• Please log in to reply
964 replies to this topic

#21 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

I'm voting 8 times (because I've sold my soul to buying idol stuff) and I'm giving 5 to Yukirin and 1 each to Yuko, Akicha, and Mocchi. <3

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#22 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

26 votes for me, and pretty sure all of them goes to Amina! :)

#23 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

One or two going to Kadowaki Kanako. I'm sorry, Kanakichi. It's definitely not enough to get you ranked. :S But please feel my love in each vote. :P

#24 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:19 AM

I think I'm only gonna get one vote...and because I am dedicated to my oshi....Akimoto is getting it. I have a list of other girls I follow, but I have to back my main girl, no matter where she is suppose to place. I hope she does well, I hope she does great!

but, I'm excited, yet sad, since Maeda pulled out from the election. There is now a lot of competition for #1 (at least in my opinion) which makes it exciting....but Maeda being gone is completely bittersweet. i have such conflicting emotions.

Posted Image

#25 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

I think I'm only gonna get one vote...and because I am dedicated to my oshi....Akimoto is getting it. I have a list of other girls I follow, but I have to back my main girl, no matter where she is suppose to place. I hope she does well, I hope she does great!

Hell yeah!!! High-Five for votes to Sayaka! <3
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#26 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

YES! Another Sayaka lover, this is most excellent!

Posted Image

#27 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

YES! Another Sayaka lover, this is most excellent!

The more votes she can get, the BETTER! I think I'd even rather her be 17 than 16, because then at least she'll be the centre of the first undergirls PV and we can get our Sayaka fix.
Posted Image

#28 Sloan

Sloan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

The more votes she can get, the BETTER! I think I'd even rather her be 17 than 16, because then at least she'll be the centre of the first undergirls PV and we can get our Sayaka fix.

Wow, I actually feel the same way. But then I get conflicted, because I want her to place as high as possible....but gettin an awesome center spot would be great as well.

In the end, the more Sayaka the better.....so I'm good for whatever is best for her.

Posted Image

#29 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Hmm, so far I've got 2 votes. Debating on whether to get a 3rd.

BTW, other than buying the Manatsu no Sounds Good CDs, is there another way international fans can obtain votes? Is it possible to join the fanclub?

#30 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Wow, I actually feel the same way. But then I get conflicted, because I want her to place as high as possible....but gettin an awesome center spot would be great as well.

In the end, the more Sayaka the better.....so I'm good for whatever is best for her.

We need more Sayaka fans to vote her in, dammit :P She's SO close, just sitting right on the edge, and she deserves to be in. I won't be able to vote, but I'll send my good vibes anyway :P

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#31 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Here is my prediction.

1. Oshima Yuko 2. Shinoda Mariko
3. Itano Tomomi 4. Kashiwagi Yuki
5. Watanabe Mayu 6. Takahashi Minami
7. Kojima Haruna 8. Sashihara Rino
9. Matsui Rena 10. Matsui Jurina
11. Takajo Aki 12. Miyazawa Sae
13. Yamamoto Sayaka 14. Kitahara Rie
15. Minegishi Minami 16. Yokoyama Yui

Group A

17. Kasai Tomomi 18. Akimoto Sayaka
19. Umeda Ayaka 20. Masuda Yuka
21. Sato Amina 22. Takayanagi Akane
23. Kuramochi Asuka 24. Nakagawa Haruka
25. Miyazaki Miho 26. Oya Shizuka
27. Oota Aika 28. Matsui Sakiko
29. Oya Masana 30. Hata Sawako
31. Nito Moeno :wub: 32. Sato Sumire

Group B not in any particular order

Komori Mika, Maeda Ami, Suda Akari, Ichikawa Miori, Oba Mina, Watanabe Miyuki, Fujie Reina, Shimada Haruka, Shimazaki Haruka, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yagami Kumi, Ogiso Shiori, Katayama Haruka, Matsubara Natsumi, Ishida Haruka, Iwasa Misaki

Group C not in any particular order

Kizaki Yuria, Kimoto Kanon, Nakaya Sayaka, Kobayashi Kana, Yamada Nana, Takeuchi Miyu, Nonaka Misato, Mitsumune Kaoru, 1 HKT48, Nakata Chisato, Tanabe Miku, 2 SKE48, 1 Team 4, Chikano Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka

#32 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

^
LOL at
1 HKT48,......2 SKE48, 1 Team 4,

You don't have a guess as to who? XD

Why do you think Mocchi is gonna drop 2 spots (which is like 3 because Acchan leaving bumps everyone up one)??

I'm not sure I agree about Jurina and Tomochin being as high as you put them... I'd place Tomochin around 6th, maybe. Jurina I don't think will be in the top 10 but if I had to choose which one has a higher likelihood then I'd say Jurina's rank is closer than Tomochin's rank...

You really think Sayanee will be that high up??

I hope you're right about Kaoru ranking though... =P With 40 places her chance wasn't so good but with 64 places, just maybe... <3 hahaha

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#33 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

^
^ That's a shrewd ranking that I think could prove to be quite accurate. Although I bet there still will be some surprises in there. I really, really hope it's streamed live.
Posted Image

#34 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

What will be exciting I think, is 12 and below.

Most likely there won't be much drama in senbatsu ranks - although of course now Acchan won't participate - and we will most likely see Yuko vs. Yukirin for #1. I think Tomochin fans will (and should, if they are Tomochin fans) make up for their mistake last year. For those who don't know, from reports I got from a Japanese friend of mine, many of them felt that her high position was pretty much safe and secure, and due to this many of them voted for other girls. She of course dropped to #8... So this year they better put all their votes for her to make up for that mistake.

As for 12 and below, there's so many different girls who can bounce all over the place. If they stream this live, it will be very, very exciting.

#35 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

^
^
^
To be honest I don't know SKE48 and HKT48 that well, most just pay attention to AKB and NMB, with that said I put those numbers in because I feel that 1 or 2 more from the group would get in. If I had to just make a guess based on nothing but how much I see them on tv, either Kodama or Matsuoka from HKT, maybe Furukawa Airi and Hara Minami from SKE and either Nakamata or Nagao from Team 4.

Its not that I have Mocchi moving down, I would say her popularity went up but I think that Umechan and Churi's went higher, if that makes sense.

For Jurina, I see her between 10-13 not any higher and definitely in senbatsu. I do think Tomochin will be 3 or 4, I kinda get the feeling that a good portion of Acchan's votes will go to her.

And I do think Sayanee will be in senbatsu, she is been pushed really hard since last year, been in every senbatsu since and I think there will be a big NMB psuh though I only have 3 in the top 64.

If I could play around with the placing more it would look like this

Yuko 1 or 2, Mariko-sama 2-4, Tomochin 3 or 4, Yukirin 1-4, Mayuyu, 5 or 6, Takamina 5-8, Kojiharu 5-8, Sasshi 5-9, Rena 8-10, Jurina 10-13, Akicha 10-12, Sae 10-14, Sayanee 12-16, Kitarie 12-16, Miichan 15-18, Yui 15-18, Tomo~mi 15-18, Sayaka 16-18

#36 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Fair enough. I don't agree on all points but I see where you're coming form 99% of the time. lol =)

Yuko 1 or 2, Mariko-sama 2-4, Tomochin 3 or 4, Yukirin 1-4, Mayuyu, 5 or 6, Takamina 5-8, Kojiharu 5-8, Sasshi 5-9, Rena 8-10, Jurina 10-13, Akicha 10-12, Sae 10-14, Sayanee 12-16, Kitarie 12-16, Miichan 15-18, Yui 15-18, Tomo~mi 15-18, Sayaka 16-18

But about this, if you take this into account then your rank "should" look as follows:

Yuko
Yukirin
Mariko
Tomochin

Mayuyu
Takamina/Kojiharu
Kojiharu/Takamina
Sasshi

Rena
Akicha
Jurina
Sae

Sayanee/Kitarie
Kitarie/Sayanee
Miichan/Yui/Kasai
Yui/Kasai/Miichan
Kasai/Miichan/Yui
Sayaka
...etc.

I mean I would think those who you think have a chance of a higher rank actually will get a higher rank according to your logic...?

Well anyway two of those won't make it... Personally I feel it'll be Kasai and Akimoto... No offense or anything, just how I feel things are moving overall. >.<

---

But yeah I don't blame you for not knowing all the groups that well... lol (I don't either. lol)

---

^2
I agree about 12 and below being the more interesting part. The top 10-ish are most likely not gonna change too much in terms of who, but the ranks might be shuffled a bit. =P When you get a bit lower, that's where people shuffle all over the place. XD

VMAYe.png

#37 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

Well my first ranking is how I think they will be ranked. The second one is more of like the range that I wouldn't be surprised that there ranked.

I agree with you that Sayaka and Kasai are "longer shots" to make senbatsu.

Feel free to disagree with me, I don't take anything personally here. I enjoy reading other people's opinions on these things.

What would your rankings look like?

Just some other things:

If Acchan were to participate she would have won and I don't think it would have been close, 1-1000 votes.

After 12 things are pretty much wide open from any member to move up or down.

Hope they do stream it though it would be a work day...

#38 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

my only thought is ..

look like a race between Yuko and Yukirin ...

but one got to be careful for a Mariko sneaking up on them for no.1 .. :P

and ...

with Acchan out ..where will the 100K+ votes going to go ...
May go their 2nd in line oshimen ... could be anyone ...

but i will doubt it will go to Yuko ..cos you can't possibility put it on someone you fought for years ..

#39 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

As for sister groups, SKE's representation will be most interesting to me, especially if you get to the lower parts of the rankings because I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of them show up. I think NMB will have four reps. I thought Sayanee was a lock for the senbatsu, but I'm not so sure now that it's only 16 members. Milky I think will be the highest debut. And Nana will show up somewhere. I figure Ainyan will be the fourth NMB member, but I don't know if I put a lot into Jo or Mayu making it. I hope for either, but I'm not going to expect either to. Certainly, any other member showing up would be an amazing surprise and I may shed tears. ^^;

I like, how you skipped HKT.

I don't have many wishes, maybe minimal like: Yuki +1, Mayu +1, Akari rank anywhere. Nothing really expected for SKE, any HKT girl would rather require collaborative voting (fans vote for representative chosen by them, not their own oshis). Sorry for being so pessimistic, I just see everyday, how they rank overall. Though now 50 fans voting 100 times each make pretty sure shot to ranking for any girl... :good:

Posted Image

#40 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

I like, how you skipped HKT.

Hmm, does Haruka have enough backing to get in? I suppose she would, or maybe someone else would, given it won't take a ton of votes to get into the top 64. I'm certainly not very familiar with HKT girls popularity (would Anna and Yuko slide in at 2 & 3?), at least beyond what they're pushing for Kodama to make a sound judgment on that, but I'd be surprised to see more than two.

Enlighten me as to who can and should make it. :santa:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users