shining!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I'm guessing they will become more and more visual group.

One thing i consider here, Tsubaki Factory have been entertained by the management. Budokan, new generation members, exposure on media. So perhaps they will also get more push by management. I like the smile on their faces, it's like they are alright (after some incident in the past).

Definitely! Does any other group in H!P have a TV show that airs weekly dedicated to them? Tsubaki’s been getting a huge push lately and it’s really well-deserved.

Edit: also, super excited for their next single now that they’ve got new members. I hope they don’t take too long to announce it! Does anyone know how long new members are usually around before singles are announced?

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2196 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 08:40 PM

One thing i consider here, Tsubaki Factory have been entertained by the management. Budokan, new generation members, exposure on media. So perhaps they will also get more push by management.

I wonder if Risa's "IG rant" has any influence on it? She did point out that Tsubaki was overlooked by the management ever since Beyooooonds got the massive push and the "preferential" treatment.

Speaking of which, Risa did mention about the new members of Tsubaki and send her best wishes to the current and new members in her blog post.

At the end of the day, she was a sub-leader of the group. I am sure she still has strong feelings for the group as a whole and still wants the group to do well despite what happened and her departure.

https://ameblo.jp/ri...2685272344.html

#2197 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:54 AM

It's like Risa-gate is answered by the management XD XD (of course it's a banter)

Tsubaki will have a big push and exposure. As a J=J fans, i feel envy for Tsubaki, have so much interesting new members.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2198 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 08:37 PM

I think the office learned from Kobushi, that by sweeping scandals under the rug and hoping that the group will be OK after is not going to lead to a good result for the group. In some way the scandal was good for Tsubaki because management decided to become more dedicated to the group.

I think J=J is really lucky to have the new members that they've gotten -- Ichika has the most interesting personality to come out of KSS in ages imo, and Kisaki and Risa are super pretty, in addition Risa seems to have very interesting talents. (And Kisaki is also very popular among the KSS.) I love the new Tsubaki members as well, but there are a lot more unknowns with the new members so I'm a little more cautious with my hopes for them.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2199 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 09:44 AM

I really want to know what colors the new members will get.

Which ones do you think they will get? My choice would be:

Kasai Yuumi (yellow / gold tone)
Yagi Shiori (green / dark green)
Fukuda Marin (purple)
Yofuu Runo (white)

I don't know why, I think Yuumi will get a gold or orange color. That comes to mind. they don't use the color of a previous member for the next generation. Do you think it is possible to take the orange of Risa?

How long do you think it will take to release the next single? I imagine they will / will be filming the MV. They have to release it soon, since they have been a long time since the previous single.

#2200 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 11:17 AM

Marin said she liked white so i can see her getting that color. One of them will probably get orange. Not sure what the two others will get since there's not a lot of light colors left.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users