• Please log in to reply
3621 replies to this topic

#21 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

If Funaki Musubu, Haga Akane or Danbara Ruru doesn't make it this time I'm going to question the management... I think they would be perfect for Momusu :)

Oh yes i agree on that! I really hope the 12th gen finalist last time would get in. Many of them are so talented and so pretty! I thought  it was fine when there was no winner in the previous audition,..but i saw them in kenshuusei...and im just like WHY.. they're all so good.. but i guess, it's just that the timing isnt good...So i wish they would choose at least 2/3 from kenshuusei and new girls from this audition. :)

Anything is okay with me. but if the 12th gen finalist in Mirai Shojo (20th gen kenshuusei's ) dont make it this time..i'll just support them in Kenshuusei ! :)

Posted Image

#22 Hidders

Hidders

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

Another vid of Danbara:

Wow... I would not complain if she became a member. I didn't know that she went to the same school as Riho did, neat.

There is a lot of talent in KSS right now, I'm hoping they promote a girl or two. (Murota Mizuki/Sasaki Rikako)

Morning-Musume-2022s22.jpg

Avatar and signature set made by me.

Click here for my past avatar/signature combos.

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

Danbara, Makino, Taguchi - FIRST KISS and the 20th generation (Mirai Shoujo MM audition finalists) ROCK EROTIC from the last Nama Tamago shows.

https://www.youtube....h?v=5iLGeJTnCbo

https://www.youtube....h?v=1ur-6w1OQ68

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

If there's going to be a kenshuusei into this generations.... Uhm.... If Rikako, Ruru, Musubu or Kaedi make it, I'll be completely happy! Also, we don't know how the "normal girls" are going to be! Maybe there's going to be a lot of nice surprises! Look at Musubu, a normal super cute girl with a lot of potential in her voice and as an idol.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#25 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

From what the auditions I expect they will be looking for a girl who might not have the best skills in dancing or singing right now but with training they know they can make her into a fantastic singer.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#26 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

I forgot Taguchi! Since she entered the kenshuusei I wanted her to be a MoMusu member~

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#27 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

I don't think Danbara visually fits MoMusu. Her looks are... unusual. :wacko:

caCYGi9.jpg

#28 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

No single member has to ever be the complete package though, I don't think MM are wanting for traditionally good looking members.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#29 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

True, and she's only 12 years old. Ruru has a nice spark in her eyes and, as proven in those solo performances, she has great stage presence.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#30 Hidders

Hidders

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

I don't think Danbara visually fits MoMusu. Her looks are... unusual. :wacko:

Exactly what I thought of Haruna. To me she screamed AKB material.
I don't think Momusu girls have to look like they'd fit in to be able to fit in.

No single member has to ever be the complete package though, I don't think MM are wanting for traditionally good looking members.

Most members take a year to really settle into a look and they usually turn out beautiful.
Take Maa-chan for example, she looked like an ordinary kid off the playground when she auditioned, but boy did her look change.

▼ In Ayumi's case, after watching a lot of footage of her when she was a background dancer for Dorthy Little Happy, she was anything but ordinary. She was destined to be a great dancer. She had a sharp, sleek, fox-like look back then but being in Momusu has really soften it out.

Morning-Musume-2022s22.jpg

Avatar and signature set made by me.

Click here for my past avatar/signature combos.

#31 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

It's the idol power. Ayumin looked pretty ordinary and now she's gorgeus...

32ziadw.jpg

#32 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

YES!!!! I've been itching for a lineup change. This should guarantee that 2015 will start off with a bang since everyone will be excited about the debuting members!

#33 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

WOW so happyyyyyyy !!

I'm rooting for :
Sasaki Rikako
Danbara Ruru
Funaki Musubu

Here a delivery for MM'14
uvmeFaT0.jpg

#34 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

Also I'm expecting a graduation soon...

For me audition = future graduation/graduations

32ziadw.jpg

#35 lunalux45

lunalux45

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

I guess I don't see how danbara's looks are 'unusual,' I actually think she's pretty.
I'm rooting for funaki musubu though, she's one of my favorite eggs :)
I'm really happy about this announcement, I was afraid tsunku was gonna let the colorful era become a platinum era 2.0

ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ

~Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Fukumura Mizuki, Hagiwara Mai, Inaba Manaka~

~Makino Maria~

.:*:・'゜Sayashi Riho':*:.

rihoo.tumblr.com

#36 Berikyuu!

Berikyuu!

Debuted 9/1/02 Graduated 11/18/18

• Senpai
  • 995 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

I'm really happy about this announcement, I was afraid tsunku was gonna let the colorful era become a platinum era 2.0

I was afraid of that too.

I really want Cuca to try again! I just wanna see that little girl's dreams come true T_T

And I actually hope this means a Sayu graduation. Nothing against her personally, but I feel that once she leaves, Momusu can finally let go of the past and move forward as a 100% fresh, new lineup.

#37 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

I guess if we're rooting for eggs to join my vote goes to Murota first and foremost.

Ruru, Hirona and Kaede are my other choices :3

#38 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I really think Sasaki should be added to MM.. She already has that 'star' patential in her... The more I watch her the more I think she fit in MM better than other group..

Other KKS that seem to have potential are Makino & Funaki...

#39 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

I did a quick translation at b!p of Tsunku's blog post about the new member auditions:

http://blog-project....slations/190268

If you read closely there are some interesting aspects. :o  ^^;

#40 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

"Regardless of nationality"  ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

0 user(s) are reading this topic