• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

#601 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 03:29 PM

i feel like this is gonna really mess up the group. i mean they already have little to no group chemistry (which isn't necessarily a bad thing but can affect their dynamic and efficiency), so something like this was bound to happen, but it'll definitely cause the girls to distrust each other even more. and with risamaru saying other girls are also considering graduation, i'm really starting to expect another kobushi factory situation. :/

#602 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, i'm mad about the Kiki's part as well. The whole management doesn't care about me is also bullshit. Not all the members are as lucky as her... It's very disappointing.

Even if she come back, i doubt her relation with the other members and the fans will ever be the same so i'm not expecting her to come back... I just hope it won't affect the group too much. That's all i care about right now.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#603 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 04:56 PM

Eh, I only kept one eye on this scandal when it first came to light... but now I went ahead and re-read all your comments concerning it (especially the summaries and translations on what was posted / leaked).

And well, just by what I have seen (which of course might be too few since I cannot look at the original leaks - well I can but there is not point since I can't read it), I have come up with my own theory... I more or less just support it by what I have experience with in real life... but yeah...

The way I see it is that Risa might have written all the "stuff" not out of spite but as... a way how to deal with some kind of frustration.  I for once can completely relate to the situation when I would make up some "excuses" or say / type down thing that I don't really mean, but state them as a way to let the dark / negativity inside me out...
For example, I'm an introvent and I have this problem of trying to bear all the problems on my own, closing all the negativeness in and trying to be nice... but the problem is that these things still remain somewhere there deep inside... so I for example tend to act very childish when I reach some limit that I cannot push - obviously only in front of people who I trust... so yeah, complaining about how someone is stupid, or that they don't care to those people is something I would do... even if I didn't mean it and knew that the opposite was the truth.
It's like a form of psychohygiene that helps to unleash the negative feelings (which don't even have to do anything with the person they are directed at) and get rid of them.

Eeh... not sure why I typed all that out, but since it took me a while I'm just going to keep it.
My point is that Risa possibly might have some similar issue and this was a way of her dealing with stress or whatsoever, I can easily relate to that... the only unlucky thing is that she posted those online (even if only visible to some) and not it some form of paper diary that she would keep under her pillow.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#604 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 05:04 PM

^I agree, I think she just needed space to release and, like some others in the company recently, was a little too trusting that all the people in her inner circle would keep these things private. 

The key takeaway here for me is the wording on Nishiguchi's part. While words and actions are certainly different, he does seem to be sympathetic to Risa needing to vent and trying to find a space to do that. It does imply that having private SNS is against H!P rules, but it does look like he wants her to reflect and be a better person rather than just punishing and be done with her. That, I can appreciate. 

Her fans, as far as I can tell, seem to be split. Some are understanding and don't think she meant to hurt anyone so they want her to come back, but others feel betrayed and feel stupid for standing up for her when this started to leak. Scandals also tend to be taken differently depending on the idol's image, so with her being seen as this really responsible, mature member and now it coming to light that she was doing something kind of petty and hurtful, a significant portion of her fans may very well not be able to recover. I imagine that even if she does return, she'll likely be in the back, like Saori was after her dating photos leaked.

DDOhydd.gif

#605 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 05:17 PM

This could be bad man. Very bad for her, and for the whole members or group. I think this was worse than Oota's case, considering the leaked information contained the "internal information" that should kept confidential.

I dunno if i can continue support her or not, but things will never be the same again if she'll comeback. For both fans and between Tsubaki's members. It's a shame..
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#606 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 05:44 PM

Now I seem to understand why she always seems so off with the other members when they do PV reactions. So sad it concluded this way, I thought Tsubaki had better dynamics than this.

I honestly think she'll graduate by the end of tge year for this, idk if she can recover from all this and if other TF fans will still accept her for badmouthing other members.

Untitled-1.jpg

#607 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:24 PM

First, let me make this clear, the only good dynamics that we've seen so far is Omizu - Maopin - Anmi trio (I don't know how the relationship is backstage).

Then, regarding Risamaru. I don't know how bad the situation really is, so I cannot give a final conclusion yet. What we know is that she wrote the complaints about some members and the information was leaked online. People seem to perceive that tolerance of frustration is the way to succeed better, but the frustration needs to go somewhere (which shouldn't hurt anybody), because when it accumulates, something not so nice will happen.

Regardless of the situation, she will be mistrusted after coming back, and only Rikoriko can help her. Never underestimate the role of Leader. She does look like an airheaded person, but my intuition says that she knows how to mitigate the damage of this situation (if she's willing to do that). Even so, things can be worse. Call me a pessimistic if you'd like, but when I haven't seen Haa-chan of Angerme coming back yet, Risamaru can also fade to the background, and graduate without further notification. The best situation is that the punishment will be at least about a year in my opinion.

#608 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:29 PM

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come back.

I think once Ayapan left it was only a matter of time for Risamaru.

Just wish it didn't happen like this.

Poor Akane must have been in tears when it all broke.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#609 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:45 PM

i can't say im surprised, i don't like to believe rumors (specially not fully, cause people love to add worse stuff on top of it) but i thought the proof on this one was too real, and that people just wanted to believe it wasn't true lol

anyways, i don't really see a bright future ahead of this, regardless of if it ends up on graduation, or a comeback, cause the way fans and members percieve her will change permanently.

#610 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:30 PM

i can't say im surprised, i don't like to believe rumors (specially not fully, cause people love to add worse stuff on top of it) but i thought the proof on this one was too real, and that people just wanted to believe it wasn't true lol

anyways, i don't really see a bright future ahead of this, regardless of if it ends up on graduation, or a comeback, cause the way fans and members percieve her will change permanently.

I think it's true especially when she's a sub-leader. Fans always perceive leaders and sub-leaders as never having scandals and the most ethical member of the group. Even if we don't want to admit it, others tend to perceive it.

#611 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:38 PM

Riko has posted a blog regarding the hiatus. Personally, without trying to read too much into it, it's a bit terse. She also pulled a lot of lines directly from the announcement, so she's not putting much of her own feelings into it.

About Ogata Risa. Yamagishi Riko

Thank you for your constant support.

A short while ago, an announcement was made,

A notice regarding member Ogata Risa.

A situation that went against Hello!Project rules

came to light,

so Ogata Risa will, for the time being, be taking a break from her activities.

It is very unfortunate that a colleague

who has been working hard together with me from our indies days

would end up pausing her activities in this way.

I apologize

to everyone who always supports us

for causing any worry or inconvenience.

About the incident, I'm thinking

that everyone has times when they make

selfish assumptions or complain with passion,

so it is as Ogata said herself,

we will also try to grow as people,

Now, we will do our absolute best as 8 members

so that we meet all of your expectations

and work hard in our activities,

So from here forward, please support us.

Yamagishi Riko

DDOhydd.gif

#612 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:40 PM

Someone made a summary of everything she said. I knew about Kiki, but it's the first time i read what she said about Ami, Yumeno and Mizuho...

https://twitter.com/...6786741248?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#613 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:43 PM

Birthday is next month, so it will be almost 23 if she returns, with graduation at 25. It will probably not return.

#614 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:59 PM

Wow...

At first, I really didn't care about this scandal and expected it to be swept under the rug. How often has UFP ignored "leaks" or just said "it wasn't her" ? ^^;

But now that it has come to this...I don't know what to think.

I can understand that she wanted to let go of her frustrations. Doing so is healthier than letting everything pile up and explode after all, as long as it does not hurt (herself nor anyone else).

However, she publicly (or not-so-secretly) badmouthed the members. This must have caused a huge trust issue within the group. :wacko:  If the group dynamic wasn't already the best before, I can't imagine how it has become...

I'm also worried that she'll be treated in an unpleasant way by the members. She might be getting the cold shoulder after that . . .

Thus, I really don't see Risamaru coming back. Breaking the rules, badmouthing her colleagues and most likely having to face an unpleasant work atmosphere  (I'm not even mentioning the fans !)... oof x_x

Graduation seems to be unavoidable, unfortunattely, yet it's probably the best solution. I really liked her as a member :-/

Edited by Yaminata, 08 October 2020 - 09:00 PM.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#615 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:39 PM

what's going with Risa

#616 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:57 PM

what's going with Risa

basically, she had a private instagram where she talked shit about other members of tsubaki factory and some other questionable stuff, and it started getting leaked some time ago. today it was announced the account is hers and she's going on an indefinite hiatus to reflect

#617 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 12:42 AM

oh will this affect the group

#618 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 01:35 AM

oh will this affect the group

Yes, people posted the announcement about it just a few posts up, I find usually if you read back there is usually the context you're looking for.

I'm surprised to find out that these rumors were true. I'm not sure if this is something a suspension can fix.

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#619 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 02:30 AM

OOF so it was all real...

So that means that her RBF after all these years was not actually resting lol

Didn't think that she would be that immature but I guess that's why she was not made leader in the first place even though she is technically the oldest and has the most experience in the entertainment industry.

#620 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:25 AM

Just caught up with everything (I didn't even saw the announcement when it came out) and I thought it was just her having a private account. I would consider very harsh of UF suspending her activities over something small but then I came here and saw the contents of that account...... As much I don't want to think like this because I like her a lot, I feel it's the end for her in the group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users