261 replies to this topic

#61 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

Fellow polymath of Maachan

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

^^ lol

^ Nice! Yeah she's really interesting! Can't wait any longer to see and hear her singing lots of lines. 

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

"Are you alright Planet Earth?"  -Masaki Sato

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#62 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

^^ Wow  :o ...would love to read a translation of her answers - is there something like this floating around the interwebs somewhere?

I don't know, Hirona is kinda special :D ... I remember is her first introduction video she wore glasses and these huge loop earrings with actual pierced ears XD ...a little wildchild, haha XD

So excited to see where she's going  ^_^

6DYNteh.png

#63 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

Bonus footage from the winter 2013 Nama Tamago shows.

http://www.dailymoti...13年冬-特典映像_music

At ~ 36:00 : Is Hirona saying something about why she messed up the choreo of Oheso? :D .... 

6DYNteh.png

#64 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Moderately? I know she's 3rd most popular of 20th gen behind Funaki and Akane, but it's a little difficult to gauge overall KSS popularity after the top 5 or so. 

Thanks Lurkette  ^_^

Good to know she's popular, I think she has a real "Morning Musume face" and her cute singing voice is something that Momusu could really use imo! I hope she gets in~

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#65 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hirona's official HapiPure profile picture  ^_^

Byx2pzs.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#66 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hirona is heavily featured in this week's Hapi Pure:

#67 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for posting :) ... I can barely believe she's older than Rikako XD... sure, she didn't lie with her age in order to get into the kenshuusei/participate in Morning Musume auditions XD?

img20140430100533488s.jpg  img20140430100518417s.jpg  img20140430100513188s.jpg  img20140430100509903s.jpg  img20140430100500389s.jpg 

Sooo cute  <3 _ <3 

img20140424142216493s.jpg 

Is she crying in this one? :o 

img20140430100532273s.jpg 

6DYNteh.png

#68 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

^

Seeing her like that I'd guess she is about 11 and she wouldn't be the first H!P girl to have a history of lying about her age. ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#69 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

^ Haha, that's right XD ... she would have been 9 if she illigally was to try to audition for MM since the lower age limit was 10 for mirai shoujo audition, right? ...That would make her 10 now XD ... still possible if you ask me XD Though I really don't hope this is the case, because if she gets caught she had to leave H!P and I want her to debuuut :(

I'm really happy Hirona managed to get 2nd place (runner up) in the best singer category  special category what ever that is ^_^ ...I want to hear her performance so bad!

EDIT: I'm so happy her audition video singing moment didn't promise too much ... she was a bit shaky, but she's gonna be a great singer once she gets over her stage fright :D

6DYNteh.png

#70 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

Here is Hirona's performance  :good:

...and another picture:

test032_s_www_barks_jp.jpg

...I really like her :3  <3

6DYNteh.png

#71 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

^Wow! I knew it, she's a good singer! (the reason why I got interested in her over hearing her singing in mirai auditon clip)

I can hear Maachan, Oda and a bit Riho from her voice.  <3 

BnLoM8XCcAAww4T.jpg

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

Maa's Vocabulary: Pokupoku - nervous I Konnichikuwa - hello+fish I Tanasatan - Tanaka-san I Minishige - Michishige I Bye-bi - goodbye  

Ten ants say thanks - thank u I  Masakisama - a palindrome I Iretai Jippopai - Iroppoi Jiretai I Yahho-tai! - a group that does "Yahho!" 

Spells: Henyo henyo Biri Biri - (undefined yet) I  Cryptograms: 1・2 Fu- (unsolved yet) Quotes: "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba.";"Losing something is the same as looking for a little person."

#72 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

She is so cute !

o0317031312933941849.gif

Spoiler

#73 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

^ Can't see them  :(

6DYNteh.png

#74 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

Ichioka, Murota, Oura, and Nomura are interviewed by The Television magazine about next week's episode of Hapi Pure (#17)

http://news.thetv.jp/article/46647/

Thanks to JPLOP

ltvLQvg.jpg

0C5svqm.jpg

Hirona being busy ...a little :) ... I'm happy about this  ^-^

6DYNteh.png

#75 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:22 PM

We need an underdog like Hirona-chan in 12th gen... I've been on the 'Rikako will be 12th gen' camp but I would love it so much more if they plucked an underdog that we can cheer on. Who's with me!?

#76 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:45 PM

You wouldn't have guessed - BUT I TOTALLY AM!! :D

....though I'm not sure about the underdog thing. True, she's not one of the most popular, but she isn't a member for that long and considering this she's certainly not that unpopular  ^_^ at least I thought so ....not that it matters anyway :D

6DYNteh.png

#77 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

I think Hirona's great.  I especially enjoyed her reaction to winning the singing prize at the recent Kenshuusei diagnostic test:

(at 12:35)

Clip of her performance only:

I believe she's actually one of the more popular Kenshuusei at the moment.

#78 Ikasam Yo!

Ikasam Yo!

• Senpai
  • 1911 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:22 AM

^Yay she's so cute while singing. :P :ongaku:

30c60k0.jpg                                                          

#79 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

I think Hirona's great.  I especially enjoyed her reaction to winning the singing prize at the recent Kenshuusei diagnostic test:

(at 12:35)

Yup, that reaction was gold :D ... she apparently didn't expect this. Have some confidence in your skills, Hirohiro :D ...your singing is really good already! 

Actually I'm very happy I'm not alone with liking Hirona ... it's really frustrating to think of someone as a brilliant idol and no one else sees it  x_x ... I'm sooo hoping she makes it into one of the new groups or Morning Musume. I'm waiting to put her right up there with Duu in my ranking XD

Since everyone is talking about legs these days, I can't help but notice Hirona's thin legs XD ... she has a lot of training to do if she wants to join Morning Musume ...  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#80 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

You wouldn't have guessed - BUT I TOTALLY AM!! :D

....though I'm not sure about the underdog thing. True, she's not one of the most popular, but she isn't a member for that long and considering this she's certainly not that unpopular  ^_^ at least I thought so ....not that it matters anyway :D

When I wrote 'underdog' I didn't mean to say that she's the most unpopular or anything like that... I actually meant it more in the sense that she's still very unpolished and has a long way to go to become a great performer. Maybe I should have said a 'diamond in the rough' instead, as the reason why I would want someone like Hirona in 12th gen.

Plus, she was the only one in 21st gen who said she would only want to debut in MM, not any other group. This is one of the things that really make me take notice of her. That takes a lot of gumption and I want another young girl whose love of Morning Musume is unquestioned and who will be a hard worker in the Sayu mold.

Edit: Also... another vote for DEM LEGS!  :omg:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users