chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

It's Ruru all over again lol

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#13742 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:09 AM

I'm guessing we'll see Maa-chan make any early appearance at the release event in about about 7 hours.. or.. some not very good news—assuming the issue with her blog remained unaddressed. Further speculation under spoiler.
Spoiler

On a more positive note, Maa-chan was selected as one of the top 3 members that Kaga Kaede would like to go karaoking with, in a recent interview.
Spoiler

#13743 hanaa-san

hanaa-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:02 AM

But...ufp shouldn't really do that, they know by experience that the worst thing they could do is trying to make everyone think one member doesn't exist and make her leave without anyone knowing it, also, it's maachan, the girl who doesn't give up easily even if it's hard.

She talked about dancing in one of the deleted blogs and she seemed frustrated there, but i don't think she would be like "that's it, i'm leaving the group" without fighting before.

Also, the professional thing by ufp to do if her condition started getting worse the day the blog entries was making a statement first about her condition and not delete her blog entries, is not professional and it's disrespectful to the fans and also her, for not giving the oportunity for her to speak up.

Duu also talked about Maachan in her most recent blog entry, not something about the blog stuff but about wanting to go out with her to eat or something, i think that if something really bad would have happened Duu wouldn't talk about Maachan like always, also, Duu has been talking about Maachan in positive ways, like "we will protect maachan's place in the group" or saying that they would come back as a group of 13 people in the spring tour.

Ruru's blog posts were restored?

She just said that she wanted to go back to the group and is already in official photos of the spring tour, it would be just sad and honestly bad and not professional of ufp if they decided she had to leave without even a real chance.

I'm really anxious about this thing to be honest, but i'm trying to think positive. It's really hard considering the hiatus, but we just have to believe in Maachan and in what she wants to do.

#13744 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

gCdZ7gHl.jpg
https://twitter.com/...021436312289280

Shimoda Tower Records kindly added Maa-chan to the poster.

Pics of the inside of the CD jacket of the special edition of the 63rd single.

EDIT: "No news is good news"? While I'm relieved there was no bad news announced, we're back to the waiting game. At least soon enough we'll get to see more Maa-chan in the spin-off version of Morning Miso Soup. I wanna stay up to catch that live and see if we'll finally get a blog update but I really should head off to bed. Tomorrow er later on today, it is!

Edited by simplemindead'17, 07 March 2017 - 10:23 AM.

#13745 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

she said she would return on the 18th?  no reason to suppose she will come earlier, especially if she is not in the single.

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#13746 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

MaaDuu moment at 2:55

#13747 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

Chandelier keeps appearing

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#13748 goodchao~

goodchao~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:13 AM

Maachan's blog has been restored, except 2 posts from 5th March.

#13749 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:03 AM

I'm so glad to see most of the posts have been restored. Maybe we'll start seeing Maa-chan's daily blog posts soon.

Someone asked Mizuki if Maa-chan was okay, at the release event, to which she smiled and answered that Maa-chan is doing fine. I saw a few reports like this with the cheki and handshake event on the 5th as well.

#13750 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

I feel so relived that her blogs are back but sad thing is that she has stop blogging since that day :(

---

Pics

From Harunan's blog

blog,%20Iikubo%20Haruna,%20Sato%20Masaki

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2254597459.html

Fanart

C51mn8cVUAADi6w.jpg

https://twitter.com/...937951015649280

---

Billboard Japan's article with tittle: Morning Musume.'17 13ki is awakening from debut fight! And Genius Maachan resumes activities "Masaki returns to Morning Musume!

http://www.billboard...ws/detail/48191

http://headlines.yah...048191-exp-musi

---

From Harunan's WEAR

C6AJAK_VAAE5Dfi.jpg

Sato Maachan was in front of my line of sight, so I laughed 

By the way, the two most recent shots of Harunan with Maachan got the highest likes on Harunan's WEAR

02/09のコーディネート いいね978 
http://wear.jp/iikuboharuna/9196914/
11/23のコーディネート いいね837 
http://wear.jp/iikuboharuna/8554225/

---

Sasshi's love for Maachan (warning: there is a big "Maachan~" scream in the middle so lower the volume before watching it :lol:)  

https://twitter.com/...774512925581312

#13751 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

Kaga again picked Maa-chan, this time as the #1 member she's jealous of, in a recent interview.
Spoiler

#13752 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

^ Thank you for the translation! 

Can't wait to see Maaede interactions ! 

---

I didn't expect Get you! Morning Musume.'17 ver.

Maachan got a short solo line in the second verse :D

#13753 Althea

Althea

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

Just finished another MaaDuu piece, enjoy! ;u;

Attached Files

#13754 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

^ That's very nice, Althea <3 

^^ I listen to that Get you! ver. again and now I'm not sure if that's Maachan who sings first line in the second verse :( Since Maa and Miki's voice are so much alike, I can't tell if it's Maachan's voice or Miki's  

#13755 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:44 PM

you got a link to the momusu get you?

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#13756 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:15 PM

^ I did post the link to the audio, you couldn't see it?

Click this

#13757 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

ah i must have missed it, thank you

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#13758 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

Regarding solos in the Momusu version of Get you!, a few days back someone posted on one of Maa-chan's threads on 2ch what they thought it was, to which I'm in agreement with.

From Haga's last blog entry, she started collecting questions for her Q&A and provided an example by answering Maa-chan's questions. Translation(and translation notes following it) of pertinent parts under spoiler.
Spoiler

With the Q&A on Yokoyama Reina's last blog, when asked to talk about the points she likes about each member, for Maa-chan she mentioned, "Liviliness and cuteness of her voice."

#13759 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Oh really? I think Haga is closest to Maa at the moment? page11 posted something a few weeks ago where she already said she likes Maa more than Duu. This was following the incident of Maa taking her by the hand on stage that was re-posted so much. Also in the 13ki revelation video you can see her clinging to Maa-chan for dear life out of nervousness.  And when looking at the girls interactions she's really around her a lot for a few months now. That saying of course her bestie is still her gen peer Haachin.  

I had honestly no idea so far that she's close to Daishii? 

Thanks a lot for the translation! I hope her blog on blog-project gets an update soon... x3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#13760 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:58 PM

im guessing Maachan is not doing another Q&A

Posted Image
rocker kamei

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users