• Please log in to reply
5821 replies to this topic

#881 Spring_rolls

Spring_rolls

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:06 PM

UFA wanted to have Mako have some recognition in a concert form, and since they probably didn't see any other way to have a concert, they put her in there

They just put her in there without considering her feelings or the fans feeling at all. If they don't have time then they should have thought of it beforehand. They have months to plan this. Even though Mako isn't as popular as the other members but still, she has fans that would love to come to support her. If this was supposed to be the "official" graduation concert for both then they should be fair about it. That's why I don't know why it's called "Konkon and Mako's graduation" when it is clearly KonKon's graduation.I personally feel there's no need to add Mako in this graduation concert. She can have her so called graduation goodbyes at the musical.

After being in the MM for years and being put in the background numerous times, she deserves to go out with a big bang. The truth is a musical can never be as big as a concert. NOt giving her a decent graduation concert means not giving her the respect that she deserves.

#882 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:44 AM

UFA wanted to have Mako have some recognition in a concert form, and since they probably didn't see any other way to have a concert, they put her in there

They just put her in there without considering her feelings or the fans feeling at all. If they don't have time then they should have thought of it beforehand. They have months to plan this. Even though Mako isn't as popular as the other members but still, she has fans that would love to come to support her. If this was supposed to be the "official" graduation concert for both then they should be fair about it. That's why I don't know why it's called "Konkon and Mako's graduation" when it is clearly KonKon's graduation.I personally feel there's no need to add Mako in this graduation concert. She can have her so called graduation goodbyes at the musical.

After being in the MM for years and being put in the background numerous times, she deserves to go out with a big bang. The truth is a musical can never be as big as a concert. NOt giving her a decent graduation concert means not giving her the respect that she deserves.

my guess is that initially they thought that everyone would be content with having mako's grad being on the musical and konkon's on the concert, but for one reason or another, that changed a few days before the concert

of course none of us are UFA/Tsunku/Mako so we can't say for sure what happened, or how a person would feel about it

for all we know, it could have been mako's idea

and stop making me look like the bad guy, i'm a 5th gen fan, i feel bad for her, but everyone is over-reacting, mako still has the musical for a true farewell

-edit-
Mako's Grad Memorial DVD saddens me, I'm going to miss that girl T_T

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#883 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:33 AM

The main thing I'm concerned about is the Ribon DVD. And I was hoping for a few MM songs at the end of that musical in her honor, but this looks like an excuse not to do that. I don't have a problem with what happened, I'll just be so sad if we don't get to see her ACTUALLY graduate.

#884 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 02:37 AM

The main thing I'm concerned about is the Ribon DVD. And I was hoping for a few MM songs at the end of that musical in her honor, but this looks like an excuse not to do that. I don't have a problem with what happened, I'll just be so sad if we don't get to see her ACTUALLY graduate.

i already had a feeling there wasn't going to be any momusu songs in the musical, being that i don't think they did it in any musical
but then again, we never had a graduation on a musical

atleast I hope H!M will be insanely good

that Memorial DVD saddened me soooo much, Mako cried when she was remembering Yossie and 5th Gen

(*^ ^*)

#885 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:23 AM

where can you buy the Memorial DVD? I want it.

I'm still cranky.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#886 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:24 AM

I'm still cranky.

people only got it from going to the concert and buying it there

tracker has it for DL

--edit--
post 2800 in this thread, in honor of mako's graduation

(*^ ^*)

#887 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:27 AM

people only got it from going to the concert and buying it there

tracker has it for DL

sankyuu. I'll have my friend get it for me, as my computer is too stupid to download anything at the moment.

y'know, looking back at that post I made earlier, I was being surprisingly calm. I suppose it's shock.
I live for Makoto.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#888 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:19 PM

hey hey.. did makoto dyed her hair n cut her short abit in hello morning.. it suits her so well..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#889 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:42 PM

...umm...was I the only one with tears running down his face when watching Makochan's graduation memorial? :crying
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#890 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:09 PM

...umm...was I the only one with tears running down his face when watching Makochan's graduation memorial? :crying

Me too, i watched it three times, then i had to stop... just couldn't take it anymore.
:crying :c16: :crying :c16: :crying :c16: :crying

#891 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:09 AM

Me too, i watched it three times, then i had to stop... just couldn't take it anymore.
:crying :c16: :crying :c16: :crying :c16: :crying

yeah, same here, it was emotional, she showed her love for 5th gen and yossie

(*^ ^*)

#892 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:34 AM

I found this really interesting at the end (this was what I did when they were talking since I can't understand japanese) where the members gave a message to Makochan and I saw how they addressed her at the start of their message.

Koharu - Ogawa-san :D
Reina - Mako-chan :lol:
Sayumi - Mako-chan :P
Miki - Makoto :)
Risa - :c16: Makochin :c16:
Ai - Makoto/Mako-chan :huh
Yossi - Mako-chan :cool

I don't know, but I just used that to get an idea of how the other members related to her. You can definitely see the formality there with Koharu. Well, these were just thoughts and something for me to look at while they were talking about whatever it was they were talking about (Makochan related, I'm sure).
Mako-chan Love Always!!!
Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami's memory shall not fade. May they continue to do well in all their future endeavors.

#893 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:46 AM

I found this really interesting at the end (this was what I did when they were talking since I can't understand japanese) where the members gave a message to Makochan and I saw how they addressed her at the start of their message.

Koharu - Ogawa-san :D
Reina - Mako-chan :lol:
Sayumi - Mako-chan :P
Miki - Makoto :)
Risa - :c16: Makochin :c16:
Ai - Makoto/Mako-chan :huh
Yossi - Mako-chan :cool

I don't know, but I just used that to get an idea of how the other members related to her. You can definitely see the formality there with Koharu. Well, these were just thoughts and something for me to look at while they were talking about whatever it was they were talking about (Makochan related, I'm sure).

They were congradulating her, and talking about her (memories, habits, etc.)

Mame addressed Mako the way i would have, Makochin

(*^ ^*)

#894 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:57 AM

While I'm not as huge as Mako fans as y'all are but wow!! Not even telling the fans that it was also Mako's graduation concert, thats just wrong especially for the die hard fans out there. I didn't know that till I've read it here, all I saw of the concert was the news they had on the tracker and even then it concentrated on Konno.

It must be hard for a Mako fan in Japan right now expecting a proper graduation concert only to find out it already happen in Konno's concert which that one was definetely for Konno's graduation concert and not Mako. Well I hope her final Hello! Morning will be much better than Konno's whose last one wasn't really excellent, I was expecting more...

Well, I'm going to miss Mako though I'm not a die-hard fan, I still like her and I've always thought that if Yossie and Miki graduated first, she would have made an excellent leader for the group....
~Nothing

#895 Tsutsuji

Tsutsuji

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 12:16 PM

Thats really incredibly sad. Mako and Konno are two of my favorites! As a fan of both I'd be upset if I was all hyped and chanting KonKon's name and then suddenly hear Mako start giving her goodbye speech and not be prepared to give her a great send off. Mako must have been a little hurt as well, Seeing all those pink glow sticks must have been a powerful scene (I mean You've seen pictures of Rika's, all the glowsticks in the crowd packs a powerful punch.)

I hope she gets a decent send off at the end of the musical at least. >:

#896 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:24 PM

Not even telling the fans that it was also Mako's graduation concert, thats just wrong especially for the die hard fans out there.

It wasn't though, they just let her say goodbye also.

I don't know how many of you here also belong to mm-bbs, but someone translated Mako's grad memorial DVD. It's not a sub file, so you just have to read it, but still, it was really touching, especially the Yossi parts. You have to belong to that forum to read it though.

#897 meatwad202

meatwad202

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:53 PM

Yeah, I read it and I was very moved. :crying But certain parts of that translation made me wonder if leaving Morning Musume really was her idea...of course, it might just seem that way because of the way it was translated and not really what was meant, but it does make me wonder. :unsure
Mako-chan Love Always!!!

#898 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:25 PM

Thats really incredibly sad. Mako and Konno are two of my favorites! As a fan of both I'd be upset if I was all hyped and chanting KonKon's name and then suddenly hear Mako start giving her goodbye speech and not be prepared to give her a great send off. Mako must have been a little hurt as well, Seeing all those pink glow sticks must have been a powerful scene (I mean You've seen pictures of Rika's, all the glowsticks in the crowd packs a powerful punch.)

I hope she gets a decent send off at the end of the musical at least. >:

I think someone mentioned that she'll get to do another graduation speech at the musical but I don't really know how big of a deal they'll make of it.

#899 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:34 PM

I don't know how many of you here also belong to mm-bbs, but someone translated Mako's grad memorial DVD. It's not a sub file, so you just have to read it, but still, it was really touching, especially the Yossi parts. You have to belong to that forum to read it though.

Thanks for the info, i just joined that forum but i couldn't find the translation. :blush
Any chance you could direct me to the correct thread.
Thanks. XD

#900 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:14 AM

http://mm-bbs.org/in...t=ST&f=7&t=8608

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users