• Please log in to reply
2380 replies to this topic

#21 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

omg I know what I want it to be, it won't be it, but POPCORN LOVE. B-side from her debut single, so comes full circle. <3

She very recently stated on her blog that it's her favorite MM B-side, so who knows?! :whistle:
It'd be really cool if she did it though! :D

I'm hoping for a ballad cover though since I am a ballad junkie.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#22 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Never Forget?
In any case, I'm SO HAPPY she's getting her own version of the single.. I'll totally order it XD (Glad I didn't order Pyoko so I can save for this one hehe)

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#23 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

My last H!P Gaki wish is coming true! So so glad.. it was well earned. And will be appreciated! Can't wait to pre-order :good: .
Maybe if we keep wishing her and Ai to star in a musical sometime... !!! Like Cabernet.
And in their 40's...they re-make Pink Lady, again. Pepppaaa :whistle:
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#24 Johnjozz

Johnjozz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

WOOHOO!! I screamed when i say this !!!

sorta hopin to be able to buy all the LE + gaki-san's version so total 5

but i was hopin to be able to buy the concert DVD n photobook as well

my cheapness have nvr failed me before, nows the time to put my cheapness to the ultimate test

Posted Image
~Tried my best to make a Signature~

#25 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'm disappointed that Gaki only gets a cover, but I'm still glad that she gets her own version! :) And I hope this single is the "cool, dancey" song that Tsunku talked about earlier.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#26 mahoro888

mahoro888

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

I think we already have a lot more for Gaki's grad than expected. So far Ai was the only one to get an extra b-side (and shes been a front girl for yeears so they could make tons of money out of her) , so I wouldn't exactly call it unfair just because it's "only" a cover. This way Gaki gets to pick a song she really likes, that means something to her and maybe is connected to certain memories :) (If it wasn't the 4nin Gokkies song I'd have guessed Suki na Senpai but I don't think it'll happen)...

What else are we getting aside from this single? I'm asking seriously (not sarcastic) because if there is something special they are doing for Risa I want to know about it.

#27 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

Atleast she gets something special. When I saw this thread I was like "YAY NEW MOMUSU SINGLE. Oh.. new momusu single." Its finally Gaki's last single. I hope she gets a sexy song because she always rocks it, but I would also like a soft song like Koe XD But in the end its her pick XD She better get many lines in A-side if not B-side either way she better get lead on one of the songs.

#28 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

^
^

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but isn't her grad at Budokan? :)
Apart from that, I'm expecting a memorial DVD & grad PB announcement any day ^^

#29 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'm not so mad that it's a cover...

BUT

She should have gotten an original solo at some point...

She's the only one in the current lineup aside from newbies who doesn't have one.

They had plenty of time to give her one at some point, she's been there longer than ANYONE...

But they didn't.

Which makes me upset... but what can I do about it... =/

All I can do is support her to the very end, and even after that. I'll give 100% for her, that's all I can do. Obviously I can't grant her an original solo song but I wish I could... >.< If there was more time, I would have hoped for an album solo, but the chance of that is pretty much 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. LOL

A post-grad digital release of an original song would be nice... This is just wishful thinking now. ^^; Sorry.

I wonder if the song will be a new arrangement of some sort?

Kei had the rock version of Never Forget after all, so it's not unheard of. Of course that was such a long time ago...!! lol

Still. It'd be cool to hear a different arrangement of a song anyway.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#30 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

It's pretty likely it will be a new arrangement.
Also, you guys need to think out of the box. Outside of MM. She may totally surprise you and sing a song like "Start!". (ie the Start! of her new life? :good:)

#31 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

YAY!
Maybe this is the song Tsunku was calling "cool." Sticks and stones may break my bones, but people calling Morning Musume's mature stuff "emo musume" will never hurt me. Just offend me because that stuff isn't emo past any typical break-up song. (Do your research about what actual emo music is before calling mature idol songs "emo")

Anyway, I think Gaki will probably pick either Never Forget or Koe. Never Forget has been sung as a special graduation B-side twice before, and Gaki is/was a MoMusu wota, so she might want to honor tradition. Of course, for some reason, I always see Koe as Risa's signature song. That may just be me, though. ^^'
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#32 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

Some people are upset for the "unfair" but look past grads, who have a solo b-side? you must be glad she have something.
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#33 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

^
Completely agree. Aside from Ai-chan, Kei and Asuka were the only ones to get a solo B-side for their grads. Even a cover is better than pretty much anyone but Ai & Asuka (Kei's was a cover of Asuka's)
Solo lines for grad singles:
-Eri/Jun/Lin/Koharu all only got 2 lines on the B-sides for their grads.
-Yossie got 1 line
-Konkon got 0 lines
-Makoto got 1 line
-Rika got 1 line
-Kaori got 0 lines
-Tsuji/Kago got 0 lines
-Abe got 0 lines
-Goto got 5 lines
-Yuko got 2 lines
-Sayaka got 2 lines
-Ishiguro Aya got 0 lines

So:
-6 Got 0 solo lines
-3 got 1 solo line
-6 got 2 solo lines
-1 got 5 solo lines
I'd say that even getting a cover, that means Gaki's doing VERY well for herself based on history alone.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#34 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

It could be interesting if she tooks a non-Morning Musume song o.o *imagining Gaki-san singing Uchouten Love*

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#35 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hmm i would like to hear some Song from Aya, theres so much good Ballads or catchy Songs. :good: oh god nothing from S/mily please. :bad:
Ki ga Tsukeba anata would be great! <3

#36 mahoro888

mahoro888

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'm going to be weird and say if she chooses a MM song I want it to be "Do it! Now". I know she isn't going to pick that song, but it's one of my favorites so I can always hope.

I actually want her to pick a non MM song and nothing from her Hello! Cover. It would be a nice to hear her singing different song styles.

#37 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

omg i'd love to see gaki cover sumaireji...lol

no but i hope she pics either an older (pre-p9d) momusu happy song, like popcorn love or shanimuni
or then a very nice ballad song~

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#38 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

hope she pick Glass no Pumps or SOME BOYS TOUCH

I'll love a Glass no Pumps cover :D

I hope it isn't a Morning Musume song, I prefer a Maki Goto or Aya Matsuura's ;)

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#39 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

Manatsu no Kousen Please?

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#40 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

ballads ftw. XD

But anything she picks will be amazing because she will be the one singing it. <3 <3 <3

So no matter what I'll be happy.

But

it'd be hilarious if she picked something childish like koi ni booing boo... or even something like mini strawberry pie (minimoni)... looool

I doubt it though. XD

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users