• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1681 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:08 PM

I found Uta twitter and instagram on 2ch ( i won't post it in order to respect her privacy) She has protected both account and according to 2ch she refused follow requests by fans, so maybe something really bad happened with fan at the time of her withdrawal and that's why she quit or she hate hello project XD

now I'm curious...

g8aHT2F.gif

#1682 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

I found Uta twitter and instagram on 2ch ( i won't post it in order to respect her privacy) She has protected both account and according to 2ch she refused follow requests by fans, so maybe something really bad happened with fan at the time of her withdrawal and that's why she quit or she hate hello project XD

well .. for someone who don't state their age, birthday, gender, country .. etc here on H!O ..
I would think that there is an understanding of what privacy means ..
Th strange thing is you can protect her privacy by not posting her twitter and instagram here ..
But you cannot understand her protecting her own privacy by protecting her accounts and refusing follow request .. XD

I understand that she left suddenly and because of that .. it hurts the most .. and its very hard to get over ..
But now that you see her .. we should understand that she is a normal girl now and we should learn to let it go ..
Let her be her instead of keep trying to get a piece of her

I think if she wanted the attention and wanted to be a celebrity .. there is just so many ways to do it ..
She could easily just sign up at some agency and open an official account and it would be pack with followers easily ..
But she didn't and kept it private .. I think her contractual "blackout" period should be over by now ..
So I would guess she just want to be a normal girl .. :)

#1683 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

When you're with a bunch of normies and your idol aura is strong asf

DOW6AFxVAAIWA63.jpg

m94s2a.jpg

#1684 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

Yeah, she stands out like crazy, hahahaha. This is straight up school idol level, it wouldn't surprise me if she had her own fanclub and 90% of the guys in the picture are hitting on her XD.

#1685 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Yeah I thought the same lol. I was also imagining how the boys felt the first time they saw Uta in their very class, much worse, if one of them has been her fan long before. XD

m94s2a.jpg

#1686 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Oh my god she is so beautiful. I bet she is the most popular girl at school.

#1687 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:22 PM

Haha, if they were their fan that would have meant they knew about Country Girls when they were still a kid which is very unlikely...although I definitely have seen children in the Hello Project Shop, and the first thing that popped up in my head was indoctrination at work~~.  I've liked Chii the best since the very start when they all met Satoda Mai, but really like Uta too. Not just because she was cute, which is why she was so incredibly popular, but because  she was rather quiet and there seemed to be a lot more to her personality and hobbies than what was shown. In the Satoyama live stream  back at the time all members were made to play a game and she was very good at it, and I believe she either said it herself or it was hinted at heavily that she was a gamer! O.O. So that was really interesting and I would've loved to see more of it, but she's also the only Country Girl I've never seen in person so might also play a part in it.

#1688 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for some info. I know very little of Uta, actually. But I could have been a fan of her as well had she never left H!P. I'm curious about the reason, tho it seems no one exactly knows why. Hope we get some answer someday.  

m94s2a.jpg

#1689 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

she so pretty,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#1690 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

Thanks ! Where did you find this pic ? Did she accept you on her instagram ? :)
Thanks ! Where did you find this pic ? Did she accept you on her instagram ? :)

#1691 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

Sorry, I can't tell. 

m94s2a.jpg

#1692 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

So why did you post the picture here?

#1693 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:14 PM

To show a latest pic of Uta? 

m94s2a.jpg

#1694 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

It's probably from her private Instragram.  Good seeing her though, the Utaloss is still real. :(

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#1695 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

2chan has the image too. Well, it's a lot more clear why Uta left as opposed to some other members. There were contractual disagreements between her parents and the agency and so they broke it off. Uta's mother was also an idol/model and I believe the story goes that she was dissatisfied with the money offered, especially because Uta was an incredibly popular member, and thus refused the terms. Speculation is that Uta herself had little or nothing to do with it.

#1696 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:49 PM

Adorable as ever <3 I wonder if she ever does the gomene pose for people :)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1697 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:22 PM

I wonder if she just stands out so much because we know who she is. She is super pretty tho.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1698 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:40 PM

I agree with everyone, she totally stands out lol. There's just this aura around her. She's still as pretty and cute as ever.

I8dtEOy.gif

#1699 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

Im so happy,

g8aHT2F.gif

#1700 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

I wonder if she just stands out so much because we know who she is. She is super pretty tho.

Lighter hair and skin have to be part of it too.
I suppose it is attested that this is her natural hair since most high schools forbid to dye it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users