• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1861 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 07:08 PM

She's a Y2K kid, so she turned 20 last year.

This gives weight to the theory that she left the group because of her parents - she's resuming her idol career now that she's of age.

#1862 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 07:56 PM

This gives weight to the theory that she left the group because of her parents - she's resuming her idol career now that she's of age.

We don't have the full proofs, but my instinct tells me that your prediction is true.  I mean, why does she have to wait until 20 to become an idol, the age when most idols start to think about graduations.

#1863 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 08:32 PM

Ohhhh exciting. I hope her group has music videos and is very active on social media and stuff.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#1864 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 10:43 PM

We don't have the full proofs, but my instinct tells me that your prediction is true.  I mean, why does she have to wait until 20 to become an idol, the age when most idols start to think about graduations.

Exactly. I don't think many other idols could have debuted again in what looks like a traditional idol group at 20. Uta has the charisma, and more importantly, she had so many fans in CG, many of them are still waiting for her. I think her new agency most likely knows this, and is using her to attract attention to the new group and give it a rocket start. She might only have a couple years left as an idol (though I hope she'll be able to stay as long as she wants, but we all know how that usually plays out), but she is so unbelievably cute that she is still considered an asset. I'm really happy for her that this is the case, because she gets to achieve her idol dreams.

#1865 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 11:14 PM

Of course she was under age when she left CG so we have to go with either she just up and quit or the official story of not agreeing to a contract. I go with the latter because it wouldn't surprise me if her parents saw the amazing impact she made and thought she needed to be paid accordingly while H!P merely wanted to pay her a standard newbie rate.

As far as 'why here? why now?' goes.....I see her venturing into social media as a testing of the waters. Of course media and talent agents are gonna take notice if people respond and sooner or later someone would want her. Without Utachan what kind of press would this group get? What crowds would they draw to their gigs?

https://ameblo.jp/sh...2648699422.html

Attached Files

#1866 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 04:29 AM

https://kai-you.net/article/79292

#1867 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 06:56 AM

Surprise that she is not made the centre girl. She is basically a wasted potential. If she has stayed on Country Girls, I can see the group going on as an active group even after Momoko graduated.

#1868 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:34 AM

Group intro!

https://mobile.twitt...2169772038?s=20

#1869 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

Of course she was under age when she left CG so we have to go with either she just up and quit or the official story of not agreeing to a contract. I go with the latter because it wouldn't surprise me if her parents saw the amazing impact she made and thought she needed to be paid accordingly while H!P merely wanted to pay her a standard newbie rate.

As far as 'why here? why now?' goes.....I see her venturing into social media as a testing of the waters. Of course media and talent agents are gonna take notice if people respond and sooner or later someone would want her. Without Utachan what kind of press would this group get? What crowds would they draw to their gigs?

https://ameblo.jp/sh...2648699422.html

Well, they've certainly got potential to get a good head start with the buzz around Uta-chan, and then her fellow member, the one with the "dango" hair, has a Youtube channel with 115k subscribers!

#1870 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 01:37 PM

You can send fan letters and presents to Utachan here:

Attached Files

#1871 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:35 PM

Utachan's new group's MV kita!

#1872 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:38 PM

the song's kinda generic, but i like it! the girls are so cute too, besides utachan ofc i like the girl in blue

#1873 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 08:28 PM

Yeah, it's pretty fluffy........but Utachan is so f'ing beautiful! :P

Attached Files

#1874 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:56 PM

She did an Insta live.........are people giving her crap for the "yurushite nyan" pose?

https://www.instagra...id=tw2f3skmfdtz

#1875 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:58 PM

She did an Insta live.........are people giving her crap for the "yurushite nyan" pose?
https://www.instagra...id=tw2f3skmfdtz

Why is Utachan crying? ( ; . ; )

#1876 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 08:11 PM

i've heard that apparently a lot of fans (mostly jp?) thought she was plagiarizing momochi's yurushite nyan thing, which is really weird to me since she was basically just doing a homage, but idk. hopefully it doesn't impact her too much, it makes me sad seeing her crying :/

#1877 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:04 PM

I think the more important takeaway here is that she wants people to stop talking about her mom. She explained that she was physically falling apart back in Country Girls, and even though a doctor advised against her continuing, her mom told her she could still go to lessons and such if she wanted to. Uta is the one who decided that she couldn't keep doing it. She also explains that her mom is a single mother, so it was especially hard to hear all the things being said about her mom when it was always just the two of them supporting each other. She knows people are still spreading rumors about her mom and she wants everyone to stop talking about her.

She also said that she has nothing but gratitude towards UF and has been in contact with various members and former members, so she's generally on good terms with everyone so that also should not be a point of speculation.
DDOhydd.gif

#1878 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:22 PM

Wow... it must have been hard for to read the rumors especially in such a circumstance. She cried... I hope the haters will stop now. I mean she was a member of country girls for goodness sakes and is around momochis age from then now. The "Yurushite Nyan" is cute if anything.

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#1879 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:35 PM

If you follow her close enough, you'll understand where the rumor came from: UFP itself. UFP released an official statement that due to discussions with her family, it was the best decision to terminate the contract. I understand that the company had to do that to keep their reputation, but that unclearness created an illusion in fans that her mom was to be blamed. It's wrong, but nothing can refute their illusion until words came from her own mouth.

#1880 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:39 PM

No, I'm pretty sure fans thinking her mom was money-hungry was definitely the fans' fault.
DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users