• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#101 Otak48

Otak48

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

For me, this single is so special. I admit it, i love almost every songs in this single.

Labrador Retriever is very different summer songs, but "Bokutachi no koi wo, zutto jirettaku" part is very good, and I prefer short ver. For MV, i just can't understand with Rena licking ice cream after it's been licked by dog before :c03: . Until now, I prefer kind of smooth and creamy color MV to create vintage atmosphere.

Kyou Made no Melody, since this song really like Omoide no Hotondo (1830m), i can't really judging it's good or not. Namida no Sei Janai it's very touching for me. And because this song filling slot for UG song, I think it's cruel for usual UG members, ufu. But because this 32-nin senbatsu, bunch of undergirls are entered senbatsu (as well Tentoumu Chu).

Kimi wa Kimagure is a simple rhytm and song, but because it's very simple and not tendensious like common idol songs, i like this one (and Sakura Miyawaki, also Paruru in MV mostly)

Itoshiki Rival at first I think will be boring song, but when I heard full.ver, this song it's just great. But, the idea of MV by try to standing a pole by 3 punky girls is just annoy me.

B Garden, with (really) repeated chorus and lines tone, barely can't get out from two tones, but I very like this song.

Heart no Dasshutsu Game is just common idol song you can found in new-idol-so-ever group in Japan. It's happy (the song structure reminds me of Hanamichi Ambitious), genki, and soft. Same atmosphere we saw in Seijun Philosophy. It's a okay song.

Futari wa Dekiteru by Kojiharu and Kitagawa Kenji is good adult-ish idol song you can find in any SDN tracks. Because of their performance in last Kouhaku, it's really worthy to hear the full version.

One problem, too many safe songs. Almost all is okay songs and I can remember and forget easily. Compared with Sayonara Crawl, at least this single have more good songs. But Bara no Kajitsu is unreplaceable.

#102 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

#103 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

Does anybody know the dates of the handshake events from tickets in the limited edition?

Edit: Decided to buy all the normal editions...my first AKB purchase other than concert tickets!  Can always buy the national handshake tickets if I'm ever in Japan during an event :)

#104 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

Anyone noticed Yui's top in Team K's PV? A hand doing the finger :lol:

#105 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

1st day sales: 1,462,156

For comparison, Sayonara Crawl 1st day: 1,450,881

#106 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

well .. its their best 1st day .. but I doubt it will reach 2 million ..
but at least we don't have to worry that it not reaching a million .. LOL XD

#107 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

I too doubt it will reach 2M solely due to the overall trend of drop in sales over time, especially with 2nd day sale and subsequent days. Still, it's a good sales figure so far. :)

#108 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

AKB going strong like the force of a hurricane.

Here is an Oricon confirmation link:

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2014-05-20/

#109 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

Wow great I love this Single so much!

#110 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2014-05-21/ 2nd day sales 61,451. 2 days total 1,523,607.

#111 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Yeah, unfortunately as I expected, there's the drop. And if you look at Managu, its 2nd day was 159.6k, Sayokuro was 100.2k, and now Rabureto with 61.4k.

#112 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

So that means that this single on 2 days combine is less than the Sayonara Crawl ..? right
So it may not sell more than Sayonara Crawl on weekly or overall ..
Its actually important info to me .. because it can be use to estimate the number of votes and we can use it to compare trend between last senbatsu election and this one .. :)

#113 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:48 PM

^

It would need to sell another 239266 to match Sayonara Crawls first week, so roughly 50k on each of the remaining days which obviously isn't going to happen seeing how day 2 is "only" 61k.

#114 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2014-05-22/ 3rd day of 37,612. Total now at 1,561,219.

#115 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

Sayokuro sold the following: 

2nd day: 100,193 (1,551,074 total) (Managu sold 159,623 on 2nd day comparatively.)
3rd day: 47,232 (1,647,815 total)
4th day: 41,960 (1,689,775 total)
5th day: 40,835 (1,730,610 total)
-- 1st week: 1,762,873 total

So Rabureto not going to reach Sayokuro's sales figures, that I think is certain. But 1.75-1.8M would be a respectable figure at least.

#116 Noraluce

Noraluce

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

I really enjoyed Team K's PV after watching the full version. 

While the leather punk post-apocalyptic vibe was freaking awesome, I liked the triple center. I don't doubt for a second this whole song was a send off to Team Yuko. Leaving Yokoyama Team K to pick up Team K (Or rather the flag pole? That flag pole was pretty symbolic, yo. The outline at the start was totally meant to be Yuko) after the massive loss of Yuko. 

I might even be willing to say it was my favorite of the bunch. 

#117 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

With this kind of 1st day sales can we now safley say that whats left of 1st gen these seems to be really irrelevant for Aki-P financial empire? Yes they may have some sentimental values for nice Documentary footage, but in reality sales figures show that hid Juggernaut just rolls forward without substantial help of 1st gen girls.

#118 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

I remember when Acchan was graduating. A lot of people were saying "This is it...", and all kinds of endtimes stuff.

Manatsu no Sounds Good! was the first election single without Acchan participating (she was in PV, but wouldn't participate in its election), and it became their then best selling single ever. Then, a year later Sayonara Crawl was released. Still no Acchan, and this single broke Manatsu no Sounds Good!'s salesfigure, and is currently their best selling single. A year after this again, and Labrador Retriever broke Sayonara Crawl's first day sales. Yuko is not participating. Acchan is not participating. Tomochin has graduated. Marikosama has graduated. And so on.

No, this single I do not think will beat Sayonara Crawl's record. AKB48 have had a slow and steady decrease in their sales - though not a lot - but this single will still sell solidly, and it shows that AKB48 still has a lot to offer and are still alive and kicking - even after Acchan graduated.

What's important is to find the right girls to add to senbatsu, so that it pleases both dedicated fans and casuals. Not only that, but I think also PV's, the music itself, and other things like activities, image, etc. counts. The 48G empire may not be perfect, but it has shown that it is lightyears ahead of the former empire of Hello!Project when it comes to business-smarts. So I have not given up hope with regards to the future just yet. To me the 48G's still have plenty to offer in various categories, and they are highly entertaining.

#119 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

I really enjoyed Team K's PV after watching the full version. 

While the leather punk post-apocalyptic vibe was freaking awesome, I liked the triple center. I don't doubt for a second this whole song was a send off to Team Yuko. Leaving Yokoyama Team K to pick up Team K (Or rather the flag pole? That flag pole was pretty symbolic, yo. The outline at the start was totally meant to be Yuko) after the massive loss of Yuko. 

I might even be willing to say it was my favorite of the bunch. 

The wind is likely to blow that flagpole over and then AkiP will know it's time to shuffle and fix it again  :lol:  

K's is pretty badass, song and pv.  I love Labrador more and more.  Might be my favorite summer song now but I haven't given it too much thought.  I just have no idea what they'll do next year now.  Every year I'm wondering how they can make the summer single cuter or hotter.  Last year it was ridiculously colorful and now they all have puppies  :respect:

h_obanner.jpg

#120 SayumiHatsune

SayumiHatsune

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

Am I the only one who likes Team A's PV better than the others? XD

tumblr_inline_nkjhp2nZoJ1s1uix3.jpg

Set by me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users