2016 replies to this topic

#1861 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:56 PM

"^
Please keep your epileptic tree conspiracy theory jealousy to yourself as well."

XD

Srsly I thought we left all of this behind after FB H!P groups became a thing for the jealous attention seekers to dump their unfounded malicious comments.

Anyway I just downloaded her song and I'm glad to hear it was the most underwhelming one. Like it's nice and stuff but I can't see myself listen to it too often tbh and I hope we get the rest some time.

I'm glad H!P has been really open to side projects of their members. And btw I don't think it has anything to do with popularity or portential popularity bc that was never too important for H!P. Imo it's just that she's old enough to have her own ideas of what would be nice to work on with UF's music staff and actually has the time on her hands in contrast to more popular girls like Maa-chan that's going to uni and working on composing music and such

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1862 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:30 AM

^I don't think the company will "throw" money to let Tomoko do her own things that she wish.

I am sure they are aware she is able to command a decent amount of crowd for her solo shows (ie. where popularity comes to play) and decide to let her record songs.

Studio recording time I heard is expensive plus they have to pay the producers/writers etc for the work.

I doubt the management will do that for any girl (especially for those with below average popularity) even if that girl wants to explore the singing career (or a performer) for her future plans.

#1863 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:38 AM

Even the UF Managements bows down to the Tyrant XD

#1864 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

I don't think Studio recording time is that much expensive for Up Front as i'm pretty sure they do own the ones they record into. XD

#1865 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:27 PM

^

I'm also pretty sure they have their own studio.  Also, a lot of the most commonly involved people are almost assuredly salaried employees.  But, in this case, only 1 of 4 even sees the inside of a studio. 

For the other 3 songs, the director (I think Taisei, in this case, because he was standing around in the back during Monday's show, and if he was there out of curiosity (or whatever, not literally on the job) he would have had a seat, right?) has to spend some time with Kanazawa about how to perform, but they don't have to record.  Punch it into DTM for her to practice, make some sheet music for the band...

The writers (song & lyric) need to get paid something for songs like these, because the publishing is slim to none if the song doesn't actually get put up for sale. (and the publishing rights earn desperately little for a song which is only getting bought by hardcore fans anyway)

But just the same, it takes up people's time, and they could be working on other things.  This concert series is 12 shows, with fewer than 200 people/show.  It kinda seems like they're thinking about something by putting in effort.  I have no doubt the audience would have walked away satisfied without new songs.  I know I would have been.  But this way I walked away excited.  For something already so focused on fans... why bother?

My theory is something like... I might not have gone to the Rose Quartz show, if Miyamoto fans hadn't come out of her solo shows electrified... so as the Kanazawa fans walk out excited... other solo shows become possible.  Inoue? Takagi? (Fukumura? Oda?)

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1866 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:53 PM

That would be great. Personally I'd even take covers again - like they did around 2009-2011 I think. The instrumentals still exist, they only need to record vocals over that.

But having Tomoko record entirely new songs, especially so late into her career... it does seem like they don't want to part with her any time soon, at least not on Up-Front level.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1867 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 04:38 AM

Oh man, I miss that cover series. Some great stuff from those.

#1868 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:14 AM

@midnightbottle: Just like Greyface said it's not like this produce lots of additional costs particularly with a digital release. And looking at the UFs artist roster and who else gets to release things under them I'm fairly sure letting H!P girls produce additional music is probs always a positive monetary deal for them

Besides that I think H!P in general is working on trying out lots of new promotional strategics and image developments. It not only shows in the way how they work with smaller tv stations but also how they add members like Only 3 and have Maa-chan and Miki play piano on their concerts and such. imo they're finally making use of how for years they employed members with above average artistic talents and have them go through for idols rather rigorous training. It's a unique characteristic among idol companies and it's only right they start promoting it properly

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1869 Gyom

Gyom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 01:43 PM

#1870 MAAHAGA

MAAHAGA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:29 PM

that the great ... K N T M  

#1871 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:58 PM

Now tell me who is secretly funding Tomoko's solo career. LOL! I am shook she got a solo MV for an all-original song way before Karin and Karin is the one who is graduating to become a soloist.

#1872 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:19 PM

So my theory that there was a very dear idol of executives and that it was treated differently was not so wrong, mutual favors must be very good, because I did not see any mv of Karin's lonely song, congratulations.

#1873 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:28 PM

^

STFU 

You're being insanely obnoxious with your insinuations.  Please just STFU.

If you knew for a fact that the garbage you're saying is true, you should definitely STFU. 
Since you probably don't have that kind of factual knowledge you should definitely STFU.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1874 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:43 PM

now say it without crying

#1875 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:46 PM

^

What?

are you one of those 13 year-olds that saying on the internet "why so angry" is a meaningful piece of interaction?  Are you a sewer troll who is only here in hopes of making people angry?   Because, I am angry. You're being a terrible person, and you think that your horribleness is justified by other people's negative emotions?

GO AWAY OR STFU.  Or even better, both.

#1876 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:56 PM

I am not a terrible person, much less I am a troll, if you are not able to accept opinions other than yours, please get to the psychiatrist that something is wrong, the internet is a free place where you give your opinion, and I said something that I thought, in my mind, I never said that it was true in its entirety, I also only commented something that many fans have talked to me, only that I dared to say it out loud.

#1877 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:04 PM

I'm not denying your right to an opinion.

I'm telling you to stop being an obnoxious, passive aggressive POS.

I'm telling you that those "many fans" are 100% smarter than you because they knew that this garbage is not suitable for saying aloud.

You "dared" to say something that other people were smart enough to not say.  Either you're saying it TO CAUSE NEGATIVE EFFECT or you're not mature enough to be trusted to make your own speaking decisions.  Just because something is in your mind does not mean it should be said.  That's why twice I told you to keep your bad ideas to yourself, and this third time I'm being blunt.  STFU.

"I never saidit was true in its entirety" HOLY GOD STFU.  You don't even believe it yourself?!  STFU

This is a fan-board, for fans. 

If you are a hater, or anti, go away or stfu.

If you are too wrapped up in your own self-satisfied, poop-eating kool-aid drinking BS to understand why I'm telling you to STFU... well... it's the last I'm going to hear of it.

#1878 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

Everything is good at home? Because your way of responding is that of someone mentally unstable, are you unstable? But I agree with you on something, this is a forum for fans, so if you have nothing about Kanatomo, stop fighting everyone, which is not the first time I see you attacking other users that way.

#1879 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:28 PM

So my theory that there was a very dear idol of executives and that it was treated differently was not so wrong, mutual favors must be very good, because I did not see any mv of Karin's lonely song, congratulations.

Your insinuation here is incredibly gross and completely ignores all the facts like how Karin got several songs written for her, a full-length concert, multiple venues for said concert, a BD major-label release of said concert, and a true solo career in a few months.

#1880 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:45 AM

^^ I agree we should move onto just talking about Kanatomo here! Let's all just please keep the talk about Karin in her own respective thread, instead of being jealous of Kanazawa here. For all we know, Karin's MV is coming soon, but instead of releasing right away, they're taking more time to film it, and/or they are waiting for her to graduate first. 

Anyways, I thought Kanatomo looked great! This was also my first time hearing the song and I really liked the electronic bit when the MVs all black and white. 

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users