Photo

[10/5] Morning Musume '14 live in New York City!

morning musume

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#321 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

^ You can't buy VIP tickets on the website anymore (sold out) but there are a few people selling them in the NYC Facebook group.  However, everyone is trying to buy them and is willing to pay high prices for it.  Honestly, I'm just going to "tough it out"- I don't need the high touch or the autographed early entry pass.  I'll just wait in line.  I heard online that even if you sit in the back you can see pretty well, so I'm not worried there.  I'm excited to meet H!P fans in person!!

Posted Image

#322 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Well, with the announcement of the graduation a few weeks earlier than I had anticipated, I might actually have to sell my VIP.

But I'm kinda feeling a bit bad because I will want to sell it for profit and put it towards my graduation funds.

#323 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

@BerryzFan123

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me what's the name of the facebook group? I want to see how expensive are those tickets.

I don't really care about early entry, but I do want to shake the girls' hands. VIP ticket is the only way to do it right?

@rattrap316

If you want to sell your ticket, please let me know the price. You can pm me. Thanks.

#324 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

@jinqin321

Nope!  You can shake the girls' hands if you buy the CD at the venue.  It contains the golden handshake ticket.  If you get VIP, you don't have to buy one.  It's a way to save money.  I don't really think its that worth it.

Posted Image

#325 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

Just to add more to Berryzfan's point....

The VIP guarantees you a copy of the CD.  There's been fear with fans that the CD stock will run out.  I think because of an incident with another H!P group coming over here....

#326 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

@rattrap316

I guess the CDs will run out at some point. Anyway, please let me know if you want to sell the ticket and the price. Thanks^^

#327 HelloCajunProject

HelloCajunProject

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

I am interested in buying 1 or 2 VIP tickets. If anyone is selling please please contact me! I am open for negotiating.

#328 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Part 5 of the Road to Morning Musume '14 concert in NYC is up now:

http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1180

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#329 Neru Pyon Aishi

Neru Pyon Aishi

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

-

#330 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

I wasn't aware of the no-limit.... I recall the Paris one (with only 4 members), i think it had a one copy per person limit.  But i could be wrong and also i was there at 8am for a 1pm event (if i am correct).

Those that want VIP tickets... is it the entire package that you want: 1) guaranteed handshake 2) signed item 3) front of the line priority. [let me know if i'm missing any other perks]

because honestly, i've done the handshake event already.... so, not really a big deal for me... it's that signed item and maybe the front of the line (for goods or standing area) that i am really interested in....

#331 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Early may not even be enough. At Berryz in NJ we all lined up like an hour beforehand for goods and yet most of us didn't get anything since they sold out to the first couple people. A while ago I asked up front link about it and they said they'd look into if there will be a limit on sales per person or not.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#332 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

Nice....  Because I also might end up buying a couple (for a few of my friends) but if it's limited to one per person, then my friend lucked out...

#333 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

When you're in line in the venue, will the goods booth be open?  Like, could I have a friend grab tickets as soon as the doors open (buddy system)  I'm torn between getting a good spot at the concert or getting to the goods stand. I'm confused to how the whole system works... :c11:

EDIT:  Because my post sounded confusing: when will we be able to access the goods stand?  While we are in line waiting to be admitted into the concert or afterwards?

Posted Image

#334 Ayine

Ayine

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

I think that it's better to first but the goods, especially the CD. Because between being in first row for the concert or see the girls, shake their hands and speak with them, what do you prefer ?

#335 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

To anyone who went to Kyary's BBT concert: how were the goods set up?  When could you access them?

Posted Image

#336 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

^

There's lobby type rooms when you get into the theater.  There was one set up with a couple of picnic tables for merchandise. They were selling stuff as soon as the theater let people in, and after the show as well. It was close to the coat/bag checking window (btw you DONT have to check anything if you don't want to) 

If you hit it up as you enter, I imagine there's a good chance to get what you want.  (although I don't know how they'll go about the cd+handshake thing for this concert, might be limited?)

#337 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

^

Thank you!  That's exactly what I wanted to know.  I did see a video though of people lining up for the Kyary concert and the line was fenced off.  I assume it wouldn't be very easy to leave and re-enter, would it?

Posted Image

#338 olorosooso

olorosooso

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

^

Because of Best Buy Theater's location, the line forms outside the ticket booth/front doors behind a metal barricade on the street façade.  They then break it up near the corner of the street to let all the foot traffic (which is abundant) through, and it starts again on the sidewalk along 7th avenue directly in Times Square.  I'm sure if you make friends with those around you, they wouldn't mind holding your spot for you to leave and come back, if this is what you are asking?

#339 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

^

In the very beginning of the video, it seems fenced off.  Like you would have to weave through a gajllion people to leave or jump over the barricade shown in the very very  beginning if you wanted to leave for the goods stand and return:

XD I guess this is where the buddy system comes into play.

Posted Image

#340 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

Thanks for all your information. One more question here, if I really want to get the CD(because of the handshake ticket), when should I start to wait in the line for CD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users