• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2992 replies to this topic

#41 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Cuca doesn't have a spectacular singing voice, it's not really anything special in terms of technical skill. However her stamina is her strongest point - she can very easily keep up with an entire fast paced song with a complicated dance, and still sing along the whole time. So while her technique is not "great" I think her stamina makes up for it. And she's still by no means a "bad" singer in any way.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#42 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Taguchi for 11th gen Momusu :w00t:
Posted Image

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#43 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

i'm very happy about it , but I can't say i'm surprised, I saw it coming. I hope for a 3 or 4nin generation!!!! we are lucky to be momusu fans. MM is just so great, it feels so good to be here watching the group perform , grow and change from time to time.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#44 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

Open audition again?

Yippee, Tsunku gonna choose horrible vocals again
Vocals so abysmal it makes Iikubo's "singing" sound like Maon Kurosaki

Why can't UF limit auditions to Eggs that have trained in the program for minimum a year?
That'll give a higher chance of quality Musumes

That way we can have a 2-3 nin 11th gen: Karin & the next best Egg(s)

#45 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

There's a reason Tsunku chooses each and every girl he does.
So take your negativity elsewhere

#46 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Honestly, Kantutan, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#47 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

I also want Taguchi. Or other eggs. And Cuca. But if I'd get to choose, I'd want Karin to go solo.

Two girls is enough, Momusu is getting too big. The more members there are, the less will everyone get to sing. :bad:

paqp.jpg

#48 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

I want girls around 16 too and another Eggs (Kanae please her voice is so beautiful).
I feel they are searching for girls with sing ability since Aichan and Gaki left and as they didn't find so many potencial in 10ki auditions.

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#49 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

^ x5
It looks like they're focusing on vocals this time around, since the name of the audition is Suppin Utahime.

#50 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

They will be added after the 50th single right? (maybe 51st..) Becauyse they already announced the hawaii fanclub event..
I'm hoping for no eggs this time..

MizukiRina

Twitter

#51 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Spoiler

This is exciting though! I'm a bit surprised that they're doing this now, but I certainly wouldn't mind. I don't really want a 4nin generation though, just two or three girls this time. Out of Eggs/previous audition girls I like Kanae and Sayubee best. Kanae's a bit old but she has an amazing voice and she'd help with the now even more awkward age gap. For the most part I just want to see completely new girls though~

Tbh, if Tsunku started writing the kinds of songs he wrote in 2001-2003 again there wouldn't be much of a problem with the lack of competent vocalists... but that's not the point of this thread. I wish luck to all the girls who are going to audition c:

As for new member colors, didn't Risa say she wanted to pass her green down to Erina? If that's the case then we have two kinds of purple opening up, as well as yellow from Aichan's graduation. They could also reuse gold, or have black or white as a color.

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#52 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Sorry MM has Nice Girls but not anyone sticks out.......sadly. I hope there's some REALLY strong Girls who will Audition! Someone like Maki Goto who has all what an idol makes to a Top-Idol.

#53 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I wonder... If Sara had waited for this audition, would she have gotten in? I don't really see her auditioning again since she's in another group now.

#54 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

I think current 9th/10th gen are very talented - just remember more than half of them are like 12/13/14, with years and years to go, with a lot of great dancers and singers. I just hope they don't add too many girls.

I'm really just hoping for two girls, around 13, who look as good as Sayu and sing a bit better, and that they'll get yellow/light purple as colours. (Because they're complements, hehe.) I really don't want to see MM bigger than 12; and even if Sayu/Reina graduate in a year or two 10nin is still plenty big for a group. And I really hope that Tsunku/UFA doesn't add anymore 'project' girls. =_=

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#55 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

I was reading some of the translations of what Tsunku said during the concert and he is talking about a girl. So just one?!
I decided on this audition to make Morning Musume fresher. To liven up the group with this new member. I want Morning Musume to beat other girl groups!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#56 Maep

Maep

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Hmm, if it's true, that he's looking for just one girl and he wants Momusu to beat other girl groups, she must be really talented, I think. :D
My English is bad at sometimes, but try to understand me. <D

#57 snoboat

snoboat

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

nah, japanese isn't plural or singular like that for this word member, so it's unlikely he just meant one
Posted Image

Set by: S-N-I-P-E-R

#58 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

^ x3
Well, he originally said that there would be only 1 new member in S/mileage, and look how that turned out. :P

#59 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

True! Glad I posted it her, cause I kinda hope it's more than one..
Because I'm afraid the girl will get a bit lonely (9th and 10th gen are so close with their gen members)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#60 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

I don't think he'd hold auditions to choose only 1 girl. At least 2 or 3....

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users