• Please log in to reply
4856 replies to this topic

#4501 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:19 PM

To me it sound like the renewal and the urgent live stream are two different things. I mean, they could just say there’s going to be a livestream for the renewal.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4502 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:27 PM

emergency might've been the wrong word to use, but at any rate, it seems like they're really emphasizing this livestream.

#4503 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:17 PM

So from what I've understood Dawa will be the MC and that there will be other H!P members. They will answer comments on the video.

It might be something like those video events they did before oversea concerts? 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4504 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:18 AM

The English e-LineUP!Mall twitter account tweeted about about the livestream, which seems kind of random. I wonder if that's related at all

https://twitter.com/...611951702171648

also they changed the logo again

1db07f387def2d485ce3d4b71ec8e3c9573f8b86

#4505 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:40 AM

Before I was thinking that it may have just been something to do with the TV deal, but now I'm also kind of wondering if Miki's brief hiatus earlier this year may have something to do with this too if they're trying to draw attention to it with overseas fans as well. The tweet is a call to pretty much the entirety of H!P's fans, so it definitely lends itself towards the former with regard to promotion, but a tweet about the stream towards overseas fans from elineup is curious.

#4506 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:31 AM

Maybe their weekly shows are going to be live shows?!?!

Definitely not but that would be interesting

#4507 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:13 AM

A TV deal would be nice, yes ^_^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#4508 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:34 AM

^We got this the other day

https://twitter.com/...166251919040512

https://twitter.com/...834650668515328

In addition to dTV broadcasting the first Hina Fes concert this year, they also have a deal with H!P for a 13 episode variety show which begins airing on April 27.

That was my reason for thinking it may be related to the livestream. It wouldn't have surprised me if H!S ended up as a sort of landing ground for some behind-the-scenes stuff for that, although it wouldn't necessarily explain the perceived urgency of the livestream. If it were anything very time-sensitive, particularly in relation to H!S, I would have just expected an announcement video at an odd time.

Considering the current progress of the MM audition, some details or coverage of that in the livestream is also a possibility, along with some KSS announcements. It would certainly make more sense in terms of why it is getting hype from the forced urgency without being so seemingly time-sensitive. 

#4509 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:13 PM

they could just say there’s going to be a livestream for the renewal.

They did, in the video description it says it's a special program about the renewal (Trailer video of Hello! Station & Upcoming renewal special program; ハロ!ステ・アプカミ リニューアル特別番組の予告編映像です) and the title of the video is just straight about the renewals "Hello! Station & Upcoming Renewal Special Program (Advanced Notice)", and the description of the livestream on the official site news blurb says something along the lines of "Hello! Project members deliver highlights of the program to be renewed" (ハロー!プロジェクトメンバーが出演し、リニューアルする番組の見どころをひと足早くお届け!).

http://www.helloproj...com/news/10018/

I think it's just a fun thing for fans that they'll use to tease the renewal and try to get more people interested again.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#4510 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

Reminder: the livestream starts in about 10 minutes.

Update: It's live, but they're just airing CMs for current releases right now.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#4511 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:33 PM

TLDR: It's basically same as it was before (weekly) but some segments will be switched to the other show.

Makeup/hair and recordings will be on Upcomi. Upcomi is still all of UpFront, not just Hello!Pro.

PVs, Up-close unedited performances as well as the regular performances on HelloSta. Next week will be ANGERME (they previewed the performance here)

They want to do more livestreams in future.

They also showed a video message and read a letter from Yanamin.

Sasaki Rikako appeared to do/introduce her makeup (point makeup: orange lipstick)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#4512 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:10 PM

Maybe their weekly shows are going to be live shows?!?!

Definitely not but that would be interesting

Oh hey I was right about the show being live. This is not happening every week (the live streams) right? It was just this week?

#4513 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:16 PM

^ Not every week, but:

They also said that they will probably do live streams every now and then so look forward to that too~

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#4514 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:37 AM

Yokoyan and Chii-chan butting heads @21:34 :lol:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#4515 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:03 AM

MC: Yamagishi Riko & Hamaura Ayano

• The intro music is now "Fuwari, Koi Doke"
  • 0:05 - Fukumura Mizuki eye-catch video
  • 0:14 - MC
  • 6:26 - Morning Musume. '19 - Yokoyama Reina & Nonaka Miki comments on I Surrender Ai Saredo Ai
  • 7:38 - Morning Musume. '19 - I Surrender Ai Saredo Ai live performance
  • 10:52 - Hirose Ayaka eye-catch video
  • 11:03 - MC
  • 13:22 - Inaba Manaka eye-catch video
  • 13:33 - Haro Sute Challenge: food report
  • 19:22-  ANGERME - Katsuta Rina comments Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it!
  • 20:37 - ANGERME - Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it! Front row angle live performance
  • 24:02 - Akiyama Mao eye-catch video
  • 24:09 - MC
  • 25:52 - ANGERME - Wada Ayaka comments on Yume Mita Fifteen
  • 26:57 - ANGERME - Yume Mita Fifteen short version

#4516 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:47 AM

I'm glad the regular show is back, that way we are guaranteed something every week and have something to look forward too.

Just wished they realised that if they want higher viewership then they should release parts of the show along with the full episode...

Edit: Yume mita 15 is beautiful  :sob:  

#4517 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:18 PM

^

I have to imagine they know, and that it's some weird internal politics going on that's stopping them from doing so. It is Japan after all, it only takes like one person in a bad leadership role making bad decisions to screw things up for everyone else, because no one can speak up against it.

The last renewal cycle should have made things way easier to put out content since they wouldn't have to do nearly as much editing or have to film the MC segments. But we ended up getting way less than before, even though there weren't any problems before that. And now we're suddenly back to a weekly episodes format without a hitch? Either they just ran out of money during the last renewal cycle and that's why they switched to it in the first place, or someone REALLY prefers the weekly format.

#4518 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 06:01 AM

Making it 30mn made it less boring, basically because it's half as long, and adding some tiny little tricks to improve the show's smoothness, in the end all of this makes the show watchable.

You know, at one point when you're like "it's too boring, I can't watch it until the end"? well they shortened the show to make that moment the end of the show.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#4519 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

04:23~ Tsubaki Factory「Shunrenka」(2.22 Shinkiba STUDIO COAST)
11:54~ HelloPro here(Nomura Minami・Hamaura Ayano)
27:32~ Juice=Juice「Bitansan」(2.5 Yokohama Bay Hall)

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#4520 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

^Thanks for posting! I love the performance of TF! 

Oh and, the title is not Haru Koiuta, it's Shunrenka. :) 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users