• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#1781 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:29 AM

I do really love the Kobushi album. That's great work overall.

And although their voice doesn't fit so good i love the choice of songs for the cover CD bonus.

#1782 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1783 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

Oh my god, this MV is so beautiful I'm about to cry ;-; ! The scenery gave me strong Berryz vibes, a mix of Tomodachi wa tomodachi nanda and of this pic

Spoiler

Can you please share what magazine/publication that Berryz photo is from?  

Also, I just ordered the Kobushi Sono Ichi  辛夷其ノ壱 limited edition A w/ DVD... I only had one KF single from earlier in the year (plus their Week End Survivor play) so this will be a great way to catch up!

I'll have to get the B version w/ extra CD later, but I'll be very curious to hear their Berryz covers  :good:

Am I the only who who gets a major kick out of when the girls (or one of them?) in this group does that hard rolling 'R' sound?   :wub:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1784 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:15 AM

I got the album today.  OMG.  Kobushi Factory are SO good!!  

Obviously I'm preaching to the choir, but what a great album!  They sound like a mix of all of the H!P groups I already like thrown into a blender (in a good way!).

I'm curious, do you all think that that deep throat groveling delivery they do at times is a signature of their sound?  Of course I've heard other singers do it from time to time, but KF seems to use that effect a lot.  Harsh rolling R's too... it's almost like a tough / masculine type delivery... its very appealing!!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1785 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:33 AM

^ it might be their signature? They do it a lot. And I hope they keep doing it more. If it was up to me, I'd have Hamachan and Ayapan make like Burt Cummings and sing the shit out of some American Woman or No Sugar

#1786 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:10 AM

^Yeah, its awesome.

I forgot to mention, does anyone hear a similarity with the chorus of their Saturday Night Fever song with the Jpop classic Uwaki na Honey Pie?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1787 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:01 AM

The rolling Rs are probably meant to make them sound powerful and edgy, the former being one of the group's signature styles in general. It's a matter of taste it seems but I do like it :)

^ I'm really liking your signature banner, hanawopun ...Reirei ftw! :D ...but honestly, all the Kobushi girls are great <3

6DYNteh.png

#1788 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:18 PM

^ yes - powerful & edgy is a good way to put it!
And thank you so much for the compliment! Rei caught my eye instantly when I first saw Week End Survivor. I guess I have a thing for the nerd look. To be honest I was a bit disappointed to find out later she doesn't normally wear glasses :lol: but she's adorable nevertheless. Minami is my second favorite but you're right, they are all quite awesome. I think it's the youth energy vibe that I also like, as their songs have a bit of an early Berryz Kobo / C-ute vibe at times, but with an added edge.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1789 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

:lol: :santa:

blog,%20Ogawa%20Rena,%20Taguchi%20Natsum

トナカイのご主人様〜!田口夏実

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1790 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:42 PM

^ Rena riding the TAGUdeer. Natsumi's facial expression is priceless. XD

#1791 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:10 PM

First a tree and now a deer. ^^;

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1792 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:01 PM

The latest LINE LIVE from Kobushi Factory (2016/12/25):

https://live.line.me...roadcast/391993

Never seen (or noticed) Minami beeing THAT beautiful. <3

#1793 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:48 PM

^ wow, they all look adorable, and yes of course, Minami front and center looking uber cute, but I was quite drawn to Ayano there actually... (the one w/ colored buttons on the left side, yes?)

Weird how these are pop stars and they resort to a selfie stick.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1794 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

^ Yes, Ayano a.k.a. Hama-chan the most well know Kobushi Factory member is on the left and has colored buttons. ^_^

#1795 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:23 PM

Natsume Taguchi looked pretty tired, it was cute seeing her hanging on Sakurako. I just really like how random they all are lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1796 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

^ Tagucchi got active, the moment Suzuki Airi was mentioned. ^_^

Rei making funny faces in the background, Rena not able to say "Merry Christmas" properly and Sakurako hugging Natsumi as if she were a life-sized doll (like she also did in the previous LINE LIVE).  :good: 

#1797 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:08 PM

Kobushi's 2017 musical "JK Ninja Girls" (JKニンジャガールズ) will have a movie adaptation in summer :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD

http://www.hello-onl...ズ-2017-musical/

I may be reading this wrong, but... is it a film (movie) adaptation we're talking about here? http://www.sanspo.co...5030001-n1.html

yes, a movie adaptation in summer :o :o :o

good guys : Hamaura Ayano, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

bad guys : Inoue Rei, Fujii Rio, Ogawa Rena, Taguchi Natsumi

other H!P members (like MM, Angerme,etc) and veteran actors will be in it too

OMG HamaRei XD

pic
ido16122705030001-p1.jpgido16122705030001-p2.jpg

EDIT : ahh... my bad... fixed

I feel old because when I typed "2007", my brain didn't give me a red flag ...

**cough.. last week Hello!Station Maimi.. cough**

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#1798 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:51 PM

Kobushi's 2017 musical "JK Ninja Girls" (JKニンジャガールズ) will have a movie adaptation in summer :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o XD

http://www.hello-onl...ズ-2017-musical/

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm speechless!

:coool: 

PS: fixing the year...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#1799 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:20 AM

One week left to vote for your favorite Kobushi Factory (or other) songs in the H!p songs of the year poll! (Link in signature)

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#1800 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:46 AM

OMG a new musical?!  YESSSSSSSS!!!  Great news.

And ok I'll do the poll now, thanks ^

EDIT - ack - I thought it was an all-time poll, not just 2016... wouldn't be a fair test since I haven't followed C-ute's latest material even though they're one of my all-time favorite idol groups... and I'm not familiar with many so that wouldn't be fair either ):

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users