• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

No wonder idol companies work harder for physical sales XD I know physical sales are the only ones that count for money going into the company.
Now looking at what they get from each download do they seem worth it? XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#42 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

iTunes currently has Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru and Yuugure wa Aneagari, but not Ima Koko Kara, which isn't suprising, considering the latter is an anime theme song so it would probably be harder to release overseas, but still a pity.

Didn't MM's previous single also lack Mikaeri Bijin when the other a-sides were still there too?

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#43 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

Someone in the JJ single mentioned that they thought it was songs not composed by Tsunku that were missing. I agreed although it doesn't match up to Country Girl's release,

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#44 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:56 PM

Didn't MM's previous single also lack Mikaeri Bijin when the other a-sides were still there too?

It's not like the others are gone, but yes, Mikaeri is missing from the beginning.

Attached File  Unbenannt.PNG   222.96K   0 downloads

^

I guess it's usually the main fact when they don't hold the rights to publish that song in foreign countries. With Tsuku's songs it was no problem since that are their own songs, but having someone else write it (or covering a song) causes trouble with that.

No wonder idol companies work harder for physical sales XD I know physical sales are the only ones that count for money going into the company.
Now looking at what they get from each download do they seem worth it? XD

The things that actually generates money for them are merchandising and events. And CD's are there to make sure the events and concerts are well visited

#45 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

Can someone post a link to the songs.......because every time I try to search for either MM'15 or the songs, I just get the videos.......I want the two songs, not the videos!!  :ongaku:

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#46 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

^

https://itunes.apple...-15/id981776853

#47 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:36 PM

^Thank you!!

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users