• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#81 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

Yeah that's a very good opportunity for her to become more well-known with non-idol fan people :)

#82 Numanazami

Numanazami

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

I gotta say her acting isn't so bad. Now Shark's finished, i'm really looking forward to see her in another drama or even a movie. But will she get the chance though??

#83 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

In case you didn't know, she will be in "Sailor Zombie" drama, on TV Tokyo starting April 18th (though web release on TV Tokyo is one week earlier).

#84 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

She got different character to play there, but I think she played her role so well. 
I hope she can make it to senbatsu this year ^_^

#85 The Great Cornholio

The Great Cornholio

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Poor Rina. I hope she's better soon. :(

Whenever AKB48 makes headlines in the American news, it's always something really bad.

#86 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Western media just doesn't care to report positive stories, which there are countless of. So whenever there's something negative, they latch onto it for views and money. It's slightly cynical and dishonest...

#87 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

They reported it in German media too... as bad as the events leading to the news item itself were already they managed to add the usual sniffiest bullshit about Japanese society and AKB48 (as a sexist product of the Japanese entertainment industry aka "sex sells") in general... as if German acts or rather Western acts were any better in this regard.

signature3.png

#88 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

Of course.

It is almost guaranteed that when superficial Western media reports something about Japan, then it is usually misunderstood 9 out of 10 times. Nothing new there.

Haven't seen anything yet in Norwegian media, and perhaps that's just as well...

#89 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

Rina, Anna and the Staff Member who stepped in left the hospital earlier and seem to be well up.

I hope they'll be able to fully recover from this incident.

^^ being german too, I'm both amazed and scared how lowly our "quality journalism" is - not only considering this issue.

#90 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:56 AM

kawaei-rina-mobame-2014-05-24

http://xxxakaskorpio...-24-24th-of-may

>

#91 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

Her 5-28 mobame (translated):

http://xxxakaskorpio...me-2014-05-28-i

#92 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Kawaei Rina Mobame 2014/06/17

こんばんわ。
Good evening.

今日はリハビリしてきました!
なかなか动かない亲指。
顽张って顽张ってー!!
Today I did the rehabilitation!
My thumb doesn’t move very well.
I’ll do my best, I’ll do my best!!

あ、なんか左手使うと头良くなるらしいよ。
Ah, the use of my left hand and my head got better.

なったかな?笑
Did they? lol

では\(^o^)/
See you \(^o^)/

#93 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

Really hope her and Annin regains movement in their fingers. I saw a picture of Annin today where it looks like she's in hospital, wearing a pajama, and with hospital arm band on her. So either still in hospital or have spent some recent time there.

#94 Infatuation

Infatuation

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:01 AM

From Erepyon to Ricchan, I'm glad to state that a change of heart isn't so bad,since I found Kawaei more interesting than Erena who used to be in AKB.

But I digress, Congrats for Kawaei obtaining #16 in the Sousenkyou!

I have nothing else to say, so I'll just show you my forehead

3poBd0P.gif

#95 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

Doing promo for the movie "Lucy":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAbNeBjKrPM

Ricchan displays her math skill and dances a bit to "Kokoro no Placard".

#96 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Ricchan has opened 755 account, and posted there that she won't participate in the handshake event anymore.

translation:
http://xxxakaskorpio...-will-you-start

Takamina supporting her (translated):
http://xxxakaskorpio...ted-on-755-that

>

#97 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

Everybody are overreacting quite a bit here I think. It's not as if there was just one post by Ricchan as above and "the end". There was a context to that reply, and I suspect she got bothered by a lot of insensitive questions she felt like responding to. 755 in its nature makes it so that the girls have to answer to questions that gets voted up, if you're then bombarded by the same stuff over and over again, it might get too much. And let us recall that the girls normally don't have to deal with this type of real time interaction online, as there's usually the "Idols don't respond to fans" culture online. So some girls may have a short fuse or say something they didn't quite think through. Ricchan (and Annin) have also been through a rather terrible experience this summer, which I am sure factors in here. 

But we'll see. Ricchan has said several times she wants to delete her 755 account as well... Takamina is trying to mend the situation with her answer, and I believe Akimoto has posted too. 

With time perhaps Ricchan will resume her handshake events. If not, it would be terribly foolish as fans spend money on singles etc. in order to meet her. If that is not possible anymore, she will lose a lot of fans. And being that she's a front girl now, AKB48 as well will lose a lot of fans. Hence it's a lose-lose situations for management, the group, Ricchan, and the fans.

#98 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

I'll offer an alternate translation to what pink-ku linked for what Ricchan wrote: "I don't think I wouldn't do them." I parse the text as "Yaranai to Omoimasu Imasen." She wrote it in a bit strange way for sure and I'd rather write it as "Omotteimasen" or just plain "Omoimasen".

The other translation assumes that the "suimasen" end of the text means "sorry", but that would leave the rest of the text looking quite strange, unless Ricchan forgot a second "su" from that part.

Internet killed common sense.

#99 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

Yeah that makes more sense. I've seen a lot of threads on 2ch about this and there's uncertainty even there as to what she meant. So I'm leaning towards my overreaction statement above, and that it might be worthwhile waiting a bit to see what is really going on. :)

#100 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

LOL ..
But no matter how you look at it .. its a negative answer to a open question which is easy to answer with anything other than a negative one ..
but I would buy Krusha theory that she may be just sick of the same question .. and just want to end it..close the question and let the fans just bother themselves to death .. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users