davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:04 PM

welp

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8331/

EDIT:

At the end of this spring concert tour, Ogata Haruna has decided to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project.

It looks like she intended to go to college last year and even took the college entrance exam, but ended up failing it.

She continued to study while working and eventually took a 4 year university/junior college exam. The results came out and it's been decided that she'll be going to a 2-year junior college.

She discussed things with her parents. Going to a 2-year junior college would mean classes from morning until evening, which would be difficult to balance with her idol activities.

After deciding what she wants to learn and completing the 2-year program, she plans to transfer to a 4-year university.

With these things in mind, they came to the decision of graduation.

Her last activities will be be the Nippon Budokan concerts at the end of the spring tour on June 19 and June 20.

She will not be participating in the Engeki Joshibu musical that begins on June 1.
-----------------------------------------
A better translator than me can do her personal letter.

#3883 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

What does it say ?
Oh god no !!!! She announced her graduation !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3884 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:13 PM

OMG!!!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#3885 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

Oh my god I’m so upset
I’m glad I’ll see her before she leaves but I’m so sad...
It’s 9th & 11th trending on Twitter.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#3886 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

We... barely got to know her. I can’t believe 12th gen is falling apart this early.

I hope Maria, Akanechin and Miki are doing okay... Miki’s not even in the country to hear the news.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3887 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

^ Well it's not like this was decided today.

@Yellow: Are you okay?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#3888 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:27 PM

It wasn’t decided today but all of the members aside from Mizuki probably found out today, unless she chose to tell a few people.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3889 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:28 PM

She’s going to university... She improved a lot, started getting more lines and attention and was praised by the fans for her personality during the handshake. She had the potential to become even more popular.

I’m happy for her, of course. I mean, she’s not leaving for a bad reason... But even if it’s selfish, i don’t want to see her leaving so soon... She deserved so much more... Just seeing her on stage made me so happy... I was so proud to see her working hard all the times and her friendship wih Maachan and Chiichan was one of cutest thing i’ve seen.

I... don’t know’if i can still support the group after that, Since Zukki left, i’ve lost way too much favs in most of the groups i follow. I’m so sad right now...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#3890 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:28 PM

We... barely got to know her. I can’t believe 12th gen is falling apart this early.

I hope Maria, Akanechin and Miki are doing okay... Miki’s not even in the country to hear the news.

3 years ++ is quite a time, but I understand your feeling.

Well, since she's pursuing her tertiary education, I guess the only thing to do is to support her decision.

....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

#3891 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

At the end of this spring concert tour, Ogata Haruna has decided to graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project.

It looks like she intended to go to college last year and even took the college entrance exam, but ended up failing it.

She continued to study while working and eventually took a 4 year university/junior college exam. The results came out and it's been decided that she'll be going to a 2-year junior college.

She discussed things with her parents. Going to a 2-year junior college would mean classes from morning until evening, which would be difficult to balance with her idol activities.

After deciding what she wants to learn and completing the 2-year program, she plans to transfer to a 4-year university.

With these things in mind, they came to the decision of graduation.

Her last activities will be be the Nippon Budokan concerts at the end of the spring tour on June 19 and June 20.

She will not be participating in the Engeki Joshibu musical that begins on June 1.
-----------------------------------------
A better translator than me can do her personal letter.

#3892 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

3 years ++ is quite a time, but I understand your feeling.

Well, since she's pursuing her tertiary education, I guess the only thing to do is to support her decision.

....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

#3893 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

We got to know her, but we didn’t really get to see her full potential. I wanted to see more of her crazy personality than they shielded us from her first yesr in the group, and I wanted to watch her singing gradually get better. I really hope she gets a graduation single with a center.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#3894 Colours

Colours

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Good for her. Education is so important I'm glad she's taking it seriously.

ki4pRBA.jpg

Set by Snipey

#3895 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

Totally expect a song where she barely get more lines than usually, to be honnest. Hope they’ll change the setlist for the last 2 concerts since she have like 8 short lines and 1 good’line but not holding my breath...

#3896 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:40 PM

Jeez... Can't believe another member will be leaving so soon and so sudden.

It makes me proud of her that she is choosing education above being an idol.

Yet I will miss her dearly...

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#3897 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:47 PM

Already trending on twitter. Almost 11pm over there right now and the announcement was at 10pm Japan time

mvV6hMs.png

#3898 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

I knew something's up between her and Maa, it seems they're cold to each other lately. So this is the reason why, likely Maachan has been hurt and now keeping her distance. Like how she avoided Duu while her until her graduation.

m94s2a.jpg

#3899 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

This was... surprising to hear, to say the least. Even though she's not an extremely popular member, I wasn't expecting her to graduate. I also wasn't expecting to get an announcement this suddenly. She's not my favorite member, but I'm still sad to see her go. But I'm also glad she's focusing on her education.

#3900 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:12 PM

Oh, I was shocked when I found out she announced her graduation  :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users