• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#461 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 December 2023 - 11:18 AM

Well seems like it's serious. She's out for january as well.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#462 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 05:55 AM

It's concerning that they aren't saying exactly why. She's obviously able to keep that private if she feels like it but it's odd, given how open announcements like this have been recently.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#463 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 02 January 2024 - 02:03 PM

Yes, all they're saying is she's in "poor health." But to cancel all her appearances for January?

http://www.helloproj...com/news/16857/

#464 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 08 January 2024 - 07:49 PM

Sorry for my french but..

What..

The f###k..

Is happening..

With Icchan??????? 

I'm star to be really concerned. She is the Biyons member i'm more emotional attached and all this secret about her situation smell bad to me.  :(

#465 mo baka

mo baka

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2024 - 09:19 AM

I agree. This unusual silence is not good.

Back in about Mid-December when the announcement was first made, Rika followed the announcement on her blog with (machine translation) "I'm really worried." Kurumi wrote, "I'm terribly concerned." I don't know if any of the others wrote anything or not.

The agency either doesn't know what's wrong with her, or something is preventing them from telling us.

In any event, I hope that Reina knows that her fans are worried about her and hoping for her full recovery.

#466 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 11 January 2024 - 03:20 PM

It's strange though, typically the agency would be very transparent about what "illness" is plaguing the girls. And for her, it's so vague. Unless they do not have a definite diagnosis of her condition. I hope everything will turn out fine though.

#467 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 01:20 PM

Out until the end of february. Still no information about what is going on.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/16930/

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#468 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 01:49 PM

NO NO NO. We knew it would happen but still NO! 

She's graduating because of her health issues. It seems like it's an immediate departure, no ceremony.

http://www.helloproj..._medium=twitter

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#469 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 01:49 PM

http://www.helloproj...com/news/17058/

https://ameblo.jp/be...2842687045.html

To quote Nick Cave: and the hammer came down.

But even in saying goodbye, she's keeping 100% private about WHAT her health issues are.  Which is, of course, 100% her right as a human being (and human rights trump the hell out of idol-fan-rights)

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#470 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 02:34 PM

Completely fine with not revealing what her health problems are (though I do really wish her a quick and proper recovery), but not being able to say goodbye, both for herself and her fans, that must hurt so much :(

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#471 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 02:57 PM

Saw it coming,unfortunatly. It's a shame she won't have a graduation single...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#472 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 03:10 PM

as a huge biyo fan: i'm just... i'm not shocked, but it hurts just as much. i've had a lot of loss going on personally and it feels like this is one more thing to grieve for. oshi loss is tough. biyo were always 12... i'm just gutted over this. more than anything i hope icchan will be ok and able to recover, and even if she can't and it's a chronic issue or something, i hope she can find some peace and stability. i'm crying over this but i know it'll pass. it just hurts like a knife to the chest right now.

thank you for everything icchan. we'll miss you

#473 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 04:49 PM

This is such a loss...

I used to wonder if she really wanted to be an idol, but she's really started to shine the last year or two. I don't see her going anywhere unless byo accomplishes something else big.

Damn, I wonder if she knew something and was pushing herself.

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#474 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 01:47 PM

This is so sad. It's always so sad when girls leave due to medical reasons and especially when they don't get a ceremony.

She's put in so much work as a leader and for her not to get anything is disappointing, Hopefully the fans can organise something for her.

#475 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 07:11 PM

Icchan didn't deserve to end this way. It's heartbreaking that after 12 years fighting for be an Idol and become the proud leader of an amazing group she didn't have a epic graduation show in a huge venue with a live band, an orchestra, a train and two circus elephants on the stage. 

She'll be forever in my heart.  :sob:

GHlq-Sy-Ha-QAASBQn.jpg

#476 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 02 March 2024 - 07:19 PM

Oh dear. This must be devastating for her and her fans. To say goodbye in this way. But I really hope whatever medical issues she has, they are not life-threatening and she is able to get well eventually.

All the best to her!

Edit: Interestingly, her profile is now under OG and as a solo act with UF. So I take it she is still with the agency and not retiring from the industry. Or is this just there just until her contract runs out?

http://www.helloproject.com/og/
http://www.up-front-...n.co.jp/artist/

#477 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 March 2024 - 03:17 PM

^most likely due to contract still being active for now. Gives her time though.

#478 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 March 2024 - 09:03 PM

And here I was, hoping that BEYOOOOONDS would be the group that never suffered from attrition, that these same 12 would ride off into the sunset together. I had noticed on a lot of Beyomen's IG accounts a lot of pics of Icchan, thinking "hmm, is she coming back?" just to find out they were announcing her departure.

#479 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 13 March 2024 - 08:13 PM

I'm just realizing...do we know what may have been the last recorded performance of her?

#480 chaosgamma

chaosgamma

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2024 - 05:21 PM

^ From a brief perusal of the wiki I'm gonna say their Beyospy play is likely the last thing she was recorded in (and did?). Before that it looks like her and Riko had a FC event together at the end of October; and as far as I can tell the last normal concert she was in was the 25th anniversary show on 9/10. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users