• Please log in to reply
640 replies to this topic

#521 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

Seems she is leaving to start a new group? I'm not sure if there are other possible uses for a couple of words in there so maybe not. Someone with better Japanese should really be the one to confirm this. Crazy if true though. Like dofphoto said, you just don't know what's going to happen. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder whether or not when this group resumes activity there might be a really big change. I'm basically ready for the possibility that the group we know is essentially finished at this point. Wonder what will happen, if anything.

#522 RedPyramidHead

RedPyramidHead

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:03 PM

If Bellring does survive this mess I wonder how Tanaka will be able to manage 3 groups.

#523 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

So as of last night, Tirapyon graduated from the idol world entirely. It feels somewhat fitting with all the bellheart changes coming up.

This tweet has the flowers bellheart members sent her https://twitter.com/...526172224159745

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#524 RedPyramidHead

RedPyramidHead

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:43 AM

So which member should my Steam profile make disappear next?

dM8HbQn.jpg

Maybe I should choose Reina to fulfill the Kai Band prophecy.

#525 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

http://natalie.mu/music/news/213823

According to the article, Kanra will be moving activities from Bellheart to the new group and will take position in the group as leader. All hail Kanra.

In the Natalie Music article she explains: "With it being synchronized, I find it interesting that there will be a relationship of rivalry between the new Bellheart leader and the new group leader. With the new group, my degree of freedom in performance will be extended which was being restrained while in Bellheart."

#526 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

Is this temporary or is Kanra leaving?

https://twitter.com/...842850090852352

Also here are the new songs:

Songs are called:
Beady Riot
Communication Countdown (コミュニケーション・カウントダウン)

Not sure which is which.

Song #1 is "Beady Riot"

Song #2 is Communication Countdown (コミュニケーション・カウントダウン)

#527 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Thanks, VizMajor, for clearing up the situation on Kanra. I support her decision - her vocal lines need to be more extensive with the powerful voice she has. But what an additional blow to the current group itself. I just hope, that the new Kanra group will have similar style as Bellha or Yanamyu.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: BELLRING Girls Heart affiliates, PASSPO, Party Rockets GT

#528 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:55 PM

It's an interesting decision and at this point I'm convinced that for sure next year's Bellheart is going to be pretty far removed from what I expected it would be. If they wanted to stay on the same track while introducing new members I think Kanra would have been a key part of that and they would have wanted to keep her around at least for for a bit.

Honestly good for Kanra but I'm committed to only following a few select groups so let's see if I'm interested in this at all.

#529 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:50 PM

One-man live BABEL at Akasaka BLITZ 2016年12月22日

#530 dofphoto

dofphoto

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:39 AM

C0B-CgaUQAAUEzP.jpg

Where and when do I get this? Also, I keep hearing about Tira DVD's can you guys post them for me???

#531 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:12 AM

So the group will have their last show as Bellring少女ハート on 31st and will not return? That is how I understood it. Instead they will change the name of the group.

#532 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

Hey there so I am very new to bgh. Can someone provide me some information. Why were two of the members fired? I apologize in advance for possibly opening old wounds. Also from my understanding,only Kai and reina will remain?

<3Eripon<3

#533 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

C0B-CgaUQAAUEzP.jpg

Where and when do I get this? Also, I keep hearing about Tira DVD's can you guys post them for me???

Seems it went on sale at the one-man. It's only been a day so hopefully they show up elsewhere.

The Tira DVD I was talking about a while ago is her graduation in Taiwan. Do you not have it? It also has a second disc with Anna's graduation and Natsu no Mamono 2015. Ring any bells? Let me know if not of course I'll be happy to upload my copy somewhere for you but I'm sure it was on the old tracker before it got shut down.

Hey there so I am very new to bgh. Can someone provide me some information. Why were two of the members fired? I apologize in advance for possibly opening old wounds. Also from my understanding,only Kai and reina will remain?

I don't think anyone was explicitly fired. Seems more that Kanra is being moved on for the sake of the new group, which I can understand given she has heaps of charisma. Ayano will pursue a solo career. Mizuho will also leave but I'm not convinced it would have been anyone's decision but her own, if cheki lines are any indication she is the most popular member by some margin. Who knows what happens behind the scenes though, just my view, could well be wrong.

#534 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

C0B-CgaUQAAUEzP.jpg

Seems it went on sale at the one-man. It's only been a day so hopefully they show up elsewhere.

The Tira DVD I was talking about a while ago is her graduation in Taiwan. Do you not have it? It also has a second disc with Anna's graduation and Natsu no Mamono 2015. Ring any bells? Let me know if not of course I'll be happy to upload my copy somewhere for you but I'm sure it was on the old tracker before it got shut down.

I don't think anyone was explicitly fired. Seems more that Kanra is being moved on for the sake of the new group, which I can understand given she has heaps of charisma. Ayano will pursue a solo career. Mizuho will also leave but I'm not convinced it would have been anyone's decision but her own, if cheki lines are any indication she is the most popular member by some margin. Who knows what happens behind the scenes though, just my view, could well be wrong.

Oh no not any them. Two past members were fired evidently?

<3Eripon<3

#535 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

So the group will have their last show as Bellring少女ハート on 31st and will not return? That is how I understood it. Instead they will change the name of the group.

They will return next year. Reina and Kai will remain in Bellheart along with new additions chosen from the auditions and from what I am hearing (I don't know if this is true though) Reina is going to be the leader. The entirely brand new group is going to be led by Kanra with all new members.

C0B-CgaUQAAUEzP.jpg

Oh no not any them. Two past members were fired evidently?

The only member ever fired was Rina Tsuchiya in 2013. I don't think it was ever publicly revealed why most likely due to business and personal reasons.

#536 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:53 PM

Oh, misunderstood the question completely, apologies. Yeah, I don't know why she was fired either. I only started paying attention to this group after Bedhead was released, sometime late 2013, she wasn't in the group at the time so I have no idea what happened.

Wattstax, the name change you are talking about is Hellring乙女パート? That's Hellring Otome Part, as in part-time. I don't know what to make out of that thing but if I had to bet I'd say that's just a one-off for a New Year's event they are taking part in with a bunch of other groups.

http://www.newyearpp.jp/

So much for December 31st being Mizuho and Ayano's last show.

#537 wattstax

wattstax

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

No, during Babel they announced something which sounded like Bellha will end and they make a restart under a different name (Reina and Kai + audition members that is). But could be wrong here.
I know Kanra will lead an entirely new group.
The one-shot show on the 3rd as Hellpa is based on a manga that was released sometime in the past, which had the main characters attend an idol show, obviously being Bellha. But probably for infringement reasons in the manga the group is called Hellring Otome Parto. It was the group at the times of Bedhead though. The current members will also have different names in the Hellpa version (like Ayano being Ayaka). So technically the show on the 31st will be the last Bellha live. I kind of wonder why they did that. It is not a nice move to have members like Mizuho appear again, although having celebrated her graduation already.
On 27th the group will held another One Man though under the name The Final. Probably as hardly anyone got tickets for the 31st.

Btw, why did Anna leave back then?

#538 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:03 AM

Oh, I see, I only watched less than half hour of Babel so far before I switched off. Thanks for the info. I haven't been paying too much attention to Twitter over Christmas.

Anna left because studying was her priority. If I remember right, she had to choose between staying in the group and finishing her university dissertation on time. Also I guess she didn't like playing a character and wanted to do something more authentic but I don't quite remember exactly what she said. There were some personal issues at play too. It should all be on her blog I think if you want to read for yourself.

#539 RedPyramidHead

RedPyramidHead

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:51 PM

Here's what Nessy said about Anna's blog post:

In summary, she says that her role in Bellha is in conflict not only with what she wants out of life but also with her personality--that the "Fujishiro Anna" of Bellha, not really being her, would require her to "throw away" her real self, which she's not willing to do, and also that the one man live at Zepp next year is happening right as she should be working on her thesis to graduate college and that all the preparations for the show would mean she wouldn't be able to graduate on time, which would suck. She says she still wants to work in the entertainment world after graduating college, but she wants to do it as her true self, not a produced member of someone else's group. She mentions maybe modeling, maybe music, etc. She says she still has some regrets about all this, so in order to leave Bellha with no regrets she'll put her all into her last seven shows.

Is the Anna of Ice Cream Suicide her true self?  :c18:

img_ICS_anna_0001.jpg

#540 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

It could be. Bellha definitely has a certain style for the members with all their weird antics and the songs have a darker edge. She could want to be on a more cheerful/dempa side of music. We can't say any of this for sure as we're not her and we've not seen any clips from her new group either but they obviously have a hugely different image. I think it's pretty pointless to sit and roll your eyes at the idea that maybe bellha wasn't the group for her.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users