• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#40281 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:47 AM

What came to mind when I read the translation, is that she might perform music live, but it will be like those electronic things. Some image taking Sayu's voice and twisting it so that is fits a very electronic setting. I don't know if I'm making myself clear lol But regardless of what it is, I am excited!

MRkgm6i.png

#40282 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:13 AM

^ Your explaination made me imagine Sayu as a DJ like Aichan did that one time  :w00t: DJ USACHAN PEACE(shortened to UP) anyone?

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#40283 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:56 AM

I listened to Shabadabadoo~ for the first time tonight since Sayu graduated :cold: It was so amazing. Still so very happy of Sayu's return!!  :king:  :respect: 

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#40284 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

^ Your explaination made me imagine Sayu as a DJ like Aichan did that one time  :w00t: DJ USACHAN PEACE(shortened to UP) anyone?

DJ UP and UPUPGIRLS(仮) this have to happen :D :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#40285 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

LOL As amusing as it sounds, that's not what I meant. I am not very knowledgable about this, but I think you guys have referred to it as Vocaloid? Like that Crazy Frog many years ago? That character that doesn't exist, would need someone to provide vocals for it to manipulate and create a new act. I wonder if that's what Sayu might be hinting at. 

I know, it's rather unlikely, but it's what came to mind at first lol

MRkgm6i.png

#40286 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:14 AM

^ Ah I see, Sayu as the voice of a Vocaloid would be interesting. When you said electronic my train of thought went straight to DJing for some reason ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#40287 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:11 PM

Don't think she'll just be back for variety, wouldn't announce her comeback like that for something as unreliable as guest appearances. If she stops getting invited she'd fade into obscurity, they have something more steady for her in mind.

@jingy No info on anything yet, not even if she'll do tv shows in any capacity.

#40288 jingy_kun

jingy_kun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:21 PM

I Have a question with this come back, is she going back to her "poison tongue character" and Kawaii Character while doing variety show?

#40289 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

I still think she's going to be more involved with idol development or behind the scenes stuff.

#40290 Chisa no Mark

Chisa no Mark

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:32 PM

God I missed this woman. But now I'm happy! Just gotta wait for spring.

#40291 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:52 AM

News report:

#40292 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:56 AM

What I like the most are the show decoration. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#40293 lynnvu

lynnvu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

She finally showed up with Miki today!!!

http://ameblo.jp/mm-...medium=facebook

#40294 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:26 PM

^ I think Miki says it's a picture from 2 years ago?

It would really surprise me if Miki was the first one to post a new, recent picture of Sayumi

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#40295 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

yeah the photo is 2 years old, i wonder if miki has any other post graduation photo which she is not allowed to post

#40296 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

It would really surprise me if Miki was the first one to post a new, recent picture of Sayumi

The same goes for me.

I'd expect some from MM'OG and Harunan, maybe

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#40297 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:56 PM

I personally think that it will be Reina or Mizuki that will upload a recent picture of Sayumi. Reina is one of her BFF's and since they are still close and hang out with each other, it would only make sense that it would be her, especially since Sayu's comeback will be in the music business. If not Reina, then it would be Mizuki since she's the current MM leader and since Sayumi is technically still a member of H!P (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just assuming since she's still listed as a soloist) it would make sense for Mizuki and not anyone else in H!P because I never got the impression that Sayu was particularly close with Maimi or Ayaka.

On that same note....She is still listed a soloist in H!P, right? What if Sayumi starts the new Elder's Club? Like, what if all the +18 adult members could join and it would be like the old days where there were two concert tours going on, Elder Club and Wonderful Hearts?

#40298 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

I personally think that it will be Reina or Mizuki that will upload a recent picture of Sayumi. Reina is one of her BFF's and since they are still close and hang out with each other, it would only make sense that it would be her, especially since Sayu's comeback will be in the music business. If not Reina, then it would be Mizuki since she's the current MM leader and since Sayumi is technically still a member of H!P (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just assuming since she's still listed as a soloist) it would make sense for Mizuki and not anyone else in H!P because I never got the impression that Sayu was particularly close with Maimi or Ayaka.

The thing is, we know that Harunan hung out at least twice with Chayu. I heard/read nothing about Mizupon & Sayumin together.... So, I believe that, in MM'16, Honey is the most likely to post a recent picture  of Chayu  (For MM OG though, it could absolutely be anyone but Eri and Aika. Unless they come back :ph34r: )

Also, she's not listed as a soloist on Up-Front Works (http://www.up-front-works.jp/artist/ ), but she's still part of Up-Front Promotion (http://www.up-front-...n.co.jp/artist/ ), just like Captain, Risako, Chinami, Maro and so on. Maybe she'll become a Hello!Project adviser or a PM for a brand new group :c11:

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#40299 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:22 PM

I forgot about that >.> Her mother and sister really like Haruna too haha

It's too bad she isn't part of H!P anymore. I've really been thinking about a new version of Elder's Club with the older members. It would be just the sort of thing that Sayumi would join since she can't join Dream Musume (idk if they're active or not). Since Berryz Koubou is on an indefinite hiatus and could come back (even though I highly doubt they would join H!P again) and even Chisato said she still wants to perform after they graduate, an Elder's Club 2.0 would be perfect for them under Up-Front Promotion.

#40300 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:41 PM

she will most likely appears on her blog first, and then the member(who have hung out with her) will then be allowed to post it on their blog.

I can imagine her choosing the one to post from thousands of photos right now LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users