• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 misokatsu

misokatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

How about meeting up in front of the Kinokuniya entrance on Webster st. before 11 AM? It's close to the Toyota tent where they'll be selling the merchandise so we can just walk up to it. I'll be driving so I can be there early enough. Yeah, I agree that 50 autographs at each event are really not enough. I'm guessing they only brought so much CDs to sell.

@ryu1132 Will you be hanging around till Sunday to catch them also on Union Square? I'm thinking Lovendor's autograph session is at 5 PM so maybe you can go to that one instead.

#42 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Sheesh, only 50...those autograph sessions could leave a lot of broken hearts and yelling.

Oh hey, ryu1132 is coming...gonna make another documentary again?  :lol:

So what's everyone's plans? Any gatherings for lunch? Karaoke? Loud intimidating post-concert group chants? :P

I'll try my best for all the fans that aren't going and who can't make it. ^_^

How about meeting up in front of the Kinokuniya entrance on Webster st. before 11 AM? It's close to the Toyota tent where they'll be selling the merchandise so we can just walk up to it. I'll be driving so I can be there early enough. Yeah, I agree that 50 autographs at each event are really not enough. I'm guessing they only brought so much CDs to sell.

@ryu1132 Will you be hanging around till Sunday to catch them also on Union Square? I'm thinking Lovendor's autograph session is at 5 PM so maybe you can go to that one instead.

Definitely, I'm in it for the whole experience and will be leaving for home after Lovendor's second autograph session. The thing that sucks is that I'll be attending Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's mini concert from 3:30 till 4:00, which will give me an hour to get from Union Square to Japantown. Even if I run my ass off, I'm pretty sure there will be people lined up for the second autograph session already.

What I'm hoping for is that when they see the amount of fans there, they'll do a 180 and signed till the time expires, not limiting the number of autographs to the first fifty people. You'll be surprise how many autographs can be given in the span of thirty minutes if done right. You would think autographing CD's should be super quick since their all identical.

#43 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

:good: Alright! Let's meet up!

I'm gonna wear this t-shirt:

m53dgfLZQ7-VkeFgHy8cL3Q.jpg

Until I get a <3LoVendoЯ <3  t-shirt, hopefully they sell more goods than just CDs. ^_^

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#44 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

If t-shirts are being sold I'd definitely purchase one they look awesome! I'm not going cause Im in the UK and being a university student I can't afford much D: but I do hope whoever comes to see Lovendor has a great time!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#45 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

img20130727044425377s.jpg
They are in town! XD

モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#46 misokatsu

misokatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

@ryu1132 I'll be there early, so if you only wanted a signed CD I can buy one and have it signed for you. Let me know what you think.

Looking forward to meeting fellow fans there. I expect the place to be packed. If you'll be running late and want to join up, either message me or anyone you know who'll be there early so we can meet up. The more the merrier! :good:

#47 Reina!Chuuu~

Reina!Chuuu~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

Have fun everyone who is going tomorrow! Or today

^
^ it looks kinda cold there. Or just really windy
1. Reina. 2. Eri. 3. Sayu. Who needs any more when you can have Rokkies!!!~

#48 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

@ryu1132 I'll be there early, so if you only wanted a signed CD I can buy one and have it signed for you. Let me know what you think.

Looking forward to meeting fellow fans there. I expect the place to be packed. If you'll be running late and want to join up, either message me or anyone you know who'll be there early so we can meet up. The more the merrier! :good:

How nice of you. :)  It depends on how things go I'm not too sure just yet.

Have fun everyone who is going tomorrow! Or today

^
^ it looks kinda cold there. Or just really windy

Sure will. :lol:  Gonna catch some z's before heading out in a few hours so see y'all there.

#49 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Have fun guys.

I had a prior commitment this weekend, which has been messed up since I'm sick....ugghhh.....can't go to SF either way. x_x

#50 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

I Am Here.
The Guitarist Are setting up.

http://imageshack.us...2/3322/btbh.jpg

http://imageshack.us...18/579/od2z.jpg

http://imageshack.us...2/7538/u428.jpg

I Also Met Up With Some Old Friends.

vDdUosc.jpg

#51 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

the Line
http://imageshack.us...0/8036/rq3e.jpg

vDdUosc.jpg

#52 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

http://imageshack.us...9/6044/yoxl.jpg

vDdUosc.jpg

#53 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

We Almost GoT To Interview TheM

http://imageshack.us...9/6044/yoxl.jpg

http://imageshack.us...4/7514/8361.jpg

vDdUosc.jpg

#54 mahoro888

mahoro888

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 616 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Just got back from the Jpop Summit and all I got to say is that Yuki is AWESOME!!!!!!

#55 DomoMeg

DomoMeg

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

got close up pics of everyone except okamari (sorry) 

http://i.imgur.com/hkXgIGz.jpg (didnt come out well lol)

http://i.imgur.com/WBXQt1l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sq939H3.jpg

#56 Moonlight12

Moonlight12

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

I didn't get to see the concert nor did I see get an autograph, but I was the guy in the camo jacket and camera, so if y'all noticed, THAT WAS ME. LOL. I DID, however, compete in the Jpop Idol contest AND WON. XD But I did also get to yell at Reina and ask for her picture! She said yes, but her manager said no. I was sad... :( BUT IT'S ALL GOOD. FUN TIME YALL

#57 misokatsu

misokatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

@m(Vo_oV)m I didn't see anyone with your blue Reina shirt on. Were you wearing a jacket on top of it? From your photos you must've gotten to the tent early.

I got to the tent after 11 AM and there was already a throng of people there. Apparently they were a little disorganized about the queueing and numbering system and some who came early who should've gotten one of the 50 CDs didn't. I was fortunate enough to make it, but kinda felt bad for those behind me who missed out.

I got out the CD booklet to be signed by the girls. I greeted the girls by confirming their names and after they signed it I gave each one a small box of chocolate. I was relieved that I got their names right, as I only memorized it a few hours before! They weren't expecting it, so it was nice to see their faces light up. When it came to Reina, it got a little interesting.

Reina: (signs and hands it to me)

Me: "For 10 years at Morning Musume, thank you for the hard work." (Then I pull out the largest box of chocolates for her. She was all smiles.)

Me: "I have one favor to ask..."

Reina: ...

Me: (I pull out another large box of the same chocolate.) "Can you give this to Sayu?"

Reina: "Sayu?"

Me: "Yes, Sayu" (I also handed a letter to give to Sayumi.)

Reina: (All smiles and thanks me.)

Flashback the night before:

It would be nice if I can give something to Reina since it'll be her first time to San Francisco and with her band, I thought. So I decided to give her some chocolates. Since all girls like chocolates.

Flashback to 2 hours before the autograph signing:

Wait, if I only give Reina the other girls will feel left out. I should give them something, too, I thought to myself. So I made sure all of them got something.

1 hour later:

Hold on a second, I'm sure Reina is still in touch with Sayu. I should give her something, too. While I'm at it, I should write her a letter as well. (Hastily writes a short fan letter while constantly glancing at the clock. Doesn't seem like I'll make it on time. :()

Then I dash to SF Japantown and with some luck on my side, still managed to grab a CD and autograph. ^_^

Had lunch near the food trucks and later went to the Pagoda area to watch the shows lined up for the day. Enjoyed the fashion show with the various Harajuku themes, the karaoke competition, as well as performances from Kylee, Akabane Vulgars, Sweety and of course, Lovendor. Despite the sun hiding itself making it even more chilly than usual for SF, it was a blast. You even got some folks doing wotagei on one side near the stage.

I got a good spot just behind the metal barrier in front of the stage, so it was pretty close. They walked onto the stage and everyone roared. They started singing but stopped suddenly because of the technical difficulties with the mic. After this was fixed, they continued their performance and rocked the crowd. A few songs later, still another mishap occurred, this time with Reina's shoelaces and she almost stumbled. After this was sorted, she remarked it was the first time that she had so many troubles at an overseas show, so there's always a first time for everything. But she handled it like a pro, as expected from a 10-year veteran of MM. The show continued without a hitch, and everyone got on the chants and wotagei as they worked the crowd. Yuki got some extra cheers whenever she moved center stage. They rocked.

I must say that I haven't seen a live show from any H!P group or veteran so it was quite memorable. I really had a great time.

They'll be performing again at Union Square along with the other J-Pop artists. Unfortunately I won't be there, but hope those who missed the shows today can catch them live. Have fun! :good:

#58 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

The LovendoR live was probably one of the most fun concerts I've been to. This concert especially was a milestone for me because I stopped being too shy and started to do the chants with the other people. I got (probably) the best spot in the concert (in the very front, directly in front of OkaMari and a bit to the right of Reina). It was a lot of fun. Despite all the waiting and stuff, everything was worth it.

And I got an AWESOME picture of Reina directly looking at me, smiling, and making a peace sign. I called out to her, and she immediately looked at me and I managed to snap a picture without the staff getting in the way :P

THANKS to the people that helped me secure a spot in the unofficial-official autograph signing line earlier. It was awesome. Still a bit disappointed that they wouldn't let my guitar get signed, but I still was able to get an autograph from them, so I guess I can just suck it up lol

(I was the asian guy in the white jacket and glasses :P)

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#59 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

@SHINGGALASHUMEN

Yeah, To bad You Couldn't Get Your Guitar Signed.
I Was The One telling You How Awesome The Idea Was, And That I Wished I Brought My White Guitar.

@MISOKATSU

I Saw You.

I Was The One Who padded You On The Arm As You Left The tent.

You Turned Back And We Gave each Other A Thumbs Up.

It Was Cold, So I Did have A Light Coat On, But Of course It Was Open In The Front.
But Reina Could See My Reina Tshirt.

The HighLights During The Talks
Those Two Times Reina Looked At Me.
We Caught Our Eyes And Then I Waved To Her And She Waves Back.
The Next Time, Me An Another Fan, During A Their Music Video, We starting Chanting, Reina Turned Around And Again Waved And SmileE.
LOL , And Then The MC Person Looked At Us And Said "You Guys Are Awesome."

vDdUosc.jpg

#60 misokatsu

misokatsu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

@m(Vo_oV)m Oh, that was you? Hahaha Startled me a bit at first. Cool! For some reason I didn't take notice of your shirt lol.

Thanks for all the posted photos, guys. Keep 'em coming. I didn't take many photos as I'm sure many of you would be taking a lot already. heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users