Shiritori is a word chain game, played in Japan, in which the players are required to say a word which begins with the last kana of the last word. We won't get that complicated and we will do it simple, only with the last syllable of the last word.
- HaNA(flower) -> NaTSU(summer) -> TsuKI(moon) -> KioKU(memories) -> KuMA(bear) -> etc.
- Only nouns allowed
- Words may not be repeated in the same round.
- Phrases allowed ONLY if they actually mean only 1 thing (Example: Edo jou - Edo castle)
- Names allowed ONLY if they have a thing(object, plant, season, etc.) meaning too. (example: Sakura - Cherry Blossom)
- BLOCKING ALLOWED ONLY AFTER TWO WORDS
- New rounds start only if 2 different players can't find say a word.
- Have fun!
ROUND ONE START!!
My word is...
Keep the play going.