• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Didn't find a thread for these games and I was wondering, does anyone besides me play them? I ask because some of them are giving me a problem. Why I waste money on these games, I don't know. I'll include scans of the game boxes I bought to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. I understand so much, and then I get stuck.

Take the "Legends Of Horror" collection. Only three of the five games actually qualify as horror, and one is frustratingly impossible to solve. I can zip through "Jack The Ripper: Letters From Hell" and "The Time Machine: Trapped In Time" in less than an hour, but the others take a bit more time. "Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride" and "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case" are pretty fun, but "Bonnie & Clyde: Public Enemies" is the one I hate. At one point you have to look for gold bars in a bank, and I found all but one. I used a hint to try to find the last, but after clicking multiple times in the area it's supposed to be in, I didn't find it. I must have spent close to half hour cussing at my computer trying to find the last gold bar. :lol: I finally uninstalled the stupid game.

I just bought "Mystery Masters: The Secret Stories Collection". Not sure why, because all the games so far have been problematic. I thought a game called "Crystal Skulls" would be fun, but it's not. The pointer is extremely difficult to move for some reason. Despite this, I somehow played the first part okay, but then after meeting a guy named Tom, I had to do something like putting a machine together, and the instructions just say something like "assemble machine". I guess I'm supposed to look for the parts and just know how the machine goes together, but there aren't any instructions on exactly what to do. In fact, there aren't much instructions on any of these games. "Angel Code" and "Vampire Mansion" are "Linda Hyde" mysteries, whoever this character is, but I thought I'd try them. "Angel Code" was the hardest to try to figure out. I finally figured out the prologue of the story, and now I'm at a mansion I inherited in "Chapter 1". I got to a point where I had to move some furniture and found a secret door in the floor, and I need a ladder to get down. There's no ladder in the room, there's no ladder in the hallway and somehow I can't get out the front door I walked in! <_< How do I get a ladder when I can't move too far?

I haven't installed all 15 games yet, and I'm not sure I want to. So, does anyone play these things? Do you have any tips?

Note: I just uninstalled "Crystal Skulls".

Attached Files

Edited by I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka, 09 April 2012 - 02:20 AM.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users