--------------------------------------------

Graduation Concert: May 18th, 2012
Posted Image ~ hayai ! ? <3 <3

---------------------------------

Concert Tickets:

Buy from: all via third-party
- vender (ticket.co.jp)
- private (auction.yahoo.co.jp)
- others: (http://pia.jp/v/momusu11cks/, www.i-tm4u.biz/, smiletrade.info)
person-to-person (usually they have a fanny-pack)
- @event (local reseller: like Gorakudoh)
Types:
- regular or fan club.

Cost: ~ $100 - $5000.

Tickets are available now and two weeks before the concert.
The difference is that FC tickets now are lottery ones, and the seat won't be known until they are mailed to buyer 2 weeks before the concert.
Then, the tickets sold 2 weeks before are known seats, but just the row number and not the actually seat number so that the sellers stay anonymous.

---------------------------------

Accommodations:

Sakura Hotel/Hostels: http://www.sakura-hotel.co.jp/
- for stays <1 month.
Bamboo House: http://www.bamboo-house.com/
- for stays >1 month.
Hotels near Nippon Bukoudan Hall [日本武道館].
- search 'nearby' for "hotel"
Address: Japan, 東京都千代田区北の丸公園2−3
Phone: +81 3-3216-5100

Cost: ~ $360 - $1000 / week.

Travel: Daily.
Train; it depends on your personal needs whether to buy a a Japan-Rail-Pass for several days, or buy as you go.
Personally, I prefer getting a Passmo/Suica Card and charge it up with like 5,000 when you buy it. The card itself is 500yen and you get it out-of the machine (from the ones that have that option).
I find the Passmo/Suica Cards most convenient and cheap.

Travel: from Airport.
The most convenient and cheapest I believe is taking the Keisei Limited Express mainline (blueline).
What you can do is, once your ready to leave the airport;
- head down stairs to the railline floor.
- buy a Passmo Card and charge it, right before passing the Keisei Line outer gate.
- then use the Passmo Card for the Keisei Line, no line waiting.
-- make sure you tap the card at both the Keisei outer gate and inner gate.
--- there will be overhead announces reminding you of this.

Who's Going!!:
m(Vo_oV)m : May 16th - May 20th @ Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Jimbouchou-shi [Sakura Hotel Jimbocho]
KaoRiSayuMiki : --- @ ---, ---
rattrap316 : --- @ ---, ---
ReiNa.than : April 26th - June 1st @ Hiroshima/Fukuoka on April 29th-30th, Osaka on 12th/13th, & Tokyo thereafter
siggyx4scythe : --- @ ---, ---
liamers
: May 15th - May 20th @ Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Jimbouchou-shi [Sakura Hotel Jimbocho]
Zaxx: Lives @ Tokyo, ---
brinapingu: May 15th to 20th @ ---, ---
Raph_Tek: May 14th to --- @ ---, ---
Myllena: May 5th @Tôkyô, ---, then 12th and/or 13th @Osaka, ---, then 18th @Tôkyô, ---

Who Might be Going!!:
chibiloli : Mid April - late May @ ---, ---
Xīn Chūn : --- @ ---, ---
Mxyrxn
: --- @ ---, ---

------------------------------------

Here my Grad t-shirt:
Posted Image <3
Posted Image <3

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#2 KaoRiSayuMiki

KaoRiSayuMiki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

For sure I'll be there to celebrate the graduation of the best Momusu member ever !!! :good:

G.A.K.I forever
Posted Image

#3 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

Ai chan: I'm so free I dunno what to do now XD

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

omg... T__T

I think rattrap told me that hes got plans to go.. As for me.. ^^; I'll let whatever miracle pops out and gives me a chance to go :D

If only THIS was a lot later... as usual, near year end, then I might be able to cook something up. Good luck gathering people like last time~! :good:

Posted Image
高橋愛ちゃんBlog Translations!!!
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#4 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

wohooo.....

@m(Vo_oV)m: i had this feeling you might start another one of this....

i'm already planning my expenses.... hopefully they don't pull an EJL and make a different event as their graduation instead of the projected May 13th

#5 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

I'm going to try my best to be there, but can't help but feel that I'm not going to make it :sob:
I wish there was more time to save up!

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#6 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

^
i feel you man. I'm on the same boat, except I know I'm definitely not going to make it this time =(
I was really hoping I was gonna get to go to Risa's graduation, but I didn't think it'd be this soon

#7 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

I wanna go soooo bad you guys dont know how much its killing me... I gotta save up a lot of money, and this is also the weekend before finals week... Its so crazy!! But i want to go... Its a lot of money and i honestly dont know 100% if i can make it... Its so hard to save money when im in school and they dont really have paid job offers coming left amd right for 18 year old second semester design students... Lol

If i cant make it... I dont know, i will find something i can do. I have to find something i can do in commemoration of this...

Well some of my friends are putting together a song cover album of a lot of gaki-feature songs... But i wanna do more. I may make a special wallet again like i did for aichan. Maybe i will post some stuff i make for you guys to see... I hope thats okay but i think it should be since they are for her grad. <3 (and i will be more than happy to make some for you guys, especially if you will be going. Pm if interested. I wont put too many plugs for my business anymore though but i wanted to let you guys know im making stuff for her grad. <3)

Anyway i will let you guys know if i will go or not... But man i agree with you guys saying its too soon, moneywise and after aichans too... Lol

Maybe we all can put a special video together for her? I am willing to organize it. ^_^

I cant 100% promise i will make the concert at this point since its so soon... But i do promise i will do something special, for sure. And i would absolutely love if fellow fans will help me!! <3

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#8 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:13 AM

I already had plans to be there for the Spring tour, so I'll be there for sure.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#9 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

@Reina.than

Did you anticipate that Gaki was gonna graduate around that?

Posted Image
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#10 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

I really want to go to Risa's graduation ...
She's my favorite, my Idol <3

I think, maybe I would also find the time to go ... Even if I can't go directly on her graduation day, I would be happy to see her at least one time on stage while she is with Morning Musume!

My biggest problem is only to buy the ticket and such ... My japanese is real bad lol
Also help with finding an hotel etc.
But these two are smaller issues compare that I'm scared for flights. Haha, I need to talk a friend of mine to go with me as companion ... And if she's not going, I'll surely regret it for the rest of my life ^^'''

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#11 Kurosagi

Kurosagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

You guys go ahead.... I have a more bigger and more important event to catch, but that doesn't mean I won't see her for the last time ;)

#12 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

I really want to go to Risa's graduation ...
She's my favorite, my Idol <3

I think, maybe I would also find the time to go ... Even if I can't go directly on her graduation day, I would be happy to see her at least one time on stage while she is with Morning Musume!

My biggest problem is only to buy the ticket and such ... My japanese is real bad lol
Also help with finding an hotel etc.
But these two are smaller issues compare that I'm scared for flights. Haha, I need to talk a friend of mine to go with me as companion ... And if she's not going, I'll surely regret it for the rest of my life ^^'''

Hi Nichiyoubi :lol: I saw you doing Gaki sans blog translations some time ago. U and user Mickey. really had it going with the blog trans :D well, PLEASE FEEL FREE to ask anybody on this thread or the previous Ai chan grad gathering thread XD Dont worry, I was like that the first time I went, but it all went smooth.. thanks to friends form here :good:

You guys go ahead.... I have a more bigger and more important event to catch, but that doesn't mean I won't see her for the last time ;)

baaahhh... I wonder what actually are you cooking behind the scenesss :ph34r: .... *refers to mysterious flight itinerary on facebook XD *

Posted Image

#13 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

@Nichiyobi,
don't worry, going to Japan is not as difficult as it seems, for tickets there is always gorakudoh, who are used to foreigners that don't know Japanese, just point at what you want, or what I did the first time I went to Japan, write down group name and the date on a piece of paper, its easiest way around the language problem there, Hotels are relatively easy to find, there are plenty of affordable ones that are still decent enough in almost every area, look up Concert Venue on Google Maps, go to agoda.com, find Hotel somewhere near and then head back to googlemaps, print out the area around the Concert Hall, the Hotel, the Trainstation nearest the Hotel and around Gorakudoh, that way you can avoid getting lost easy.
Surviving there is also easy even if you don't know Japanese, food is easy to come by, there are various small shops that are open around the clock that sell food, also plenty of restaurants around and countless Soba Shops every where you go.
Plus getting around is easy enough as well as the Trains in Japan actually show up when and where they are supposed to and theres plenty of them, Trainstations are relatively easy to navigate too, Trainlines are like color coded and such. Just try to avoid the Yamanote line at peak times :whistle:
the main problem you'll encounter on a trip to Japan will be eventually having to return home.

#14 siggyx4scythe

siggyx4scythe

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

I also have to join in on this topic. I'm looking to go to Japan to see Gaki-san's graduation but being that I've never been out of the country etc. I'm especially nervous when it comes to ticketing especially since it's unclear whether or not 5/13 will be her last concert.
ALL YOUR ORANGE ARE BELONG TO ME!

Posted Image

Thanks to Emaschi for this wonderful Orange MiniMoni set!

#15 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

^
I totally understand you.. Well, theres the risk about getting tickets..

wtever it is, all of you need to check out those people who can get you FC member tickets. FC member tickets almost ALWAYS gets best seats ... So first step buy an FC ticket, which is MUCH MUCH cheaper than the ones at Gorakudoh (assuming you want a really good seat... there are cheap ones but you get what you pay for ^^; ) You could try auctions but I myself have no idea how it works.. maybe Himalia can help you with that? anyway anyway, because we're so ahead before the actual date, so might wanna just focus on SAVING A LOT OF MONEY.

the best thing about hotels is, well in my preference to Sakura hostels, usually they have a seasonal promotion thing going on and I think I paid around 30% cheaper for my stay under that promotion.

Posted Image

#16 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

LOL I pestered one of you guys at 5AM (eastern time) the day it was announced... =P For info and stuff. XD

My main concern aside from money is also the concert date.

She said the end of the spring tour, but they have been adding dates so it's hard to know... Plus the venue is crappy, small, and in Osaka. GIVE HER YOKOHAMA ARENA. RANTRANTRANT!!! lol

Actually I probably can't say it's crappy since I haven't been there (lol) but conceptually, in comparison to what she deserves... >.< Yeah.

So I have my doubts about the date/location...

I wish I could go WITH someone but I don't know anyone. XD Not anyone going from New York or anywhere nearby... lol Then maybe my mom would be more willing to cough up some money... ^^;

Seriously though, for EVERYONE's sake, I wish they'd 100% clarify the date... =/

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#17 siggyx4scythe

siggyx4scythe

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:43 PM

Apparently the deadline for Osaka just passed for FC members... alas
Himalia, check. Hopefully I'll hear back. I've been selling my idol goods collection to generate funds for this trip, hoping I can make it out ok

LOL I pestered one of you guys at 5AM (eastern time) the day it was announced... =P For info and stuff. XD

My main concern aside from money is also the concert date.

She said the end of the spring tour, but they have been adding dates so it's hard to know... Plus the venue is crappy, small, and in Osaka. GIVE HER YOKOHAMA ARENA. RANTRANTRANT!!! lol

Actually I probably can't say it's crappy since I haven't been there (lol) but conceptually, in comparison to what she deserves... >.< Yeah.

So I have my doubts about the date/location...

I wish I could go WITH someone but I don't know anyone. XD Not anyone going from New York or anywhere nearby... lol Then maybe my mom would be more willing to cough up some money... ^^;

Seriously though, for EVERYONE's sake, I wish they'd 100% clarify the date... =/

hey havent i seen u on a fb group? haha
yeah that date has me worried... because that also changes my airplane deal too

Edited by turbos86, 17 January 2012 - 09:46 PM.
Please don't double post.

ALL YOUR ORANGE ARE BELONG TO ME!

Posted Image

Thanks to Emaschi for this wonderful Orange MiniMoni set!

#18 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

I totally understand you.. Well, theres the risk about getting tickets..

wtever it is, all of you need to check out those people who can get you FC member tickets. FC member tickets almost ALWAYS gets best seats ... So first step buy an FC ticket, which is MUCH MUCH cheaper than the ones at Gorakudoh (assuming you want a really good seat... there are cheap ones but you get what you pay for ^^; ) You could try auctions but I myself have no idea how it works..

There are a lot of people who are only in the FC to make a profit on reselling Tickets, especially with ones for Graduations, there won't be any supply shortage at whatever reseller.
Supply vs. Demand however doesn't work with Graduations, so prices will still be inflated massively.

the options to buy them:
Signing up to the FC? too late for that, the tickets would be long gone by the time one is in.
Asking a FC member to get them? possible but associated with extra costs as its doubtful you'd find someone doing it for free.
YAJ? While its the prime source for cheap tickets that doesn't work for Graduation Concerts (exception are crap seats in the back), plus you can't just buy from there, so extra costs for paying someone to get it just like with the FC.
Resellers like Gorakudoh? yep, prices are heavily inflated, but usually very good availability even shortly before the Concert, plus you buy them in a store which means no shipping, so no problems with order deadlines, shipping and such, so even if its the most expensive option it is pretty much the best option unless you have a Friend in the FC who is nice enough to let you know about the Tickets becoming available in time.

#19 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

^

Inflated prices are just something you need to deal with if you want to do a graduation concert especially if you want a decent seat. You get what you pay for as they say. First thing anyone going for the first time should know it's definately not going to be cheap no matter what way you get tickets. Resellers are the best though i agree. More chance of getting a good seat as long as you are willing to pay for it.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#20 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

Did you anticipate that Gaki was gonna graduate around that?

Nah I didn't expect it in the Spring, in a way I was annoyed cause now I'll have to pay more for a decent seat.

I think they'll add atleast one more date, NHK hall in Osaka is one of the smaller halls I've seen.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users