• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

I also prefer this one~  :chuu:

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#402 inudogcao

inudogcao

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

The fact that no one has uploaded the concert on the tracker makes me worried. This might mean that the DVD/Blu-Ray sales are decreasing and Hello!Project is actually losing (and not gaining) popularity. I wonder if they will soon stop recording the concerts (or simply not release them on DVD/Blu-ray) due to the low sales. 

#403 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

^ Too much speculation maybe? :P

Actually, uploads in the tracker have decreased since there are stricter fines against piracy in Japan. People are less likely to share than before.

We still get TV shows (since it's just capturing), but copies of selling goods are harder to find currently (specially PB scans).

If there are concert clips scattered over youtube, then it means fans did buy and share it somehow, right? Maybe they just didn't feel like sharing the whole thing (or encode, cut, or whatever).

Some people also may think like: "If you want it, buy it. I won't copy you mine".

So, let's just wait and see. There's no really need to worry if it doesn't get upload imo.

#404 inudogcao

inudogcao

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:58 PM

^ I guess you're right. I was just expressing my fears. Hehe.

It's sad to be a gaijin fan and therefore not be able to go to any events/concerts.

I would buy the DVD myself... if only I didn't have to pay about U$60,00 in taxes only.

#405 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

^

Just because it isn't in the tracker it doesn't mean that Hello Pro is loosing popularity xDDDDDD It's just that anyone here has it or the person who use to upload it is easy, etc, etc, etc.

There's a lot of videos in daily and youtube.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#406 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

Meimei did good but Masaki's voice is way too high pitched, I couldn't listen to the whole thing.

Have you heard the original robokiss? Super high pitched

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#407 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:20 PM

I actually think that's one of the best performances from Maachan xDDD And I can really see how she can see in diferent ways ~ Those two are very very very talented

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#408 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:33 PM

Ma-chan's voice was high but since this is a sort of happy go lucky cutesy song, it suited what she was singing and Aibon originally sang with a high voice it's only because Ma-chan's voice still sounds a lil' childish. I haven't heard the MaaDuu version but these two sang well together. I tried not to think of comparing this to the original but there was no need to since this version was good in its own respect.

The two craziest members from their groups is all I could think of. XD

#409 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

AHH MAACHAN WAS SO CUTE

She sounded like a little kid when she was singing Shanananana hahaha.

They did great vocally!

#410 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:15 AM

I liked it. Very cute. I don't think either of them were high-pitched at all.

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#411 Mizukiholic

Mizukiholic

FukuTake Supporter

• Senpai
  • 1764 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:36 AM

It's great but I like the MaaDuu ver more.

Team MIZUKINGDOM Ayacho bravo Otsuka Reina

Mizuki.Sakura.Maria.KaedyAyacho.Murotan.Rikako.Kamiko.Momona.Musubu.Kawamuu

Sayuki.Tomoko.YanamiReiReiOgata.SaoriMomohimeKizuki.Yuhane

#412 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

I think I'll add my vote for Meimei + Maa-chan ver. XD I love Duu's singing but Meimei does cutesy better ^_^ As for a Maa-chan, I usually am not huge fan of the squirrel voice she appears to have decided to stick with (deeper-tone Maa-chan, why have you abandoned us T__T), but it does work here better than most other songs. If I'm not mistaken, Meimi took Aibon's lines and Maa-chan takes Tsuji's lines. 

Though somehow, Maa-chan sounds even more squeaky than Tsuji was? XD Like, I watched the original back-to-back with this version and I was kinda shocked because when I first heard Robokiss with Tsuji/Kago, I was like "These kids are good, but kinda squeaky" but now it seems pretty normal in comparison with Maa/Meimi :P 

Man, though I don't think we've heard Meimi's squeakier voice in a Smileage single since... PMP? Dot Bikini? Wow has it been that long?

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#413 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

I like Meimi and Masaki performing together, they have so much energy. They're well suited for each other. I like this better than MaaDuu version, mainly because I prefer Haruka singing songs like 'Dream Last Train'

#414 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Its been available since april 

GOiSU http://v.youku.com/v...k3MTQ5ODMy.html

DE-HA MiX http://v.youku.com/v...k3ODE4NzI4.html

#415 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

Its also on the tracker /o/

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#416 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

This Concert was boring hopefully the next one will have something different, they need to make a new H!P Single would be sweet.

#417 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Its also on the tracker /o/

Yes it is but, a dvdrip would be more convenient for some of us! ^_^

#418 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

it's up in the tracker, check it out ;)

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#419 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

I found MaaMei's Robokiss really cringey when I listened to the audio rip, but it's a lot better now that I've seen the video. I imagine it helped that I had choreography to look at instead of putting all my focus on Maachan's voice, lollllll

Also, the costumes for double Kanon looked really good, especially on Zukki who has so much trouble getting flattering clothing. I loved the petal design at the bottom of her shirt!

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#420 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

I just watched all the bonus content, most of the performances were pretty dull but the 3 that stood out to me were :

Choto Mate Kudasai! - The girls were just having fun and their performance was fun to watch, some of the voices aren't the best but it is just nice to see the girls enjoying the performance!

The Matenrou Show - It might have just been because I love this song but even though the girls singing the song were not great the energy in their performance kept me hooked, like Chtto Mate Kudasai, the girls were enjoying the performance and Ayacho was just  :nosebleed: I normally don't say this about the girls but damn she was looking hot! Ayacho + The Matenrou Show = Happiness  ^-^

Aitai Aitai Aitai na - Great performance, both singing and dancing was great. These girls really know how to work the stage!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users