• Please log in to reply
1442 replies to this topic

#961 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:50 PM

I wonder what real reason for being removed was. It is not illness.

Possible:

Refusal of something, discipline. (Cut hair, refusal)

Secret boyfriend (Termination would be like s/mileage, false reason)

Tardiness, repeatedly.

Inability or unwillingness to study songs and dance properly

Bad attitude to seniors

Bad Grades in school

Accepting expensive gifts from fan

I think we may never know.

#962 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

yes if have external reasons we may never know. I think the company want forget but the news late or early is revelead, maybe she is in another country, is strange

#963 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:32 AM

too many conspiracy theorists out there lol

Manaka was the subleader of the idol group PEACEFUL before joining H!P, being an idol is not new to her

all those so called possible reasons I've read are either bad enough to get her fired, or light enough to be ignored

not even 1 of those can get her into this halfassed position lol

or explain why UF needs to suspend her CG activities for 4 months before pulling her of CG, but still keep her in H!P

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#964 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:48 AM

Funny how some of you guys are convinced it's a conspiracy when she's most likely just sick for real. Didn't you see how disappointed and frustrated she was with her condition in her last posts and how thin and sickly she looked just before her hiatus? Don't forget about all those missed events either. Had she been punished instead, she would have been dropped from more "prestigious" jobs like her TV gig (Chisaki had to fill in for her towards the end too), not from handshake events. Besides, Manakan was known for her professionalism and ability. She graduated from high school just before her hiatus and didn't go to university so school wasn't in the way of her job either. She truly loved being an idol; She was the second coming of Momoko in this respect. The management clearly liked her enough to keep her contact going on even though she might not even be able to come back. Her asthma is a big deal and she's probably working hard behind the scenes to keep it under control.

#965 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:51 AM

If Manakan just broke the rules, I don't think UFP would have any problem announcing that they've either terminated her contract, or for less drama, have her announce she's leaving for personal reasons such as wanting to go back to living a normal life (the school one wouldn't work in her case). Pulling her out of the group for four months and then announcing her derparture isn't right for a scandal; Most idols nowadays have had health issues that have caused them to be out of their groups for a number of months and most just end up leaving in fear of holding the group back.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#966 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

Either way, I hope Manakan is happy wherever she is now. Seeing her love of dance and how talented she is though makes me wish she'll be healthy enough to perform again one day! 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#967 arcothewonderdog

arcothewonderdog

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

Either way, I hope Manakan is happy wherever she is now. Seeing her love of dance and how talented she is though makes me wish she'll be healthy enough to perform again one day! 

100000% same here. I loved her a lot, and the circumstances surrounding her graduation are just so bitter for me... someone that shined and loved to dance so much to be struck by this... it's so unfair.

#968 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

from the H!O general election 2016 thread

BEST DANCER

d7833a8830ed9d69b0f27244b17e762af3be534c57d76169069301af7a90487941b824f1e04c3f29c914f127dea494f9a3e1a6e8e324639228c30f11

2. Ishida Ayumi with 64 points | 1. Inaba Manaka with 91 points | 3. Nakajima Saki with 29 points

Congrats!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#969 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:16 AM

Congratulations Manaka.. even after she left, she still gave us strong presence :sob: :sob:

just read somewhere that Tower Record's key person (president?? CMIIW), told audience that Manaka is still not leaving the office right (under Upfront Promotion).

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#970 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:35 AM

^Did Miwaki-san really said that about Manaka?

I was checking out past TGL performances and came across this.

Manakan <3
[2016-02-08] The Girls Live - Ai Oshikute Gomen Ne

and to celebrate the H!P Queen of Dance.

---

[Harosute No.154] 42:48 Manakan hair arrangement

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#971 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

told audience that Manaka is still not leaving the office right (under Upfront Promotion).

I'm not sure what you mean by that, could you rephrase it?

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#972 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:31 AM

told audience that Manaka is still not leaving the office right (under Upfront Promotion).

I'm not sure what you mean by that, could you rephrase it?

A couple of weeks ago we thought Manakan had also left Up-Front. So what Miwaki-san said, maybe this means she is still with the agency, if it is true.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#973 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:55 AM

for a lot of reasons     she was The Center !!, she was The dancing Queen!!    

Miss you so much  Manakan!!! God bless You  :D 

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#974 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:32 AM

^The dance team is currently classified as "Why is this still a thing?" since Manaka isn't there anymore.

#975 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:45 AM

^The dance team is currently classified as "Why is this still a thing?" since Manaka isn't there anymore.

And Riho too.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#976 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

^&^^

Spoiler

I low-key hope that UF is keeping her  in H!P to surprise us with her return during Momoko's grad.  :ph34r:

dlapuo76c72.gif

#977 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Re: Dance-bu :angry:
Spoiler

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#978 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

YESSS

#979 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:16 AM

So cute. Such a shame she had to pull out of Country.

#980 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

Noticed the thread was dropping off to the second page.. so to keep it alive, I'll post something that made the Manaka loss come flowing back to me:

I don't think there will ever be a more perfect idol in H!P. 

Edited by Ribon, 10 April 2017 - 11:22 AM.

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users