Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

I was thinking maybe:

Spoiler

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#82 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

Sasshi said in this show that aired today that they were currently shooting a HKT PV.

It's most likely the 34th single coupling song.

I've been trying to find out if it was a live broadcast or prerecorded but with no luck.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zE28nWMHwHc

#83 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Last years sister-group songs were ridiculous, totally overshadowed the janken a-side. Tsuyogari dokei and HA! sould have been a-sides, such a waste. Listening to NMB's new contribution makes me think that they were given proper b-sides this time. 

The title Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatte didn't really hint a song with great impact and it showed to be the truth. It is a nice song though. Nagisa as center is a fun surprise but still a bit too safe. A top trio with Nagisa, Kawakami Chihiro and Kushiro Rina would have been really fun to see :D

I still won't lower my expectations for SKE's Escape though. The title gives the right vibe of something good.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The Costume:

jphip180784.jpg

>

Best AKB costumes this year and that without even looking at them properly. Been quite horrible custume year so far for AKB.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sister-group centers...

Wouldn't it be too easy for HKT to just put their ordinary center girls in the middle this time too? I'm thinking Akiyoshi Yuka.

#84 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

HKT's song will be centered by Yabuki Nako (3rd gen KKS):

http://www.hkt48.jp/...abuki_nako.html

#85 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

There goes Meru, at least for this single.

It feels to me Akimoto went with the approach of giving relatively unknown members the chance to center in response to Jurina winning, maybe trying to make this single a real opportunity for those girls who currently haven't reached the top. Shibuya has her subgroup though.

But then, maybe this single is also a "young girl" thing, given that Jurina who is a young girl (remember people) won and is center for the main song in the same manner the rest of the songs are given that young front girl to become the face of the single.

There is as much conversation in this forum as there is in Chinese assemble factory.

Posted Image

#86 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Unnofficial senbatsu for HKT48 - Wink wa 3kai :

Anai Chihiro, Oota Aika, Okada Kanna, Kumazawa Serina, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, 
Tanaka Natsumi, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, 
Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako

02cFXnA.jpg
Costume and parts of the PV set(?)

Back to standard HKT songs like Suki!Suki!Skip! and Hatsukoi Butterfly? Not that unlikely.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yabuki Nako... She is short, that is about everything I know about this girl. No clue if she deserves this position or not.

Well, Riinu made it to senbatsu so I will probably be focusing on the back row anyways :D

My center canditate Akiyoshi isn't even in senbatsu :lol:

^
Looks like AkiP had this fun idea but chickened out towards the end. The changes aren't enough to make a huge impact. NMB didn't change much and that rumoured HKT senbatsu didn't make me think that it will be much different either. SKE will probably be very similar to the usual SKE too. A really fun thing would have been sister-group senabtsu without the regualr senbatsu girls for each group. Maybe it would be too much sudden change for all fanbases though.

A thought about idols and age...
Could you look at Jurina and think that she is quite old instead? She has been around for 5 years now as the face and center of SKE. In that case she should be considered a veteran. An idol's age could be decided by her years in the industry and not necessarily by her birhtdate? Stupid thoughts :D

#87 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

It's a pleasant surprise to see Riinu in the senbatsu. I'm really happy for her :)

#88 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

Great to see Seriinu in the senbatsu! Very happy for her. :D

#89 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

^
Looks like AkiP had this fun idea but chickened out towards the end. The changes aren't enough to make a huge impact. NMB didn't change much and that rumoured HKT senbatsu didn't make me think that it will be much different either. SKE will probably be very similar to the usual SKE too. A really fun thing would have been sister-group senabtsu without the regualr senbatsu girls for each group. Maybe it would be too much sudden change for all fanbases though.

A thought about idols and age...
Could you look at Jurina and think that she is quite old instead? She has been around for 5 years now as the face and center of SKE. In that case she should be considered a veteran. An idol's age could be decided by her years in the industry and not necessarily by her birhtdate? Stupid thoughts :D

The theory I wrote (I guess you refer about one?) was about centering, not making a complete group of young and/or relatively unknown members. It would indeed be an abrupt change that could lower sales. They need to sale this single you know? They need to have the recognizable faces and the popular girls for fans to go and buy it. I think these girls centering is a great thing and the regular members in senbatsu very understandable and I think it is a great chance for some unknown girls to center nonetheless.

Now I am hoping for a Tsuu centered SKE song. XD That would be very awesome for my individual and selfish wishes.

About Jurina, one thing is to have been quite a while in the group and another thing is to be young or old. If Jurina doesn't give the impression of being young that may be due more to the way she appears mature beyond her age (for a lot of things, not everything).

Jurina may be very recognizable to us the fans who know she has been there in AKB for a while but out there, for the general public, she appears not to be much of a recognizable brand.

I can totally understand seeing Jurina as nothing fresh for fans, but to the general public who distinguish some girls and some girls only and who pretty much take little glances at sister groups when they are put in front of them that may be a different story. So if the approach Akimoto had was directed towards this notion I wrote of how the public MAY perceive Jurina, then the above written is a possibility.

EDIT

Officially announced,

Owada Nana center for Suzukake Nanchara coupling song.

0747c3d4.jpg

Posted Image

#90 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Previews of AKB's and HKT's coupling songs...

#91 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ah, It (the party is over) is not a Christmas song.

#92 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Ah, It (the party is over) is not a Christmas song.

The "Party is Over" is a Christmas song

Spoiler

Posted Image

#93 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Not feeling the AKB song, is this a new thing where they're trying to release the least interesting songs ever?

HKT songs sounds better to me than most, video looks like it'll be fun to watch. :)

#94 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

Akb's is ok but hkt's sounds pretty fun and I think the video will be funny :3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#95 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

I am also one of those who think that the HKT48 song sounds good and fun :).

Is this here the NMB48 B-side? I just watched the preview and I kinda like this song's part so far.

#96 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Article with covers and other photos...

http://www.oricon.co...s/2031108/full/

Preview of Suzukake Nanchara from the morning news...

#97 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Tsurugi_Ken: Could you actually update the first post with info?

Internet killed common sense.

#98 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for reminding me. Done.

#99 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai