• Please log in to reply
2362 replies to this topic

#41 Bankotsu1808

Bankotsu1808

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 579 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

WOOT WOOT, this will be the first momusu single that I will be purchasing IN japan! Hopefully I can go to some events!

Posted Image

Sig Made by Chimai

#42 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

There are 7 versions, not 6.

#43 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

Well, we'll /probably/ first hear the song on September 15 at the beginning of the fall tour. What I want for the single is the same thing I've wanted for the past five singles- something cute and energetic that mostly features the younger girls. But I'm not holding my breath because it seems that the vast majority of fans only like sexy mature singles :sleep: I liked Renai Hunter and One Two Three and I'm glad they were well-received but I'm worried that every song's going to wind up sounding the same like in 2007-2010.

Another theme I wouldn't mind seeing in the single would be something like I Wish or Aruiteru- still genki but a bit calmer than other singles, with inspiring lyrics. I think that would make a great follow-up to One Two Three because Morning Musume hasn't done a single like that in a very long time so it adds variety, and I think if the song and promotion are good enough they can get similarly impressive sales.

And on another note, the single's releasing on Heath and Sports Day in Japan (which is also my birthday)- anyone think there'll be anything special for that? o:

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#44 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

Im excited. Hope they use the momentum correctly and dont release something rubbish like Pyoko.

#45 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:27 AM

They are a bit experienced what can't say about 11ki, so shinmems won't be ready for hard work (because Tsunku tend to rise perfomance level). Only scenario is 11ki wiil be 1-2 Kenshuusei nor super-talented new girl.

Well MM was built on the backbone of hard work; remember the Ai no Tane story?

Also if the 11ki shinmems aren't perfomance-ready yet, they can take the side/back support dancer roles like the 4th gen did in Happy Summer Wedding..heck I think even Gocchin did support role in her early MM stint

#46 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:27 AM

^ Or like the 2nd gen Smileage girls in Tachiagaaru.
Heck, half the girls nowadays in MM sing as much as the 2nd gen Smileage girls did in Tachiagaaru anyway.
Heres to fair line distribution!

#47 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

A new single announced with 7 versions. UFA is on the roll for the 4 quarter of the year.

#48 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

I hope it's a cute and genki single like PPU (which I loved but everyone else hated ^^; ) and without the 11ki.

I wish for a single that lets everyone shine before the new members come and half of the girls will be pushed back again.

paqp.jpg

#49 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

YAAAY! A new single..........
I hope that it will have good promotions, just like 50th.......

Spoiler

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#50 xdrewdrawdrawn

xdrewdrawdrawn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

I don't think 11th gen'll be in this single, it might be a bit of a rush for them if they're announced before October... but like someone said it could just be like with 10th gen and Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku.
I'm hoping UFA/H!P has learnt a lesson and will promote this single well~ not as much as the 50th maybe but still a decent amount. And with the 7 versions that'll give it an opportunity to sell well :D And as much as I don't mind the autotune, a single without it and on Sayu's voice would be nice :)
Also, fairer line distribution than last time.. at least a line each? As long it's not a Reina-Riho duet like TMS ^^

tumblr_n96g3yl78b1qm81hco1_500.jpg

sig by Xiukki 

#51 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

I'd been waiting for this! And seven editions, that's great! I hope we'll be getting three B-sides again, or atleast two. I'm actually a huge fan of MM's mature side, but I admit it can become quite monotonous like during the Platinum Era. For this single Tsunku should not get all Electro again, but choose a different genre or influence. I've been hoping for a R'nB-ish song like Resonant Blue for the past two years now, hopefully my wish will be granted this time :P

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#52 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

Shinseido links are dead now. :o Anyone have alternative links/source?

#53 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

can't wait!!!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#54 all6th

all6th

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

wahhh, it's exactly on my birthday :) what a great gift for me this year :D
6th Gen Greatest Supporter ! ! !
Michishige Sayumi - Tanaka Reina - Kamei Eri
Exchange YM by PM-ing me :) I'd like to talk to all of you

#55 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

What if, if they do end up having multiple B-sides, the 11th gen're featured on one of them? I don't think that's happened before, I think that would just tease us though lol...
But I don't think they'll be in time for the 51st single, since the song's probably already written, lyrics being distributed, costumes being planned and such... Or these things'll be happening soon anyways...? They won't know how the 11kis'll be, what lines they'd suit, sizes for costumes, or anything. I think one last 10nin single will be great! :D

For the song, I'm not sure if I want something happy and genki or more cool/serious... I think maybe another cool song'd be good before the 11th gen joins, as I think that single'll be quite a happy one...? So maybe a song like Do It! Now or Osaka Koi no Uta or something, where it's a quite mature (? I don't know how to describe these songs lol) but not overly sexy or techno-ish...? XD But I would love a single like Souda! We're Alive most I think. As that sort of song caters to everyone, with a more 'rough-voice' verse, then a sweet chorus<3

Kyuukies got 3 singles before 10th gen joined, and if this is without the 11th gen, then the Jyuukies'll have 4 singles before 11th gen joined...
Maybe we can expect a 12th gen 5 singles after the 11th gens debut. XD

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#56 Babytssb

Babytssb

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm also wishing for an RnB-ish single again. Something ballad like is what I would like best thought.

Morning Musume Colorful 2012

Posted Image

#57 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

The single is no longer listed on Shinseido's site.

#58 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Lol maybe they weren't supposed to announce it yet...

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#59 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

maybe.....
but the singles are usually announced with 2-3months before the release date.......
example for Renai Hunter, it was announced 3months before(announced in January, and released in April)
so, I think that they've announced it at the right time

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#60 M L A

M L A

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

I kind of wish this single was a ballad. I'd like to see them use tons of autotune then. XP

But all I really want is fairer line distribution. It doesn't necessarily have to be one or two lines for everyone, but where everyone has at least one line.. so I can actually hear their voices properly.. one syllable doesn't exactly do that for me..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users