• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#4621 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:48 PM

Has anyone translated the messages from the other members to Haachin? I'd love to know what was said. I also don't think I ever saw a translation of the messages for Haruka's grad :(

I did see subs on Haruka's messages (on DM or Vimeo probably) and im waiting to see Haa-chins too :(

Hey everyone! 

I subbed the members' messages for Haachin's graduation! They are sad, fun and interesting and I hope you enjoy them in a way.

ogatagradmessagessub37so2.gif

YCTmZdh.gif

You can watch it here on dailymotion:

thumbnailipo0r.png

Or download one of the torrents on A!O. In different quality/softsub/hardsub or subtitle file (all links are in the description)

https://aidoru-onlin...s.php?id=131545

Translation/timing: Ayumine
QC: chanslate, nimrahwt
Encoding: nimrahwt

As for the messages for Duu, they were deleted from dailymotion because of copyright, but nimrahwt was so kind to re-upload them on vimeo:
Part 1:
Spoiler

OMG thanks so much for your hard work! This makes me really happy!

I don't think I'm ready to watch these so suddenly. I'll probably wait another day or two at least. :/

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4622 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:10 AM

thank you so so so much!!

#4623 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for translating them!  :D

#4624 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:51 AM

http://matsuri.5ch.n...fee/1531765289/

https://twitter.com/...963604727476224

Haachin seems to be doing well, although I'm not sure these pictures were meant to be released to the public.

DiQV_jgU0AEqhP-.jpgDiQV_jkUEAEDM9N.jpg

DiQV_jkVQAAf2Cd.jpgDiQV_jlVQAAplkz.jpg

#4625 Kuroyuri117

Kuroyuri117

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for sharing this! ^^"
I don't know but I'm happy seeing Haachin are fine

tumblr_n8csgydNTW1tgwq7co1_500.jpg

#4626 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

@Ayumine Thanks for the translation
@davidguy3237 Nice to know that Haachin is happy and doing well, but I don't know if she wants the photos to be go public

#4627 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:47 PM

Awww Haachin!! Where are these pictures from? What does it say on the photos with Morning Musume written on them? Are these captions by a fan or are the edits by her?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4628 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

it feels great to see her again.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#4629 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:38 PM

Considering Akane put a emoji on her face when she posted a photo they took together, i doubt those pics were meant to be shared. But still, it make me happy to see her again ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4630 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:01 PM

Awww Haachin!! Where are these pictures from? What does it say on the photos with Morning Musume written on them? Are these captions by a fan or are the edits by her?

I guess they were pictures from a friend or a fan that goes to the same school. The original Twitter account that posted the pictures doesn't exist anymore. They look like Instagram pictures? So they probably were meant to be private.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a private Instagram account.

#4631 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Here is the video

Quote from A@JPLOP

an Ogata Haruna friend/fan took an instagram video sitting next to a very happy Ogata Haruna at University class
https://video.twimg....N0R1rPgDlhg.mp4

it maybe from a friend's private instagram and someone else leaked it, but she doesn't seem to mind being on video.

I'm glad she is committed right away to doing what she was going to do. it makes me feel at ease.

#4632 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

MM.’18 performing Kakugo Shite, No solo lines for Haachin, but she have some nice shots ^^

https://youtu.be/lvCY3_ClRgI

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4633 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

180620 Morning Musume'18 Concert Tour 2018 Haru ~We are MORNING MUSUME.~ Member Messages at Ogata Haruna's graduation ceremony [Sub] [N!N]

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x6q9n8n

#4634 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:05 AM

Took Haachin from my current fav list on my profile and changed my pic. God this was hard but it just felt like it was the right time to do it now. :(

#4635 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:32 AM

It’s old, but Miki’s post about Haachin’s grad : https://cheltranslat...-tour-2018-6-20

#4636 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:26 AM

A short recap from Haachin's last hall concert (quoted from the MM thread)

@yuumaa: no, I wasn't including you! Encouraging is good and it's definitely worth it x) so good you got to meet them!
(Where are you from?)

I didn't get to meet them in person but I got to see a really special concert (esp as a HaaMaa fan!)

Small concert recap but, I'm from the UK and was travelling to Japan. I was sad bc the Budokan was announced and it was after I left (even though I had booked my trip based on previous Budokan dates!!) So I ended up purchasing a Shinkansen pass and went travelling to the only performance they had while I was there.

It was in Fukui, which was Ogata's last hall performance before the big Budokan performances.

It was the first time in 7 years that Momusu had been to Fukui, so everybody was really hyped to see the girls again! The energy was insane.

I got to see Maachan pushing Haachin to the front a lot, Haachin got a ton of screentime, there was such a long encore that Fukumura had to thank everybody again over the microphone long after the lights turned on... Plus the MC was ridiculous haha!

It was a really unique experience, while I had family seats (no standing, no screaming - basically be sensible with your excitement) so I waved a cyalume, but the regular area was sooo intense with their wotagei and dancing! The name calling was great too.

I actually had only heard the radio rip of A-Gonna and didn't know that there was the huge EDM dance break, so when that happened I nearly screamed lmao

I also managed to pick up a bunch of Maachan merch, which is usually hard to find at reasonable prices secondhand haha.

If you ever get the chance, I really really recommend going to see them! 

TLDR: Momusu is great to see live.

#4637 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:58 AM

Hehe thanks! I also bought her memorial photo book, some photos, and a fan! She was quite emotional during the concert and I actually cried a few times
But the energy of the fans was definitely one of the best parts - Budokan would have been amazing, but Fukui had a really special vibe. The venue was also much smaller (1809 capacity max or so), so you were closer to the stage. It was worth splashing out on the shinkansen pass to get there!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#4638 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

https://youtu.be/BVbs-rFc_c4

12th gen last event... The last part was hard to watch :(

#4639 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

^ MM'18 12ki Member Ogata Haruna・Nonaka Miki・Makino Maria・Haga Akane FC Event DVD preview

Finally can watch the 12ki last event
May be Haachin's FC solo event DVD preview will also be posted soon

#4640 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:12 PM

H!P Official Shop Haachin pictures

DjrTcsMU4AE3hDB.jpg
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic