• Please log in to reply
3030 replies to this topic

#2301 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:01 AM

She really does seem more confident and shining, I really do hope that she gets more spotlight to shine in 2017 as well.  <3

With how much she practices her singing as well, she just continues to get better and better. She has such a melodic and pleasant voice and I really wish we'd get more chances to hear it.  :sob: Akane has so much to offer, not just with her talent, but with her personality and charm.

Also, by the way, taskinist, thank you so much for always keeping this thread updated with so much news! I'm a horrible lurker and I'm trying harder to post, but getting the latest scoop on how Akane is doing courtesy of you is always so great! I'm grateful.  :blush:

#2302 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:24 AM

^ !!!!!!!!! This made me tear up a bit ;_; I'm always worried about the balance between posting too often and not contributing enough, so I feel a bit more relieved now lol. (I hope you don't mind that I also dabble in translating her blog!!! I don't want to step on any toes!)

It's past midnight here now, so happy new year, fellow Akane fans :D let's hope she has a good year!

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#2303 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

^ !!!!!!!!! This made me tear up a bit ;_; I'm always worried about the balance between posting too often and not contributing enough, so I feel a bit more relieved now lol. (I hope you don't mind that I also dabble in translating her blog!!! I don't want to step on any toes!)

It's past midnight here now, so happy new year, fellow Akane fans :D let's hope she has a good year!

Awwwwww that is seriously no issue at all!! It's extremely great to have multiple translations and I think all fans should be able to translate their favorite girls even if it's not for an "official" site. No worries at all! ;w;

#2304 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

taskinist, yes, please keep posting as much as you like, it gives other fans more chances to discuss stuff about Akane. I, for one, appreciate you keeping this thread alive <3

MRkgm6i.png

#2305 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

I read on twitter that Oharu is jealous of Akane and Risa's relation. She wrote on her blog "If you want an Ogata, i'm right here". XD That's so cute.

I also have the same problem with Oharu's thread. I'm like, maybe i post too often... And then few seconds later i found something else to post and completly forget my doubt. I think it's nice to have as many info about your fav so i'm glad most of the thread have at least one person who share as many news as possible.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2306 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Maybe there's a joke here, like the two (honey) yellow's  :ph34r:

One's cheap (in other words, a daily Ogata) and the other is expensive (an Ogata that you only get on rare occasions)

#2307 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

Thanks for the reassurances, guys!!! I'll continue to spam this thread according lol
--

Lmaoooo Haachin, aren't you already attached at the hip to Akane?! So cute~ Speaking of them, some recent pics:

O8k6Fj2m.jpg cMKpkpCm.jpg

Pics with 9th gen from her blog about their anniversary (they look like her moms as usual, lol):

UGpFjOjm.jpg 4Na4QHAm.jpg

Carrying this over from the MM thread:

Namida ni wa Shitakunai (Mizuki, Sakura, O. Haruna, Akane)

Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai
Makeru Ki Shinai Kon'ya no Shoubu

Fluffis uploaded the EIM performances from a DVD mag, and these are the ones where I thought Akane stood out! Obviously the unit had a lot of her, but she got noteworthy lines in Wakacchanai and Makeru too! <3

Some unofficial concert photo thumbnails I saw on 2ch, her smile is so cutie:

gCrN0wTb.jpg R7W40TIb.jpg YftkfzIb.jpg 702BkGfb.jpg sKZTwI2b.jpg Zb0jI98b.jpg BRalFKib.jpg xVomf98b.jpg

Competent

P7tlWZym.jpg

(Jokes aside this might be one of my fav outfits of hers, she looks so soft and fluffy in that sweater!!)

#2308 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

I'm so in love with her solo line in Makeru *_*

So, for the pre-2015 song, she have one of Riho's line in Makeru, Zukki's "A" in Brainstorming, Sayumi's lines in Shabondama, Kaori's "Egao Ni Nareru Yo" in Ai No Tame and Kaori's "Sono Mate Jichan" in Ai Saraba It's all Right. (And few words in ABCDE, but i don't remember wich one XD)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#2309 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

Her solo line was great in Makeru, indeed! For what I could see, she was the only 12ki member that got a solo line? (And maybe Oharu?) Anyway, hope to see much more of her in future singles <3

MRkgm6i.png

#2310 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Yeah, i think she was the ony one for this song. Too bad they didn't keep this performance.

#2311 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:17 AM

Is she taller than Maria? When I see her on tv, she does not look like the youngest in MM to me. She give a feeling like she is older than Fukuchan.... but when she take or upload her pics, she does look like the youngest. Is it because of her hairstyle in MY Vision Budokan that make her look that way?

#2312 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

^ I don't think that she's taller than Maria who passed 165 cm now.... Hagachan might be tall in general but her face and the way she moves totally give her away as the youngest I think XD ....to me she still looks like a big puppy <3

6DYNteh.png

#2313 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

I really think Akanechin's voice has a lot of potential!! I hope they give her a lot more stand-out parts like the one she got in mukimuki in 2017. People need to be able to see her more so that she can be appreciated for the cinnamonroll she is.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#2314 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:46 AM

The fact that Akane was short when she joined and already grew so much makes me feel like she's a wild card in terms of height... she could stop right now, or keep going XD

^ Agreed! I think i mentioned this on the previous page but a lot of people noticed her for basically the first time after her line in Muki, so I feel like if she got more exposure she'd naturally become more popular ;_;

Since it's Harocon time and everybody is together, she started a new corner on her blog yesterday, something like "Overcoming Haga Akane's shyness" where she takes a pic with and talks to girls she doesn't normally talk to, both senpai and kouhai.

blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Nishida%20Shiori

The first girl she talked to is kenshuusei's Nishida Shiori. She saw her in Nega Poji Poji and thought she was really cute, and that her costume suited her.

I'm really pleased to see this, assuming she keeps going! In the past she's seemed really upset with herself for being as shy as she is, saying stuff like she tried to speak to somebody and nothing came out... I think this is a big step for anybody who has anxiety about social interactions (like myself, lol). Also if she's making an effort to talk to kouhai, I think it'll make her a more reliable senpai as well :D A really good way to start 2017! The next Harocon is on the 7th so I hope we'll see a second installment then.

Also she posted a pic with Haachin today, so I wonder if she saw what Haachin said lol

blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Ogata%20Haruna-6

Haachin also took a selfie on her phone; "my phone is destined to be taken by the Ogatas for selfies" LOL

#2315 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

Akane posted about Ayumi's birthday today! She talked about how they keep getting lines together lately, and that their voices blend well together. I agree <3

blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Ishida%20Ayumi-6

It was hard for her to pick just 4 pics for this because she has so many with Ayumi. She picked some dang good pictures for this though, so cute!!!

She also continued with her mission to become less shy, this time with Onoda Saori:

blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Onoda%20Saori-67

---

Akane was on a LINE LIVE today with the other Pisces members of H!P:

Her and Chiichan are so cute together lol (gif by anon on 2ch)

Spoiler

She accidentally said Morning Musume '16 and Chiichan hit her, but then kept patting her XD

#2316 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

Akane and Chii together....  :arrow:  <3

But I'm still glad to see Oharu is pulling the same stunt of stealing phones for selfies as always.  :lol:

#2317 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

Akane posted about Ayumi's birthday today! She talked about how they keep getting lines together lately, and that their voices blend well together. I agree <3

blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Ishida%20Ayumi-6

It was hard for her to pick just 4 pics for this because she has so many with Ayumi. She picked some dang good pictures for this though, so cute!!!

She really looks like a baby in the last one  <3

She should post more of those photos that she has with Ayumi tbh 

I'm glad she keep going with her "Overcoming shyness" corner, it will help her a lot and maybe will bring us new interesing friendships/interactions to look forward to (but I don't think anyone will come close to her relationship with Marunee  XD )

#2318 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

^ speaking of her relationship with Marunee...

Akane talked to Kawamura Ayano!
blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Kawamura%20Ayano
...But she was too nervous to initiate it XD She told Risamaru that she wanted to talk to Kawamura, so Risamaru called her over XD Baby steps, baby steps.

She had a cute outfit that day too! (I love those LINE camera stickers too, eheh)
blog,%20Haga%20Akane-679069.jpg

I just realized that nobody posted about her winter concert unit (unless I missed it), so I'll post it now lol

Samui ne. - Haga Akane, Miyazaki Yuka, Ozeki Mai, Nomura Minami, Ogata Risa

Even more Marunechin :P

--

Akane straightened PonPon's hair today <3
blog,%20Haga%20Akane,%20Ikuta%20Erina-67blog,%20Fukumura%20Mizuki,%20Haga%20Akan

In case you didn't see her post back in the summer about her flat iron, here's my translation! She's so cute lol

#2319 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

I will be really dissapointed if Oharu doesn't appear at the end of the song just to say "I'm the only Ogata you need" XD

So excited to see this performance. Mai, Akane and Risa on one of my five S/mileage's song ^^

#2320 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:20 AM

^

^

"neechans put up with my overwhelming kawaii because I'm handy with the iron." ^-^

I noticed Maachan called Duu "haga" in a weird way of calling her stupid (at the end of her entry). Could be wrong:

ハガ = haga  ... moving the notches over to the other moji...

バカ = baka = stupid

Maa-thread

ameba entry

... and her new nickname for Miki-chan is "D&N" - clumsy Nonaka XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users