27 replies to this topic

#1 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

1.Country Musume
I was sitting on my couch.Not smiling,bored.I can't smile.I can't smile to the fact that one of hello!project's best groups,Country Musume was gone.RinRin,Hiroro,Azun.The first three.Hiromi died,and when I found that out,My heart just sank.How can someone as wonderful as Hiroro die?While I am listening to CM's debut single,I realise something.I am crying.I am crying because Country Musume died along with Hiroro.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

#2 MewMewKitty

MewMewKitty

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

Wow,what a nice story.I don't think I heard of that group,maybe I'll try it out someday!

#3 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

Rly luvd the story,,i could feel the emotion put into it...^^ Waiting with anticepation for the next one !

#4 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Too sad for me. You do a good job at showing the reader and not telling them what is going on. The story plot isn't my type, but I think you write very well, indeed. Afraid I've got enough sadness so only read happy endings but it is a cool story & very well written. The subject matter in the fic is pretty adult, but it was written so tastefully. I would read a line, and it would be so deep and well thought out, it would hit me like a ton of bricks. The flow is amazing - I could really go on forever. I’m a huge literature nerd, and this is possibly one of my fave reads despite the simplicity.

Would love to see more.

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#5 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

2.Rinne's Story
Rinne (from Country Musume) walks onto the stage.She is set,like the whole world is staring right at her.While she is singing,in her head,she hears something."Rinnee~Wait up!".Rinne stops and turns at her.The crowd is wondering what is wrong with her.A staff says"Rinne!What is wrong with you,finish!".In her head,it says "Rinne!Why did you just let Hiromi go and act like everything is okay".Rinne has had enough."STOP,EVERYONE STOP!"She cries.The crowd stops calling her name.The staff are all frozen."I just can't..." She says.She walks off of the stage.She hears another voice,and Rinne says,"Hiromi?".Today,Rinne remembers the story.Everyday,she tells herself that Country Musume and Hiromi still live on,in her heart.

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

#6 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

I just got a GREAT idea for Azusa's

3.Azusa's Story(this is first person)
I don't know what happened.Honestly.At first,we were all best friends,all singing and happy.I didn't expect this to happen.Neither did Rinne.Neither did she herself.Did someone want this to happen?Did someone plan it?Was it just an accident?Drunk Driver?We're in the confrence room.Mr and Mrs.Yanagihara crying.Rinne crying,her parents comforting her.My parents wondering how this had happened.And me.Just blank,thinking of someone to blame.How could that happen to such a sweet,kind girl.I finally want to say something."I...want to graduate...".Everyone is staring at me,Rinne looking mortified."I can't take it....the pain.." I say.I walk out the room.Rinne is the only one left.

@KBL Thanks,I have been righting eversince I was 11.
@telepudding Thank you!

#7 Love♥Rider

Love♥Rider

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

^1. and 3. were lovely!3 made me cry though
Set by me~
Posted Image

#8 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

@Love♥Rider Thanks!3 was the last chapter :D.I came up with 1 in my sleep and 3 at school

@Love♥Rider Thanks!3 made me alittle sad myself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!What group should I do next?

A.Coconuts Musume

B.Frances and Aiko

C.Berryz Koubou

D.Morning Musume

E.Ice creammusume

F:Other(please specify!)

#9 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Wow really? 11 years old gosh, no wonder, I wish I wrote stories too when I was THAT young. I guess it'd be pretty nice doing something like this a lot and sharing it with everybody else :lol: and hey loving the new update, I don't have anything else to say but it did pull my heartstrings quite a bit :sob:

also I vote for something about Frances and AIko! :w00t:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif

#10 Love♥Rider

Love♥Rider

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Da Xiao Jie.For the win!
Set by me~
Posted Image

#11 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

@KBL Thank you!
@KBL and Love♥Rider Thanks for voting!
Da Xiao Jie it is!
-----
1.Aiko
"Duimian de hanhai kan guolai".Hearing France's voice reminds me.Reminds me of the day we first met.I am happy where we are at.But,then I am not.I don't get to see Frances as much I as used to.It's like she hates me.But I know,she doesn't.Atleast,I think she doesn't.One day,I saw Frances walking with two girls."Hey France,did you see that?..".Did she just call Frances "France"?!That is MY nickname for her."I hate her.." i say in my head."No I don't.." I argue back.

One day,walking into the studio,I hear "Qing ni buyao jiazhung bu li bu cai."I walked inside the boothe."Hey Aiko.".
~~~~~~~
BTW,The lyrics come from the song 'Duìmiàn de nánhái kàn guòlá'.Thank you for reading!

#12 LivelyLaugh

LivelyLaugh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Please update more!!!I love your fanfics!Each one has a meaning to it!

~Wada x Iikubo Fan~

#13 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

I decided I will NOT be doing Stage48 stories.

#14 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I will be writing about this for a long time.The story is called:
Without Any Questions,Berryz Koubou

1.Ishimura Maiha
Losing Maiha was like the worst thing.Oh,who am I?I am Berryz Koubou's Captain,Shimizu Saki.The original tomboy of the group,and the second shortest.Anyways,Ishimura Maiha is a former member of the group Berryz Koubou.But then I think,why did she not turn down the school?Did she hate it being in Berryz Koubou?The I think,Berryz Koubou would be different with Ishimura Maiha as a current member though.First,Tokunaga Chinami,Sudou Maasa and I would not get the little lines we would get.We would get none.It's not that I am happy that Ishimura is gone or anything.It just seems like none of the members miss her or even remember her.

Losing Maiha is like losing the closest thing to you.Who am I?I am Berryz Koubou member Tsugunaga Momoko-nyan.Yurushite nyan for being off topic,back on topic.Ishimura Maiha is a former member of Berryz Koubou.She graduated in 2005.While we were singing 'Bye Bye Mata Ne',I realized this would be my last song with her.I wonder if she thinks about us.If the school tried to keep ME out of Berryz Koubou,I would had NO just like that.But I know why Maihacchi didn't.Maiha was independent.Unlike most of the members of Berryz Koubou.

Maiha and I were not very close,but her leaving was like me getting shot in the chest.Oh,I forgot to introduce myself!I am Tokunaga Chinami.My girlfriend's name is Natsuyaki Miyabi.We are both members of Berryz Koubou.Back to what I was saying,Ishimura Maiha was a former member of Berryz Koubou.She left the group October 2005.I think that is a date every single Berryz Koubou member should cherish.Maiha was funny,and very likeable.I feel bad that we could have not been close before.But then again,I am mad at her.I am mad at her for not saying 'NO!' to the school.

Some fans said Maiha and I looked alot alike.I have not idea why though.I am Sudo Maasa,a Berryz Koubou member.Back on topic,Maiha Ishimura was a former member of Berryz Koubou.Our friendship was neutral,but it is a friendship I will never forget.After Maiha graduated,we got to see each other for a while.But then one day,she completely left us.'Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!' was our song for her.I wonder if she ever listens to it.I wonder if she regrets not being a member of Berryz Koubou.

Me and Maiha were very close.I helped her with dancing alot.Hi,I am Natsuyaki Miyabi,Berryz Koubou member,and NO,I am NOT Tokunaga Chinami's girlfriend.Enough with the introudctions,Maiha Ishimura is Berryz Koubou's only former member.She left us in 2005.'Bye Bye Mata Ne' and '21ji Made No Cinderella' are two songs I will forever cherish.'Bye Bye Mata Ne' was the last song Berryz Koubou ever performed with Maiha,and '21ji Made No Cinderella' was her last single a member.What I liked about Maiha is that she is fun loving,hilarious,and collected.No matter what situation you put her in,she will stay 'calm,cool,collected'.Thats what I loved about Maiha.Too bad she left.

Maiha,I wonder if you surpassed my height.You used to be in the middle with me,but now I am the tallest member of the Hello!Project.I wonder if you would have been the first and I would be the second.
I am Kumai Yurina,a member of Berryz Koubou.Maiha was a member too,but she left in 2005.Maiha was cute and funny.She kept my spirits high.But she left because a school that she wanted to go to would not allow her to be a Berryz Koubou member.That blasted school.They probably never let Maiha be who she wanted to be.

Maiha and I were the best of friends.I am Sugaya Risako,the youngest member of Berryz Koubou.Seeing Maiha leave,that left a big impact in my life.Just like the death of a friend or family member.Nobody could replace Maiha.She was unique.Independent.Talented.I didn't care that we got to see her for a while after she left Berryz Koubou.I didn't care because it was an outsider I was talking to.Not a Hello!Project member.But I miss Maiha.

#15 MomoYoko123

MomoYoko123

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

^Great!

Loving  Momochii,Tanasa-tan,Takechan and Yuu-chan to the fullest!

#16 RihoRiho135

RihoRiho135

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

Wow all three fics were really good!~ \(>o<)/

sayasuzu_zps18427411.jpg

Riho and Kanon fan since 2011

Avatar and signature set by Colours.

#17 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Without Any Questions,Berryz Koubou

2. Captain and Sub-Captain?!C-ute at the Budokan?!

CAPTAIN P.O.V

It just hit me.Like,BAM"C-ute is performing at the Budokan" Tsunku had said. "What about us?" I had asked. "What do you mean,what about us?". I don't know what to feel. I feel really happy and excited for C-ute,but at the same time,I feel like I have just been stabbed in the heart. One of my goals as Captain of Berryz was to get us to perform at the Budokan,without any graduations or anything. Before it was too late. Right when I was about to protest, Miyabi-san put her arm on my shoulder and shook her head. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes. It is unfair! Berryz worked so hard for this chance, and it just got blown off. AGAIN. I looked at the rest of Berryz. They had fake happiness. I could tell they were disappointed. And I felt like a bad Captain. 

Okay,I am not a really bad captain. I do all I can for Berryz Koubou,and sometimes even for C-ute when we are working together! But I know I am not doing something right. And I know I need all the help I can get..

SUB CAPTAIN P.O.V

Shimizu Saki,our captain,wants me,Natsuyaki Miyabi,to be VICE-CAPTAIN!?WHAT!? At first,I was speechless. She could tell I wanted to say "Why?".Why not Momochi,Chinami,or Maama?So she spoke up."Because Momoko is busy with school and is not on good terms with most of us,Chinami is too goofy and wouldn't take the job seriously,Maasa...she is a good person,but she is a little too quiet.But you,Miyabi-san,you are sweet,you get along with everyone,you are mature,and you are a dominant person in general.".My jaw dropped in awe. Then I just nodded. 

"Is this about the whole C-ute thing?Does she think she is a bad captain?".That was all I was thinking as I walked away.Then,I accidentally bumped into someone or something. "Hi Vice Captain Miya-saaaaaaaaaan!" Chinami said. How the HECK did Chii know? I just nodded,putting all my thoughts away. That's right,I wasn't thinking.

----------------

@MomoYoko123 + RihoRiho Thank you~

#18 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wow I like this, I love how you made one on the fly based on current events! I can see the writer spirit in you  :good:

I've been wondering though, is it possible to request for a fic?  :blink:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif

#19 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

@KBL Thanks~.The whole reborn Berryz thing really struck me so I jusy guessed on how it all went down.And sure!!

#20 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

A heartwarming story between Risa and Sayu would be really nice~  ^-^

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users