• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#2021 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

I've had bad luck with this site's search engine in the past but I searched for JK Ninja Girls to see if there was a dedicated thread but could not find one, so forgive me for putting this here.

I finally just saw the musical (DVD)!  If anyone here actually hasn't seen it and would like to see a few clips that probably were not online before, I just uploaded a few (below).

Overall it was an ok play but nothing too special to me compared to other H!P musicals I've seen... Week End Survivor was much better in my opinion, but JK Ninja Girls did have some nice moments, and I really enjoyed hearing each of the members have a lot of solo moments.  I have a new appreciation for Wada Sakurako because she has the sweetest, soft spoken voice :o

The adult woman who starred in it was incredible.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the clips, starting with my favorite member, Rei!

I'm happy to discover that a FULL CD soundtrack will be available in September... I really fell in love with this number below:

Both Aya and Wada (haha sounds like Wada Ayaka, but anyway) sound amazing!

Here's the epic finale / theme song but if you don't want any spoiler then don't watch... not that there's any major plot point, but it is one of the final acts.

Spoiler

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2022 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

^ .. well .. that's because I do accounts and finance ..and one of the keywords on audit nowadays is Professional scepticism ..which came up after those Enron, Worldcom case where companies with great reputation collapse ..and global financial crisis where high rating securities certified by well-known credit rating agencies crash ..So what's that why I am like this :P

You're comparing the firing of one idol, likely with her parents permission, to things like Enron and Worldcom?

Are you sure you know what all three of these things were actually about?

Nah .. I am just comparing stuff like the reliance on the reputation of a company and other agencies ratings with other relating major events in business which show failure in that regard .. which is the point Obsidian made :D

#2023 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

There's no issue in making theories and discussing about it since there won't be any real way to know what happened Ares. 

But what we are trying to explain is that the theory you have makes no sense at all, especially from the business perspective you are defending.

well of course it makes no sense to you when you are totally sold on them being great management ..

Furthermore, you are looking at them like the management knows everything before they make any decision. It is possible to have management decision which look good on the top level or surface but turn out to be bad later on the lower levels and execution.

And again, you are not suppose to think like you know their secret plan, and talk about the negative impact on the fans because we are suppose to not know and believe that everything happen because it happens ..

I am just saying that it would look good for them on the surface and on paper, to get rid of her early so that they can start afresh with this "new" system going into the HelloCon..

As we already agree that all idol who are leaving does slack off a bit nearing the end, so usually, its up to the management to let it be. But what if the management don't want to let it be?

Furthermore, the news come after KF doing badly for their single and their "new system" transfer announcement ..

Basically, this year has been bad .. running on plenty of negative, negative and more negative .. they really do not need to keep reminding the fans of negative stuff ..

well.. could it be ego on the management part? ..well that is also possible ..

You got to realize that it is not a happy thing for the management to have a member leaving when the group is still trying to establish themselves ..

Furthermore, the management have already decide to take apart CG which looks to be under-performing for their single sales with sub 30K 1st week even with Momochi

Taking apart CG would mean that H!P will not have any sub 30K groups with every group selling well past 30K week 1

Then come this girl who quit on them and they could see her as the problem as the sales of KF went 21K for 1st week because they can't be blaming themselves..

So maybe they see KF whose sales drop so much and the members seem so unmotivated, that they just use Rio who is going anyway and probably look least motivated, and make her the example ..

(*note- I use Oricon result as it is comparable as all come under the new rule now)

So if you couple in with everything, it is possible that they took the chance and get rid of her early .. but of course they ran into some problems later but its nothing that they can't handle

So I am not saying that Rio firing is a grand plan .. I am just saying that it may be a  management decision on the fly which is not nice and can be avoided ..

I am absolutely not sold on believing the management is always right and great. 

But other than that it's better explained in this post than what you previously said, and as unlikely as it is still, i don't mind you trying to argue that.

#2024 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

I've had bad luck with this site's search engine in the past but I searched for JK Ninja Girls to see if there was a dedicated thread but could not find one, so forgive me for putting this here.

There is a thread: http://www.hello-onl...l-223-34-movie/
Thanks for sharing anyway ;-)

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#2025 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Has Minamina been appointed the Sub-Leader position of Kobushi Factory now that Rio is gone?

That's a good question, I'd like to know that too. It would be interesting, the main singers of the group would also both be leader and sub-leader. (yes, I know they aren't the only ones that sing and get a lot of lines.)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2026 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

Keep strong Kobushi!! I know they suffer hard times, but just keep the Kobushi spirit
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2027 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:44 AM

At times Ayano reminds me of s/mileage's Yuuka Maeda... does anyone here agree??

yuuka_ayano.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2028 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:29 AM

Hama-chan is defiantly much better then Yuuka. The only similarity to me is the nose. 

HLxdmXb.png

#2029 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:01 AM

^ "much better"?? What exactly are you comparing?  Talent?  Looks?  Either way, this wasn't meant to be a competition.  But yes, the nose is indeed the focal point of similarity.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2030 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hama chan has lots similarity to Yuukarin, but can't match in terms of Yuukarin prettiness :sob: :sob:

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2031 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

I've always thought that Ayano looks like a prettier version of Yuuka  :whistle:

#2032 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

...can I just say I think they're both gorgeous? :lol:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2033 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:36 PM

^

^ no, Hama-chans teeth freak me out.

#2034 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:41 PM

Who is the ugly granny of the right pic?   :whistle: 

#2035 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

Haha I'm not saying Yuuka isn't pretty, I just find Ayano much more so  ^_^

#2036 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:27 PM

Chocolate vs vanilla folks... it's nothing to debate as we all have our opinions.  

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2037 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

hanawopun, what have you done? XD

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#2038 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:56 AM

Who is the ugly granny of the right pic?   :whistle: 

Hope you are kidding :c11:

#2039 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

Chocolate vs vanilla folks... it's nothing to debate as we all have our opinions.  

But you literally just said Hamachan reminds you of here so wouldn't that be like calling Chocolate, Vanilla?

And over all Yuuka is just meh. She was an idol who got by on her looks. Other then that she wasn't really much. No personality, no singing ability. She wasn't a really good dancer. She was just good looking. 

HLxdmXb.png

#2040 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

Reminding me and favoring are different things though I see your point.

Yuuka has a sweet voice, by the way - she's not only about looks.  By sweet I mean she sounds really cute.  True Ayano is a much more capable singer.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users