• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#21 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:01 AM

I hope to go see, I've to Japan Expo 2010 but I'd like to see them again.Moreover this is the Third time that Takitty comes in France.She must really love our country.

#22 Waggo

Waggo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

I hope I get to go OwO anxiously waiting to see if I get a ticket!

私立恵比寿中学 ♥ DIANNA☆SWEET ♥ PREDIANNA

#23 Kanriku

Kanriku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

I should get my Passport in time so as long as I get a ticket to this I can go!~
I really hope so ;n;

*Ikura Erina* *Kaga Kaede* *Kanazawa Tomoko* *Takeuchi Akari* *Murota Mizuki*

#24 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

The day before, J-melo is coming to my house to record an interview in my room about japanese idol music and why I like it D: It's suspicious, I'm from Spain (so close to France) and I suspect that they could bring Risa or Ai-chan here D: aklfjafj I'm nervous.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#25 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

ÔMG! That is Suspicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And so amazing!
Don't get your hopes up to much, just in case, but also be ready something special might happen

#26 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

I can't go but I'd love to participate in the memorial book. I'm not sure what to do yet, though. Thanks for doing that, MimiChama! ^_^
and I hope everyone who's going there will have lots of fun and make good memories (and pictures and videos ;) ).

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#27 Kanriku

Kanriku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

Is anyone from the UK planinng on going? Because both the people that I was planning on going with now can't go and I'd rather travel to France with someone X'D

*Ikura Erina* *Kaga Kaede* *Kanazawa Tomoko* *Takeuchi Akari* *Murota Mizuki*

#28 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

I don't mind how these memorial books are organised :)
I love both Ai-chan and Risa a lot so I wouldn't mind either way cause I'd love to write a letter to each of them :)

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#29 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

So far I haven't gotten a single letter for Ai-chan or Gaki and by now I'm wondering if people will really take the time to write something... :/ I don't want to waste my efforts if only two people are interested for real. If you really are interested, I'd appreciate if I got letters / drawings/ anything soon :<

#30 Bisso

Bisso

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

I've applied as soon as the page became available ah ah. I already booked for the train (you know, I'm from Italy ^^) but it will be hard to be chosen... Usually those J-Melo fan meeting have less than 40 people invited, so it will be A LOT hard to be invited too...

I wanted to go only because it's a J-Melo fan meeting but yeah, it's cool to meet Ai-chan and Gaki! I think that I could have had more chances to be invited if they weren't supposed to be at this meeting, because there are less people interested only in J-Melo and May J... ^^

Anyway, where are infos and guidelines for this "memorial book" you want to prepare? It's interesting, I like to partecipate in those projects. :D

#31 Chibi Momo

Chibi Momo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

^ Really? About 40 only? Man, I ridiculously cried yesterday thinking I had only a few chances to see my beloved Gaki-san, and of course Ai-chan, and now... Ah, the time until the date of confirmation seems an eternity.

@MimiChama: I'm interested of course! Recently I've been really busy with school, but this weekend I'll have time. Please wait for my participation (^_^)/
Posted Image

#32 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Damnit I can't take the suspense!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#33 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

If I wrote a letter where should I send it too? :)
Or should I type it as an e-mail to you?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#34 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

^
just out of curiousity, what language did you write your letter in?

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#35 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

It was a hard decision, but I've chosen AiGaki over the Momusu Handshake Event. It would be too expensive otherwise.

Almost brought myself to tears, but the chance of meeting AiGaki somewhere near is just too small. Momusu will be around sometime next year I hope.

But really? 40 people? :(

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#36 Bisso

Bisso

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Well, I don't know the exact number of invited people, it's just the feeling I got with all the previous J-Melo meetings. Maybe this time they'll invite more people to join because there are Ai-chan and Gaki. At least I hope so...

Anyway I think that the time set for the applications is too long... They should have done things in a different way, like putting a first amount of tickets (I don't know, 20 for example) for people that have immediately sent an application (because it means that they are the most interested in and they have constantly checked the website) and then choose the other tickets with the draw system after the deadline, for all the others that have sent an application after the first 20 people. At least that's what I think would be fair.

But really, could someone tell me where I can find the guidelines for the memorial book? Or anything is good and I just have to send it to MimiChama?

#37 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Regarding the memorial book, sending it to me per pm is just fine. I just want to see who's interested, I won't print out things for a while now (if I can't go, I'll probably pass it on to someone who's interested).
So far there are no guidelines, there'll (hopefully) be one book for each of them, write them a letter, draw a picture, write a poem, take photos, anything that can be printed is fine. There is no page limit (I mean, I hope I can at least fill their books half-way).
Out of consideration, it would of course be nicer to write letters for both of them (I'd hate to give Ai-chan a book full of love and Gaki-san's being half-empty or vice versa, that'd just suck...) but you don't have to.
Also, in regards to them, trying to write or get someone (or a machine) to translate your letter into Japanese would obviously make it easier for them to read it, but even if you can't, I'm sure they'll still appreciate it.

Regarding the 40 applications only,... I think that's the case for regular J-Melo meetings? I mean with AiGaki they are bringing superstars from Japan, I can't imagine they're only doing this for 40 people seeing how huge Buono!'s fanbase was in February. I'm guessing like 100-200 people, but that's really nothing but a guess.
I just can't imagine having everyone go through the trouble (accomodations, flight tickets, organization etc.) when only 40 people can attend. I hope they'll sell some goods there (to make at least a bit of profit), and that wouldn't really be worth it with only 40 people. But that might just be wishful thinking on my part.

#38 Kaelly~

Kaelly~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

I finally sent my application! I was hesitating too much because I know no-one who likes H!P too and I did not want to go alone... But, well, since I can't go the MM handshake event, if I miss both I'll regret it too much ^^; Plus, it's 3 days before my Birthday! What a present~~! XD

I'll try to put something together for the memorial book too! I don't know japanese, but if I draw something/put a photo with a short message in English will it be fine?

Posted Image

#39 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

I would :(
But can't :( :(
*so sad* since I love TakaGaki ;(

Posted Image

#40 pillika

pillika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

i've got my confirmation email !!! XD :respect:

Dear J-MELO Viewer,

Thanks for applying to join our upcoming J-MELO Fan Meeting in Paris. We’re
delighted to tell you that we’ve reserved a place for you.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users