Photo

[1/29] Morning Musume '14's 55th Single - Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa / Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai / What is Love?

• Please log in to reply
2616 replies to this topic

#1 Danrulio

Danrulio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

Title: Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa/ Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai/ What is Love?

Comes in 6 editions:

Regular A (comes with random photocard)

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7024

Regular B (comes with random photocard)

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7025

Limited A

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7016

Limited B

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7018

Limited C

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7020

Limited D

http://www.cdjapan.c...l?KEY=EPCE-7022

Tracklist:

Spoiler

Announced by Tsunku in his blog (also announcing Morning Musume's name change):
http://ameblo.jp/tsu...1718884960.html

モーニング娘。'14の通算55枚目のシングルは、
2014年1月29日に発売となります。

sig5_526F672C_zps1f2a9fb6.png

set cr; ByuTaeReinA

#2 lunalux45

lunalux45

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

Wait, morning musume is changing their name? :o  Seriously, or did I read it wrong? What is the 14 suppose to symbolize? I'm a bit confused 

Went to Momusu thread, I get it now haha

Anyway, yay for 55 milestone!

ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ

~Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Fukumura Mizuki, Hagiwara Mai, Inaba Manaka~

~Makino Maria~

.:*:・'゜Sayashi Riho':*:.

rihoo.tumblr.com

#3 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

The '14 is to signify the year the single is released, and will be changed yearly to reflect the current year.

From the bottom of my heart, I have to thank you very much for always supporting Morning Musume。 and Hello! Project.

Without delay, I have an information concerning Morning Musume。.

There will be a modification concerning the group's name Morning Musume。.

From the 1st of January 2014, the name of the group Morning Musume。 will be "Morning Musume。'14" (モーニング娘。’14 in Japanese). The way of reading the group's name is "Morning Musume One Four".

On 2014, Morning Musume。 kept this group's name for 17 years. From now on, to leave no doubt like "About when has this single song "XXX" been released!?" or "During which period did the member "XXX" take part of Morning Musume。?", the year will be displayed and the group can continue its activity after this for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years.

Therefore, the 1st January 2015, the group's name will become "Morning Musume。’15" (Morning Musume。 One Five).

Well, it might become confusing and you might give up lol, but at any rate, from the New Year's Day, please support those girls who will become "Morning Musume。’14"!

The 55th single of Morning Musume。 '14 will be released on 29th January 2014. From now on, a new feeling will start!

6th December 2013

Morning Musume。's Producer

Tsunku♂

http://ameblo.jp/tsu...1718884960.html

From Up-Front Link's Facebook page

https://www.facebook...613598858699035

Untitled-1.jpg

#4 kiwichan08

kiwichan08

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

My reactions to this news:

Spoiler

I hope tsunku does scrap this idea asap.

Qu5y7gP.jpg

Ai  Sayumi   Haruna  ♥ Masaki

#5 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

I did my panic by sending about 40 messages to my friend over skype. I'm over it now.

Morning Musume '14', I accept you, even when you become Morning Musume '48'. I can't wait to hear the new single though, Wagamama Ki no Mama was released back in August I think.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#6 Genjitsu Touhi

Genjitsu Touhi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

Excited to hear what the single will offer!

Then I'm guessing we'll get that Olympic cheer song here right?

I feel like if they're going to stop with the double A-sides, then a new year with a new name would be the perfect time to do it...

But I can't help but want another double A-side XD

#7 Aly.~.

Aly.~.

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:12 AM

I just kinda panicked for a sec I'm over it now though. The name "change" isn't gonna kill me plus I'll still be calling them Momusu anyways.

What I'm excited about is the release date for the  55th single!! yay!! can't wait!

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

So excited for the 55th! (paid more attention to that than the name change...)  :ph34r: 

And I'm glad it isn't in spring, as it was rumored to be before

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Yeah for the next single <3

Can't wait <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#10 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

I'm so glad the single will be released in January, not in March as we feared.. :)

#11 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

i wonder what will their name be when an album has singles from different years? hmmm...

#12 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

^^ I agree, I freaked out when I read the rumours that a single would drop in March, that's just way too long to wait. But I'm really glad that that isn't the case. I hope they continue all the promotions like the ones they had for Ai no Joke, it would be nice to see them getting more slots on tv shows too.
25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#13 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

I kinda wish they weren't doing that.  It's going to be weird hearing them introduce themselves as "Morning Musume One Four".  I wonder what the actual logic was?  I'd hypothesize it's intended as a brand shift ordered from higher management with the hopes of possibly reconnecting to the general public who may still  think "Nacchi & co." and "Love Machine" or along those lines when they hear "Morning Musume".

I also thought they were trying to be crafty about the release date but I guess not.  AKB has at least a couple of groups with no release dates that would logically release around this time as well so hopefully they don't get wrecked by that.

#14 RyRyMini

RyRyMini

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

Strange to call it their 55th single but change the name of the group.

Dumb idea anyway. Tacking on a number to the group name isn't going to help people remember the dates songs were released...and if people really wanted to know they could just search and find out in less than a minute.

ip9r.png

#15 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Ah good, pretty soon I wonder if it'll get performed over the New Year?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#16 Piper G

Piper G

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 745 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

This is going to make my iTunes folder setup really annoying and no one will remember the number anyway. Grr.

At least we have a date for the new single, and it's soon?

#17 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

Honestly, this number idea is sh****.... Like Piper G mentioned, I would have in my ITunes libary different names. I would still tag them as Morning Musume.

But I'm happy about the "early" release of a new single. There goes my money for Jan & Feb. (Berryz in Feb) ^_^

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#18 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

Don't like the new name.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#19 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Nah, I don't mind about that "change". It's just Morning Musume + a number. It's not like he changed the whole name lol

So that means that on Christmas we'll get things about this single on Hello Station, it's like Help Me last Christmas.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#20 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Don't even know what to say about the name change thing. I'm still in the WTF phase of that. The single though I am curious about. Will it be a step up from Wagamama/Gundan or a step down? How strongly will they promote it in comparison? Etc etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users