Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

Name: Maeda Kokoro
Hometown: Saitama
Birthday: June 23, 2002

Bloodtype: A

Height: 161 cm

Hobbies: Watching H!P videos, mostly music videos

Special skill: Karate.

Strength: She does everything full-force.

Weakness: She's very afraid of things.

Charm point: Her brown eyes and husky voice.

Favorite food: Crushed red pepper and cheese.

Least favorite food: Tomatoes and green peppers.

Favorite H!P song: Country Girls' Koi Dorobou. It's super cute.

Senior you look up to: Kudou Haruka and Sasaki Rikako. They all have the same husky voice, but they've both made it far and look so cool when they're dancing.

Future dream: She wants to debut within H!P and give smiles and energy to people.

Reason for joining the KSS: She failed a Morning Musume audition, so she joined the KSS to get practice in the hopes of still debuting.

What she learned after she joined: She was worried at first because she doesn't have any experience in singing or dancing and didn't know how things would go, but she's had a lot of fun.

Something she'll work on from now on: She wants to get good enough at dancing that people would think she's good, since right now she still has minimal experience with it.

Final message: She's inexperienced but she will do her best to give everyone who supports her a smile and renewed energy. 

DDOhydd.gif

#22 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

^^ Kokoro gives me the vibes of being a toughie but at the same time, likes really cute things :D

*bangs head on the wall*

#23 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

ooohhh gosh, truly one of those girls i think no one is safe from falling in love with ;A;

she's SO gorgeous, and really adorable but really cool at the same time.

her karate demonstration was really something...

she just has so much charm ; ;

#maavision

#24 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:09 AM

^Yeah I agree, I think she can be a center girl someday. She has so many good points about her, let's see how she grows as a KSS. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#25 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

She turns 13 today!! Unbelievable, she looks very adult-like to be 13 ^^ For this girl, I see a good future coming. I personally would like to see her in Country Girls.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#26 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:41 AM

Too tall for Country Girls ( :P )

Happy 13th Birthday, Kokoro!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#27 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:21 PM

I think it would be rather ironic if she joined Morning Musume and ended up being the tallest girl in the group rather like Yurina was in Berryz ;) XD

#28 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

Happy Birthday Kokoro! Still can't say for sure but I think she might be my favourite from the new batch. Tied with Mizuho and Nanami, I think  :wub:

I very much look forward to seeing Kokoro debut hopefully!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#29 Yuipyon

Yuipyon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:16 PM

She's so pretty!
axoar9.jpg

I hope she auditions for 4th generation Angerme ^_^
My favorites;
MM: Sakura ~ C: Chisato ~ A: Meimi, Mizuki
CG: Chisaki ~ KF: Rena, Ayaka ~ TF: Kiki

#30 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:50 AM

I would also like to see her in ANGERME or a new group, she is a beauty! :)

#31 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

Wow, that's a really nice picture of her. Yeah, I think she is capable of debuting someday too. I think she would be the first idol that knows karate.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#32 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:02 AM

Would love to see her in ANGERME yeah or in any new unit...she's still young so there's time.
She's really freaking cool...but adorable. It's a great and refreshing combination...definitely my favorite kenshuusei after Funaki...
This picture of her posing with this keychain is really nice. 

Kanatsu%20Mizuki,%20Maeda%20Kokoro-57820

#33 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:43 PM

Kokoro is suuper pretty (especially her eyes!) ! ... I think the idol transformation is starting :D ... she seems to get along great with Mao. These two have been paired together a couple of times now. Officially a new KSS pairing? :)

bq11ewn.jpg

bnJAA6l.jpgcfYoJCo.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#34 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:04 PM

^Yeah, I would say her eyes are her charm point. They are very distinctive. :)

#35 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:56 PM

Yes, both seems frequently together :D

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#36 ayumini

ayumini

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:30 AM

By far my fave of this generation. She caught my eye out of everyone. She reminds me of someone, just can't place it...

#37 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:03 PM

Nicely sung Gashin Shoutan solo line by Kokoro  :o ...impressive!

https://youtu.be/_SdZwRrJYqQ?t=807

6DYNteh.png

#38 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:28 PM

In the first recording of the show, Kokoro kind of sounds like Kana while singing the lines.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#39 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

From what I saw of the news footage of the latest H!P concert, Kokoro had a cut, and now has a similar style/length to Kaede.

#40 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

blog,%20Ichioka%20Reina,%20Maeda%20Kokor 

God this length is so cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users