• Please log in to reply
4274 replies to this topic

#4221 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:19 AM

I had a weird dream a couple nights ago. I learned of a "Idol Studies" class that a local school was going to have. Since there were a limited amount people who could sign up, I signed up right away. We studied the history of Japanese idols throughout the last few decades, listened to idol music and watched videos. Then we had a special guest speaker. My favorite idol! :wub: I asked her many questions and she answered them all, even though I don't know a lick of Japanese. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. I took her hand and kissed it. I told her I loved her. She smiled and thanked me. I asked her if I could see her again. She told me, "You can, every time you dream." ;)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#4222 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

I dreamt that I had a sleepover with a lot of my friends at my boyfriend's house (my parents would never allow me to sleep over at a boy's house though!), and the next morning we were going out so I decided to take a shower. Then, while we were hanging out, I fell in the water and all of my electronics broke! But then I got paid $2000 to cover the damages, even though my stuff wasn't worth that much. Yay!

Then I woke up and my mom told me we were leaving for a doctor's appointment at 10 (it was about 9:20), and I realized I needed to take a shower. XD Sort of ironic.

#4223 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

Last night I dreamed that a huge hot air balloon fell on me, with two men inside it. And all I thought was, how bad can you be at manouvering a hot air balloon if you fall on people like that? :lol: Then they gave me a cup of hot chocolate to consolate. And it was bad because it tasted like gasoline. Weird dreams ftw.

Mari fan since 2005!

#4224 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

I DREAMED ABOUT H!P AGAIN o_o
It was a mix, I don't know what it means but... omg...

We were immigrants and the police had to catch us. I ran away and was in a mountain, there was a truck, I climbed, and I arrived in a room that looked like a movie theater but it was a concert. There was chounyon and machi-chan and other people I don't know. chounyon and I have stuffed themselves salty fries, A LOT, and the concert begins, and nobody but me did the Wota. It was "The Peace!" chounyon sent me a text message, laughing and saying "I can't see the stage because of your arms!" and here.

#4225 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

another H!P dream last night ~ a scary one unfortunately.

skip all the irrelevant stuff, ℃-ute suddenly appeared in my dream. and at first i was like yeyomgit'sC-ute! then suddenly i realised we were at a hair salon. and then i remember vaguely seeing maimai sitting down with a bowl on top of her head, and nakky started laughing and using a scissors to cut her hair off. i can't remember the rest of it, except that i saw ℃-ute sitting in their chairs smiling with the most unflattering bowl cuts, so i started crying all over H!O and telling everyone XD

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#4226 CathyRingo

CathyRingo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

I had an AMAZING dream the other night.
I had a dream that I was working in my local shop and 2NE1 came in, and I served them well they gave me VIP tickets to their concert. :blush:

#4227 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

last night i dreamt that airi suzuki was trying out to be in the winter olympics. she and i were best friends, so i got to watch it all right there, close to her. it was some type of thing where a large sled was pushed towards her at a high rate of speed, and she had to stop it with one hand. she did it, and everyone was cheering for her. i walked up to her and said "i loved that face you made when you pushed the sled away!" XD somehow, we ended up at the grocery store and then the mall. she had a whole crowd of people walking with her, but i got to walk beside her. somehow, we got separated, and i ended up walking with my sister, who just showed up out of nowhere. i told her we had to look for airi, but we never found her. there was a small convenience store in the mall, so my sister and i walked in and got playboy magazines. we were flipping through the pages, and saw nude (well, topless) pics of airi and saki nakajima. they were both wearing black dresses, and the top was being pulled down by some guy standing being them. i was so shocked, and i told my sister that we should tell saki and airi there were topless pictures of them in playboy, AND then i woke up. ><

#4228 kei-to

kei-to

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:46 PM

The other night, I dreamt I was at school and this little girl and her brother came up to me and said "Onee chan, please find my shovel!" I didn't know what to do, so I just kept searching and searching for that shovel. I never found it and I never knew why she needed one :blink:
Posted Image
H!P and JE are my life <3

#4229 Pi-chicci♪

Pi-chicci♪

岡ロック♥ The devilish angel from heaven

• Senpai
  • 1664 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

I had a dream that I was sleeping and then I woke up in it XD
After that I really woke up lol.

℃-ute's blog/Youtube/Graphics/tumblr/Twitter/Chisa FB Fanpage

Posted Image
千聖推し♥チーム℃-ute & チーム岡井// I'm sorry for my bad english!

#4230 immochan<3

immochan<3

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

I dreamed that Kate Middleton died O__o

^ I've never had one of those, it seems scary...

Posted Image
岡井千里 鈴木愛里 鈴木花音 福田花音 夏焼雅 小数賀芙由香

#4231 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

I MADE AN AWESOME / CREEPY DREAM WITH HWANG KWANGHEE :wub: <3

I was coming back to home from school, an in front of my house there's like a little place with grass. He was sitting there. It was unbelievable. I just go to him and I spoke to him in Korean and he laughed and he said "I'm waiting to see will.i.am" (black eyed peas - don't ask me why, yes my street is famous LOL) and we spoke a little bit... then I asked him if he can wait me (I saw my grandparents coming from shopping to home) and he said yes with his smile that make me melt each time... I said I'm gonna search my album "Lovability" (first album of his group, ZE:A), and he laughed and said "Ok!". Then I searched it, and I ran to the place with grass, he was still here. I showed him everything and I have the special edition of the album (which contain photobook, stickers, fanclub book and fanclub card and fanclub calendar) and he was like "Oh my god you have this too? awesome!". And I had a pen with me, I asked him if he could sign every single thing I have from him, but it's ok if he refuse, he said "no problem" and began to sign, so we looked at each photos of him and I was saying how he's beautiful in every single photo, he was smiling the whole time. Then he finished to sign, and I woke up.

This was so adorable ;_;

#4232 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

^lol cute~

My dream is..just weird. Actually I had 3 dreams but the first one is the creepiest. So..there was a big nyan cat in my backyard and inside the nyancat was an AKB member Harugon .She was screaming and yelling for help,because actually that nyancat was a torture device. XD Then I ran up to the nyancat and grabbed Harugon, and jumped to the other side of the street . Then I started crying and hugging her. O__O Yup..and the most weirdest thing is that I actually don't even know how does Harugon look like but her name somehow appeared in my dream.. :blink:

In the2nd dream I was a member of MoMusu and they gave me a camera to film a part for Hello!Pro time. I didn't know Japanese so I asked Risa for help (dunno how I did it XD) and she explained me how does the camera work and I started filming...but every time I forgot how should I introduce myself in Japanese so I couldn't do it. O_o;;

And in the last dream I danced with a guy in a dance competition and the dance we danced was Gee(by SNSD XD) ..the weird part was that I was blind but I knew the dance perfectly.

#4233 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

There's a dream that keep on repeating many nights. There is a guy who was with me all the time he was kinda close to me we got out. I cant clearly see his face in my dream and dont know his name. I dunno what is the meaning of this dream but it keeps on repeating :o

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#4234 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

^FUTURE HUSBAND HERE.

#4235 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

@chobineko - you think so? hahaha. if he is i cant wiat to see his face because he is fun to be with (in my dreams) ^^;

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#4236 SweetHoney

SweetHoney

♥ 道重 さゆみ ♥

• Senpai
  • 4489 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I've been having weird dreams @___@

I remember one about Kuroshitsuji. Ciel took me somewhere and he was all upset because Alois over-took him or something. So he started stripping in front of me and bam suddenly I'm in my undies! D;
Lucky thing is Sebastian came in and stopped it Phew~

Posted Image
~Set By Apple ll Voted Sayumi's Greatest Fan 2010 & 2011 ll
ll Always Loving & Supporting Sayumi Michishige Since '07 ll

#4237 strawberrypudding

strawberrypudding

\(//∇//)\

• Senpai
  • 1524 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

^OMG..I want to see Sebastian in my dreams too *q*

#4238 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:06 PM

It's been a whiiillee since i had such an interesting dream.

I dreamed that Suzuki Airi came to my Country... I randomly found her in the city as apparently she was doing a photoshoot.. I got to talk to her a bit and she said she just came for a day or two. I remember asking her if there would be any live event by any chance and she kinda said "Nah, don't think so"... then BAM! The airport was full of people and she was to hold a short live event right there! I remember that I knew no one there... and I kinda was happy with that as I didn't wanna be distracted even by saying hi to anyone i knew. I remember that the "room" where everyone was including me was surrounded by a hallway that we could see as most of the "walls" were actually glass and Airi would be singing on the other side of them. She then came in and I think she sang 3 or 4 songs. It was amazing.. then afterwards i think there was some handshake and somehow I ended up in an adjacent room alone where Airi then came in. I think she remembered me from before and we talked a while... I don't remember what we talked about exactly but we got very close.. I remember she'd let me hug her and I was asking if it was ok for me to do that and she nodded. I don't think the dream became sexual then or i probably would remember that ^^; but we did get very close as some time happened there... when we came out we noticed everyone was gone and she missed her plane. (Actually at one point I woke up but then fell asleep again and the dream continued.. .that's how much into it i was ^^; ) Then I kinda had to help her find another way to return as much as i would have wanted her to stay. I think the dream became a bit fuzzy after that or maybe i am forgetting parts of it by now... but the dream felt so real I had to post about it here <3

#4239 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

Had a mid-day dream...

Had lunch with a boy who had Gaki-san's face and a girl with the face of that fashion judge from AKBingo.

And all the food would grow back, and Gaki-san exploded and the sun went green and then Tsunku and this random blonde chick were riding an ostrich.

Then I got hit by a truck and that was it.

....I wonder what that dream meant :blink:

#4240 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:05 AM

I'm sometimes having weird dreams like getting executed by lethal injection (we don't have the death penalty here), getting executed by a way I never get to know (the two executed offenders before me are getting rushed out very quickly in grey body bags x_x).. or getting stabbed in the heart and then getting .. swallowed? by a pillar of flames ^^;.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users