• Please log in to reply
8418 replies to this topic

#6941 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

I hope Sayumi does something special with the MM'17 members.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6942 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4398 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

XD  XD  XD  XD

J=J-段原瑠々MM.'24-櫻井梨央 

ON-中山夏月姫 A-川村文乃

BYD-島倉りか TF-河西結心 

RC- 橋田歩果 KSS-浅野優莉花

#6943 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Two timing Harunan XD Reirei is not happy lol

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#6944 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:46 PM

I finally got my BNM/JJ CD and for the first time, I finally got a Harunan card.
I'M A SUCH HAPPY WOTA :wub: :wub: :wub:

#6945 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

Two timing Harunan XD Reirei is not happy lol

I actually think Inoue is relieved to have some of the pressure taken off. But their places in Iikubo's heart are different...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#6946 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

Over time it my change, who knows?  :whistle: lol This year, there might be a new girl in Honey's life XD  :arrow: She'd be three timing then lol

H!P Comics

#6947 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4398 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

I think one of the best parts is that Chisaki and Rei are friends. 

Maruwakari Summer 2016: One from each group

Inoue Rei:
℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-san / Morning Musume。´16's Kudo Haruka-san / ANGERME's Sasaki Rikako-san / Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-san / Country Girls' Morito Chisaki-chan / Tsubaki Factory's Kishimoto Yumeno-san.
It seems like fun to be together, and if it's in our private time, then I'd like to take a walk and have a meal ♥ I'm good friends with Chisaki-chan, so I'd like to go to to the amusement park or for a movie. I think I'd be really nervous to be with Hagiwara-san, but I think we'd become friends by being together.

Chisaki also picked Rei.

J=J-段原瑠々MM.'24-櫻井梨央 

ON-中山夏月姫 A-川村文乃

BYD-島倉りか TF-河西結心 

RC- 橋田歩果 KSS-浅野優莉花

#6948 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

Catch up again!

I'm exhausted so I'll check out those vids soon, but knowing Honey it'll be great!

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=31

Who knows Yuri on Ice? Is there a sleep on your lap moment in it? cause...I'm trying to understand those blankets if they're a thing from Yuri or if it's going to be fad like how hugpillows exist lol.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6949 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

^ I remember there being a moment where Yuri and Viktor were in bed together  :arrow: lol Not sure about the moment you're referring to, my mind's a mush and I don't remember much ^^;

H!P Comics

#6950 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:15 PM

I wonder for the detective DVD Mag, that puppy room is like some hidden reward room that they find.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#6951 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3191 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

<3 God I love this girl <3 her voice is so sweet and her smile so genuine

#6952 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1269 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:18 AM

She was singing perfectly, I don't know why they felt the need to add the other 3 lol I think Harunan is now miles ahead of Erina in terms of singing. I don't consider Harunan to be a weak singer anymore. And let's not forget that great duo line with Miki in BNM <3 

MRkgm6i.png

#6953 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3191 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

IMO she's like Ishikawa Rika. She has stable singing, but will never be a powerhouse. And that's okay, because the group already has a few of those.

I want Harunan and Haga solos on the next album >.> thanks H!P

#6954 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

Things lol

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2262053445.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68690

She apparently wanted to just keep using those pictures from the DVD magazine for a bit lol

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#6955 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

"At the place we shot the DVD Magazine, it’s a reproduction of Picasso’s Guernica." I actually found Haruna's April Fool's joke kind of funny lol.

#6956 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:47 PM

Harunan really has improved a lot since I became a fan, i'm so proud of her <3

#6957 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

She was singing perfectly, I don't know why they felt the need to add the other 3 lol I think Harunan is now miles ahead of Erina in terms of singing. I don't consider Harunan to be a weak singer anymore. And let's not forget that great duo line with Miki in BNM <3

Not to be Erina biased but they both have improved great lately. I feel that they are at the same level of singing, which is obviously amazing! The solo sounded so good, I'm proud of her!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#6958 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:03 PM

Manga and Morito

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2262335563.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68710

And always a cutesy girl

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2262613270.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=68731

bbDfxqh.jpg

#6959 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

^Yeah, the second blog, such nice pictures of her. <3 I love her bangs like that.

#6960 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4398 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:25 AM

<3

Iikubo%20Haruna-698661.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々MM.'24-櫻井梨央 

ON-中山夏月姫 A-川村文乃

BYD-島倉りか TF-河西結心 

RC- 橋田歩果 KSS-浅野優莉花