Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

DVD for their Budokan concert:

#142 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:38 AM

Just from that footage, you can tell that they put on a great performance! Go Babyraids!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#143 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

Yeah, they put on an amazingly energetic performance at the Budokan last December.

I delayed my trip 1 day to watch them live in concert that night...cost me $300 to make my flight 1 day later and it was worth it!!!!

#144 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, they put on an amazingly energetic performance at the Budokan last December.

I delayed my trip 1 day to watch them live in concert that night...cost me $300 to make my flight 1 day later and it was worth it!!!!

Wow, that's some real dedication.

I really hope they come overseas some day. Now that we have events like anime conventions and stuff like Idol Matsuri (which had Aither and Ryutist there last year), I don't think it's impossible.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#145 redfreesias03

redfreesias03

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:04 AM

(This might be a little late, but:)

I've casually loved Babyraids' singles ever since JUMP, but last week I took the plunge and got their album with all the b-sides and besides the fact that I now have Charinko Idol perpetually stuck in my head, I discovered I really really <3 Atarashii Sekai, (Koi no Panic's b-side) in particular.

It's got really touching lyrics, which I couldn't help but try my hand at. They're posted below, if anyone cares to read them. :)

Spoiler

I know Babyraids' ridiculously awesome catalogue of songs is largely due to all the bands they collaborate with (Hawaiian6's vocalist wrote Atarashii Sekai). It might be a bit of a lazy question on my part, but is there a particular band they're more strongly affiliated with than others? I'd like to learn a little more about them from bigger fans of the group.

#146 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, those lyrics are pretty nice and deep.  Thanks for posting them!

#147 redfreesias03

redfreesias03

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

No problem! I really love the "We walk this long, dark, narrow road" stanza in particular. Not only is the transition musically awesome, the lyrics there remind me of a more upbeat Babyraids version of Buono!'s Goal (which is also a favorite).

#148 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

Pretty Little Baby MV

Spoiler

#149 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

Recently, I was at Happy Jam: 3.02 and they performed in the 2nd show ..
Their performance was really good, the fans were crazy and there was fan participation ..
It was really enjoyable and I really had fun even though I know nothing about them ..
I don't know what's happening all the time but I follow along and it was really good :D

#150 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

Their 10th single comes our on 8/19, called "Pretty Little Baby"

Sorry, I hadnt refreshed my screen, so didnt see that someone else posted the video.

I like the song...very catchy!

#151 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:47 AM

Manatsu's hair 0_0. I like it, it makes her stand out even more as the ace of the group.

The song is good, but I'm not really into the MV. I like the direction they were trying to go with it though. Reminds me of Moning Musume's "3,2,1 BREAKING OUT!".

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#152 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

The song and MV are interesting. It's definitely not my most favorite song of theirs, but its still good.

#153 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

Can't wait to buy this single!

#154 AncientOne

AncientOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:11 PM

Manatsu's hair has changed since the previous single, hasn't it?

I like it too, and considering the other lespros group's center (Yoshii Kanae) also dyeing her hair, is this kind of conspiracy? lol (ignore this)

I like the song, and the costume, but yeah that frilly thing on Rio is out of place...  and i don't like Rio with shoulderless clothes... but she seems like it.

Manatsu's voice is awesome as usual. and that animation effect is nice.

Ah, i miss them...

#155 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

They were #9 in the Oricon Daily Rankings today.

#156 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

I know I already made a status about this, but I am so happy! I woke up a little while ago and checked my phone, only to see Instagram notifications saying that Manatsu liked my pictures! That was seriously the highlight of my day. Funnily enough, the pictures she liked were of Nonaka Miki, which means she could've been in the Nonaka Miki tag (which is 100% possible) or she could've been looking at my profile (which would make sense because I kinda spammed her with likes the other day lol).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#157 kittychan

kittychan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:52 AM

I know I already made a status about this, but I am so happy! I woke up a little while ago and checked my phone, only to see Instagram notifications saying that Manatsu liked my pictures! That was seriously the highlight of my day. Funnily enough, the pictures she liked were of Nonaka Miki, which means she could've been in the Nonaka Miki tag (which is 100% possible) or she could've been looking at my profile (which would make sense because I kinda spammed her with likes the other day lol).

Wow, that's amazing!  Is Manatsu active on Instagram?

#158 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:43 PM

Babyraids JAPAN's 11th single, “Hashire, Hashire”, will be released on January 6th, 2016!

Limited Edition A (CD+DVD)

Spoiler

• Hashire, Hashire (走れ、走れ)
  • FOREVER MY FRIEND
  • Dreamer
  • Hashire, Hashire (Inst.) (走れ、走れ(Inst.))
  • FOREVER MY FRIEND (Inst.)
  • Dreamer (Inst.)

DVD Content

• Hashire, Hashire Music Video (走れ、走れ Music Video)
  • Hashire, Hashire Jacket Making (走れ、走れ ジャケットメイキング)
  • SUMMER LIVE 2015 Off-Shot ~First Part~ (SUMMER LIVE 2015 オフショット~前編~)

★ Includes a Type-A trading card (1 of 5 types) plus application cards for Tora Tora Calcio and Babyraids JAPAN CUP.

---

Limited Edition B (CD+DVD)

Spoiler

• FOREVER MY FRIEND
  • Stress (ストレス)
  • Stress (Inst.) (ストレス(Inst.))

DVD Content

• Hashire, Hashire Music Video (走れ、走れ Music Video)
  • Hashire, Hashire Dance Ver. (走れ、走れ Dance Ver.)
  • Hashire, Hashire Music Video Making-Of (走れ、走れ Music Video メイキング)
  • SUMMER LIVE 2015 Off-Shot ~Last Part~ (SUMMER LIVE 2015 オフショット~後編~) 

★ Includes a Type-B trading card (1 of 5 types) plus application cards for Tora Tora Calcio and Babyraids JAPAN CUP. 

---

Regular Edition

Spoiler

• FOREVER MY FRIEND

------

They have a couple early purchase special sets like last time too. Amazon has an early purchase set that includes all 3 versions of the single plus fingerless gloves [picture]. There are also 2 types of autographed sets (solo signed* or all members signed) available through Pony Canyon on this special site (reservation period ends on Dec. 10th at 11:59PM).

*With this package you have a chance of getting a handwritten New Year greeting card. Only 11 available per member and winners are selected randomly. These solo signed packages also don’t include the Limited Edition A+B and Regular Edition, just the 6 versions you see at the bottom of the site.

Spoiler

#159 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

Those covers are really cool.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#160 xdusk

xdusk

5th gen member