• Please log in to reply
21590 replies to this topic

#21421 Junguh

Junguh

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 09:09 PM

Oh I thought you were talking about the song.
Yes I agree I would have loved Maachan solo angle for every concert between 2016 and 2021

#21422 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 04:20 PM

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#21423 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 09:29 PM

dang forum takes so long to update

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#21424 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 05:24 PM

Karin's TikTok

NG another ver. 

x9zVt9Zm.pngnxx2M5pm.png

Spoiler

M-line Goods 

xOTiPZRl.png

PBeF60el.png

REa30MYl.png

1. https://www.elineupm...7/11b-oxe14azk/
  2. https://www.elineupm...7/11a-8hv23wa5/
  3. https://www.elineupm...022l1-g61pdzmo/
Spoiler

Fanart

R4qoaaI.png

https://twitter.com/...131062424604675

#21425 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 05:30 PM

The Maachan impact is so strong that even after graduation, Full Chorus still has to make a corner about her when MM is the guest :lol:

Becky said that somehow she and Maachan became friends

Maachan even came to Becky's house and they were having sukiyaki together

Even so (even they is that close), it would take like 3 days for Maachan to reply her message

One time Becky just happened to send an message at 5 o'clock in the morning, and she got a reply back in about 2 seconds, so she apologized for waking Maachan up.
But she got a reply saying, "Yesterday I accidently slept with the phone on my forehead so it's okay" LMAO 
(x x x x x x x x x)

After the show some days, Becky posted this IG story 

"I always craved our guest's name who came to our house on mushroom" ("Satou" was written on the mushroom :) )

7au9k91m.png

Wotas think it's definitely Becky hinting that it's Maachan here

>>2ch thread: http://c-ute.doorblo...s/57093217.html

From Harunan's IG story

I had lunch with Sato Masaki-chan

When I was washing my hands in the toilet, she went to pay for the meal 

Then when I came back she said Happy Birthday to me and that was so cool

Thank you~

hkonX2tm.png

From Harunan's twitter

I had a fun lunch with Maachan~
Well, Maachan and I always talk clearly with each other, so you guys might not be able to imagine what it looks like

DP8KrSll.png

Spoiler

From Miyabi's IG story

Hey Maachan. Aren't you putting out too many??

Our baby Maachan really loves candy <3

5Vq63gZm.pngnaAX1m8m.png

#21426 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:57 PM

a new fan?

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#21427 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 11:06 AM

MSMW 2022.11.13 at Zepp Haneda

Fan report 

- There are a lot of Maawotas coming to today's show (x)

- The reason there are a lot of Maawotas today because the announcement that Maachan would be the guest was announced during the ticket sale!  (x x x)

(The previous times which also have a lot of Maawotas coming but most of them were on the 2nd floor because they buy same-day tickets. Those time, Maachan was announced as the guest after the ticket sale, that's why we couldn't see many Maawotas in the front rows because most of them are on the 2nd floor) 

- Maachan's goods sold out (x x x x x x x)

- Maachan's MC is funny as usual (x x x x x)

- Maachan messing up the songs' names (x x x)

• Umaretate no Baby Love -> Boogie woogie
  • Tomodachi ha Tomodachi nan da yo -> Tomodachi yo Tomodachi da yo
  • Watashi Ga Iu Mae Ni Dakishimenakya Ne -> Watashi Ga Iwanai No Ni Dakishimenakya ne

- Jurin consulted with Tsunku-san and decided to sing Juice=Juice's "Watashi Ga Iu Mae Ni Dakishimenakya Ne" (MEMORIAL ver.) instead of Hotaru Matsuri no Hi today (x x x x x)

- Maachan said she will try her best to keep up with Rinka-chan while singing WataDaki (x x x x)  

- There is another candidate song that is "Kioku no Meiro" and Jurin hope they can sing it together someday (x)

- When they consulted with Tsunku-san about which song should they sing together, he told "You should decide on the concept first" and it was "passionate and painful" so it was limited to Kioku no Meiro and WakiDaki. In the end, he decided "If that so, WakiDaki" (x x x)

- Maachan told fans to do muscle training (x x)

- The last song was Morning Musume's "Bravo!" (x)

- It seemed that Maachan also doesn't like the darkness of the light in MSMW (x)

- "It's my first time watching Maachan and she's really an amazing girl" (x)

- "I saw Haro's LIVE for the first time after receiving the invitation. I've never heard anything other than Buono!, so I only knew one song, but it was fun! Sato Masaki? She's amazing!" (x)

Final greetings 

Maa: It's been a long time since I participated in this MSMR (she's definitely mixing ASMR with MSMW :lol: ).
Everyone: It's MSMW!!
Maa: Well, it's tough! Singing Watashi Ga Iwanai No Ni Dakishimenakya ne, Kiseki no Kaori Dance, Tomodachi yo Tomodachi da yo, and Boogie Woogie at the end. It worn my body out!!
Karin: You can't even say the song's name right!!!
Maa: Everyone should do muscle training to prepare for the time when you have to stand during the live! Well, I'm getting old and my memory is getting worse... 
Miyabi: Hey, stop it??
Maa: (LOL) It's not that... it's not that I'm making fun of you! You are amazing!!
Miya: Um.. well yeah...
Maa: Since I'm exhausted just talking like this (speaking as if she's exhausted), I thought it might be time to do some muscle training! Thank you very much, I'm Sato Masaki. 
(x x x x x x x x x x

Talking about changing "Hotaru Matsuri no Hi" 
Maa: Because that was the part where the fans are fighting not to fall asleep.. LMAO
Karin: We have been singing it for a long time so we think it's time to change the song ( ^^;
(x x x x x x)

Maachan wants Karin to match her level because she won't be able to match Karin in WataDaki. Maa said she will do her best to catch up.
Maa: Smart people can pretend to be stupid, but stupid people can't pretend to be smart, right?
Karin: Yeah, I understand. (act stupidly) Do you mean like this?
Maa: No! 

LOL

(x x)

Goods

Q25AM4vl.png

(More + Bigger size in spoiler)

#21428 traffic.light

traffic.light

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 November 2022 - 07:47 AM

Thank you page11-san as always for your updates! They are very much appreciated and I bow down at your feet.

Now I believe this is my very first post on this forum. I'm kind of amazed that I have an account here to be honest.

A short introduction: I started following MM on a casual basis because of the 10th gen auditions (it's fate! haha), and became fully hooked by Maa's air piano in Yuugure. Not sure when I found this forum but it's been a few years since I've been checking in here once in awhile.

Now the other reason I popped up to say hi besides page11-san being amazing is to gush about Maa's Kiseki no Kaori Dance. Ugh it's just so good. Especially when I was catching up on old Hello Project concerts and saw the song covered by a ton of people singing together. The song is really hard!

As someone who used to sing in choir I *love* how Maa sings the English lines. She sings "very pretty dance" and "very pretty song" how a native English singer would by stretching the words out like "daaaaance" and "sooooong" so the notes won't end prematurely, compared to if you move to the ending consonants too fast. You don't see that in Jpop often despite how often they add in English lines. Must be all the Disney channel she watched when she was little. I actually first noticed her doing that in Hare Ame Nochi Suki back in Hina Fes 2016. It's just super satisfying to hear it sang that way.

Also I love how much she moves around the stage while singing. Her voice stability is getting better and better. She must have worked hard on it behind the scenes. Watching old concerts you can see Maa rarely compromises on performance for voice stability from way back. That is, she rarely stands still to sing, she's usually doing some kind of movement, even if she needs to use her breathing muscles, which makes her interesting to watch. And she's always so humble. Ah I just love Maa a lot!

Not sure when I'll (ever) post again but I'll be following along!

#21429 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 03:44 AM

@Chibs: She's OCHA NORMA's Nishizaki Miku...A big Maawota 

I have translated a few blogs/interview of her talking about Maachan before 

You can check those post in previous pages

@traffic.light: Nice to meet you.

Thank for the sharing 

I'm so happy to hear that there are people still silently reading this thread 

Also I love how much she moves around the stage while singing. Her voice stability is getting better and better. She must have worked hard on it behind the scenes. Watching old concerts you can see Maa rarely compromises on performance for voice stability from way back. That is, she rarely stands still to sing, she's usually doing some kind of movement, even if she needs to use her breathing muscles, which makes her interesting to watch

^ THIS. This is also what I noticed in her performance.

Other girls usually stand still while singing solo to stable their voice

But Maachan always go left and right and stir the atmosphere.... She is really a true performer/an entertainer

I feel like she's really preparing for her solo activities.

You can see how stable she is during that Kiseki no Kaori Dance performance. Her singing style changes as well.

During the MC for M-line Music, Maa talked about the reason why she chooses Kiseki no Kaori Dance to perform, she said since Matsuura Aya is a solo singer, she wants to know how Tsunku-san feels when he wrote songs for a solo singer, what kind of song he wrote for her, how Matsuura Aya-san feels the songs, how she performs it...

Maa said even though she can't grab anything yet, she will try her best to bring a decent performance first, try not to mess the lyrics ( ^^;) and gradually learn about this song and make it her own...She is really digging the underneath. 

Might be a little hope for us that she is serious about her solo career.

MSMW 2022.11.13 at Zepp Haneda (cont.)

Fan report 

- When Jurin talking about the reason they chose WataDaki, Maachan gave a hint about the person who decided it for them. It's "When that person is angry, it must be about rhythm" (x)

- Maachan refers the handshake event during pandemic as "panel event"  (because there must be a panel between her and fans :lol: ) (x)

- From age to mistake during the performance, Maachan kept teasing the oldest senpai Miyabi.. :lol:  (x x x x x x)

- It seems that Maachan and Risamaru are getting close together.

As you know, Maachan is the type of idol who would get off the stage as soon as the show ends :lol:

So when Maa was trying to do that, Risamaru tried to block Maachan's way but Maachan slipped through and left quickly LOL (x)

- Maachan showed a slightly stern expression from around the second A melody of the last song. Apparently she was worrying about the lyrics :lol:

She carefully listened to the other people's part until her own part, and finally it was her part, but in the end she still made a little mistake 
After that, she lip-synced, “I made a mistake...” and she was like "tee hee" which was very cute (x x x)
- "Everyone, did you see that?  Maachan asked Natsuyaki Miyabi-san the lyrics right during the song. Even so, she still messed it up. Bravo's 2nd verse is exactly the same, though. After that, she hummed "I made mistake again.." (x)
- Maachan dying her hair at home with her friend (ex. Angerme Nakanishi Kanana). Only 5 mins is enough but they talked too much that she left it 30 mins it turned out very very blonde LOL (x x x)
- When Asahi-chan mentioned "MSMW'', Maachan humed to confirm "M.S.M.W'' (still, she said "SMSR" during the night performance) (x)

Maa: I felt old when I turned 23. If I comb my hair like this (with a hand comb), about 100 strands come out.
Karin: There's no way 100
Maa: It's true! Look! If you do it like this...!!!
Maa shows Karin her lost hair
Karin: It's only one strand!

(x x x x x)

Night performance greeting 

Maa: Isn' that "being alone" is more like a kind of "not lonely" of "lonely" right? That's why it's about time I should become independent and... about responsibility... well set aside from responsibility, I still want to live a life where I can blame other people (audience laugh :lol: ) I want to be independent. I realized this at Haneda! I never thought I would experience it at Haneda. That's all. I'm Sato Masaki!

Miyabi: I think Maachan is independent!

Maa: Do you know what "independent" means?

(audience laugh :lol:

Miyabi: This person is really making a fool of me~

(x x x)

Maachan: Tasaki-san, Moemi-chan, Rinka, Maru, and Natsuyaki Miyabi-san (x)

-> Only Miyabi that she calls her in full name LMAO

Maachan: Today is the last day.
Miyabi: What?! Last day of what?!?!
Risa: You mean the final show of the two shows?
Maachan: Yes!
Miyabi: I was surprised!! I thought I would know the end (of #MSMW) from Maachan
(x x)

While talking about dying hair

Maachan: Everyone, please try to dye your hair yellowish green (emerald) once

Karin: If you say so, fans would really do it 

Maachan: Really? Then black, *in english* STAY !

(x x)

Maa: Speaking of Haneda, you can go buy bagels even if you're late!

There's a bagel, there's cheese, there's something, there's something, there's a bagel!!

Risa: I can't understand anything 

LOL 

(x)

Pics

From Karin's IG

Incf4hSm.png

GhSNCV6m.pngGbgVcUUm.png381Clo2m.png

Source:

1. https://ameblo.jp/ri...2774370314.html
  2. https://twitter.com/...777194103435265
  3. https://twitter.com/...789298109796360
  4. https://twitter.com/...776227270209547
  5. https://twitter.com/...784723382435840

Spoiler

Karin's Tiktok <3

dfRdZGzl.png

#21430 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 09:21 AM

MSMW 2022.10.02 

Pics

Maachan x Asahi getting closer <3

C8dvjQPl.png

A5eyClMm.pnghXPZ5iXm.png

Source:

1. https://twitter.com/...549121908830209
  2. https://ameblo.jp/ri...2767394122.html
  3. https://twitter.com/...538096669102081
  4. https://ameblo.jp/mo...2767276189.html
  5. https://ameblo.jp/as...2767388623.html

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

Fan report

- "So many Maachan wotas" (x)

- "Feeling nostalgic seeing people wearing Maachan's Emeguri T-shirt at the venue" (x)

- "The 2nd floor is very emerald green" (x)

- "The 2nd floor Maa otaku rate is high!" (x)

- Maachan's recent favorite food is Coriander (x x x x)

- Once again, Maachan confirmed her blood type is AO :lol: (x x x)

- Maachan's dad is A. Maachan's mom is O. Maa's mom has more hair. Maa's dad does not have that much (but not bald) LMAO (x x x x x x

- Maachan and Miyabi having eye-contact during Tomodachi wa Tomodachi nanda.

Maachan: "Natsuyaki-san did it with me but Rinka didn't make eye-contact with me even once. You are cruel. Well, I will ignore you as well"  

Machan was complaining and pouting at Karin (x x x x x x x

- Maachan praised Bitter & Sweet's Moemi that her harmonies and fakes were really cool then Maachan claimed "That's why, Masa won't lose to you" (x x x x x x)

- Bitter & Sweets were talking about Yume Riai, and Maachan wasn't sure so she was like  "Yume, Riai?" while pointing at them to confirm who is who with Risamaru (x)

- While the others were commenting, Maachan suddenly made a crab-crotch with her legs. Miyabi saw it and told Maa "Stop it!" and that scene was very cute (x)

- Maachan was nervous and she asked Riai to tell her the lyrics of Tomodachi wa Tomodachi nanda right before the performance then Riai told her "Sato-san, do you know that Doraemon is floating in the air!! Let's go!!" which surprised Maachan made her went like "?!?!"  (x x x x)

- MSMW waiting room: 

• BitterSweet with guest
  • Maachan Karin Risa : The state of this room is an overwhelming mystery...! Maachan wanders around the hallway...
  • Miyabi: Natsuyaki-san invited Maachan in the hallway to eat lunch with her. And Maachan was relaxing on the sofa like it's her own room...! LOL

(x x)

- Miyabi described Maachan relaxing on the sofa at her waiting room: sit with her legs spread out on the sofa, lying down with legs crossed (x x)

- Maachan: "Natsuyaki-san is Natsuyaki Katsuo!" (x x x)

- Maachan wanted to round up the MC, so  she asked the otaku to clap after 1 minute and 30 seconds (so it would end when people clap). When otaku applauded, she thought that 1 minute and 30 seconds had passed (but actually they clapped because of the MC talk) so she really ended the MC :lol: (x)

- Risamaru, Maachan, Miyabi ← standing in this order and Miyabi pointed at Maachan & said "This kid~". Then Maachan just silently went to the opposite side of Risamaru, so "This kid~" turned into Risamaru :lol:   (x)

Jurin MC
Maa: I've been thinking about what to say today!
Karin: Oh! Great!
(Audience applause)
Maa: The topic is ~ hair!
Karin: Hair? Do you have something to talk about it?
Maa: Eh~ No, I just decided on a topic  (She's so cute~ <3)
(x x x

Maa: Masa is a complete AO type. I'm very neat with things that I'm neat but also very sloppy with things I'm sloppy 
I'm neat when it comes to clothes and towels, but sloppy with dishes. I wash clothes and towels separately, but I put the dishes scattered.
Karin: I see...
Maa: "Hah~! It's because the topic is "hair".... (?!? LMAO)

(x x x x x)

Maachan's theme is "mole" in the MC
Karin: When I was little, I used to be called a "mole granny"...
Maa: I'm sorry I was surprised. You're angry, aren't you? I thought I just smeared sugar on your wounds.
Karin: No, it's rub salt into the wound 
(x x x x x x x)

Miyabi: I was supposed to be alone in the dressing room, but Maachan was there the whole time.
Maa: Natsuyaki-san is the one who invited me to eat lunch with her first!
Miyabi: Because I thought maybe you was bored wandering around the hallway alone.
(x x)

Video fan report: https://twitter.com/...741825578414081

Goods

a0Ozmbom.pngHh8VMTFm.png

Maawota 

Maawota's T-shirt ~ Maa's MSMW outfit  <3

2PNREAAl.png

(x)

Pics from Kyodo Osaka's twitter

You can see the 2nd floor is full of Maawotas <3

Vbrepyil.png

#21431 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 05:08 AM

In Harunan's B-day event,

- Harunan told that Maachan asked her "Harunan, you don't sing? Why you don't come to M-line concert?" (x x)

- (About 10ki 11th anniversary party) Maachan said to Harunan, "Let's have a good job party for Ayumin! Let's invite Oda as well!". She also confirmed the schedule with MM's manager. After that, Maa asked “Harunan, can you ask Duu for me?” . For some reason, only Duu, Maa just left it to Harunan :lol: (x x)

For the "A song of mine" corner in M-line Music, Maachan talks about What is LOVE?

Source: https://www.youtube....h?v=_vsdTWua8h0

#21432 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 03:19 PM

From Meisaku-kun Director - Shinkai Taketo-san's IG story

Maachan had a recording for Meisaku-kun (yersterday, alone?) 

"Maachan seemed good"

k0XlSscm.png

Maachan's birthday video message for Ono Mizuho-chan this year :)

MSMW 2022.10.10 in Nagoya 

Fan report

- "Wearing emerald green T-shirt is a must among Maawota-san? Italian Red & Purple of Kaedii and Chel wota is amazing as well. Until now, I have the impression that wotas at the MSMW venue aren't that conscious of member color (except Sayu wota)...The loyalty of Morning Musume's otaku is amazing✨" (tweet by a Risamaru fan)

- "Maachan is indeed an amazing person" (x)

- "I cried after laughing out loud at Maachan's MC" (x x x x)

"I'm glad that Maachan pointed out what otaku are most concerned about  Kaga Kaede's graduation in the last MC (Will Kaedii appear public in the future?) Only Maachan can do it" (x x x x x)

- Wherever it is, whoever she is with, Maachan's MC is always funny (x x x x)

- With Maachan's command "Kacchan, come here", it seemed that Maachan & Kaedii were together all the time :lol: (x x x x)

- Maachan said Kaedii has such face that you can't guess what she gonna do next (like you don't know if she will appear in front of us after graduated) but she doesn't the word for it: "It's not poker face but funny face? not-so-bad-face? *mudana face (無駄なフェイス = useless face)" :lol: Then Kaedii was sulking so Maachan said sorry but instead of "Gomen" she kept saying "Gohei Gohei Gohei~" which is very cute (x x x x)

- "Maachan hadn't appeared on stage yet but Karin already started the topic and said, "There's going to be a bomb after this," which made me laugh lol" (x x x)

- When the 23 years old trio Maachan, Karin and Chel talking together, they talked about things in common and it's they all can write songs (x x)

- Maachan's new nickname for Kaedii - "Okatsu" (x x x x)

Maachan: If I hadn't joined the M-line, I wouldn't have been able to stand on the ground with Kacchan, so thank you for letting me join the M-line!
Miyabi: You mean "stage"? (x x x x x x x x x x)

MC before Maachan appeared
Miyabi: Kaga-chan, you had a hard time in the dressing room
(Me: absolutely Maachan)
Kaedii: I was next to Nonaka-san, but Sato-san asked me "Kacchan, makeup over here..."
(Me: Kacchan makeup..over here... so cute)
Miyabi: Poor you, you even have to move the table and such...
(x x x)

MSMW dressing room
Maa: Kacchan come next to me...
Kaedii: Is is obligatory?

Maa: Yes

(x)

MSMW Nagoya Chel appeared during Jurin's talk
Karin: How is it? (look at Chel and ask about the atmosphere here)?
Maa: How about M-line?
Chel: It's the same question... lol

Maa: (the atmosphere) It's good, right?!
Karin: Pressure from senpai!!
Cheru: Yes…! lol 
Maachan puts pressure to Chel to say yes
(x)

Karin: I don't want to play rock-paper-scissors. The leftovers are fine.
Maa: Maybe I'm the exact opposite. I will make sure that no one see and take the one I want before anyone. I'll do it secretly so that Fukunura-san and Ikuta-san wouldn't be in a bad mood
Maachan is clever lol
(x)

Maa: What's it like in the dressing room of MM now with the new member? What kind of games are popular now?
Chel: Everyone is putting their fingers on smartphone 
(x x)

Maachan's last greetings
Maa: I’m glad that I had fun with Okatsu and Nonaka today! I'm Sato Masaki!!
Everyone: That's too soon lol. Talk a little more :lol:
Maa: Did everyone have a good time today?
(Audiences clapping)
Maa: Thank you very much for today! I'm Sato Masaki!
(It's still too fast... so everyone forces her to talk more)
Maa: Today, Masa ate rice balls for the first time in a while, and also being with Morning Musume members for the first time in a while. It's such a nice and peaceful day. Everyone please be careful and eat dinner. I'm Sato Masaki!
Karin: It's not "please be careful and go home safe" huh? LOL
(x x x)

MSMW Nagoya last greetings
Moemi: I really like Hotaru Matsuri no Hi and Sato-san's voice is...
(When Maachan's name is mentioned, Maachan seemed happy and did weird movement like opening her legs like a crab)
Moemi: She's opening her legs right now so I forgot what I wanna say... I like Sato-san's singing voice that it feels like a gentle leaving..
(x)

#21433 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 23 November 2022 - 06:21 PM

MSMW 2022.10.10 in Nagoya (cont.)

Fan report 

Maachan, Karin, Kaedii MC 

Karin: There's someone you want to apologize to, right?
Maa: Okatsu!
Karin: You call her that?
Kaedii: Please call me by my full name!
Maa: Because Maa said something rude to Kaedii during the day performance and she got sulky about it since then (Maa told Kaedii having a "mudana face" :lol: )
After that, in the dressing room, everyone tried to search what word Maachan had wanted to say about Kaedii's face. 
It turned out that the word Maa wanted to say was "Nanikuwanu kao" (innocent face) and Karin was the one who figured it out :)
Maa: Mengo~ (the reverse of Gomen = Sorry :lol: )
Kaedii: "Mengo"? Do you really want to apologize? :lol:
(x x x x x x)

Maa: How about Morning Musume recently?
Kaedii: Nothing change at all
Maa: It's already the last spurt?
Kaedii: Ah, me?
Maa: Yes! How is it actually? How do you feel? How was it when you announced it?
Kaedii: "Oh, I made an announcement! Now everyone knows! What should I do?" I was not like that...
Maa: No! How do you feel about MSMW today?
Karin: Scary~ How can we understand what you mean! Don't change the question halfway through!  :lol:
Kaedii: Scary! I'm scared!
Maa: How's today's MSMW?
Kaedii: It’s really fun✌
(x x x x)

Miyabi: Today was crazy, Maachan in the dressing room. She was terrible.. Even manager-san was surprised..
Maa: That’s not true, right? Kacchan?
Kaedii: No, she's right! It was terrible
Miyabi: I was tossed around by her, I really was... It's the first time I've been swayed by my kouhai in a true sense
Maa: Okatsu didn't stop me so it's not really like that
Kacchan: To be exact, it's not that I didn't stop you but I couldn't stop you...
(x x x x x x x)

Maachan finished her greetings quickly by saying she was having fun with Chel and Dii 
Then got tsukkomi by everyone 
Maa: It's so much fun that I can't express it in words...because it's going to be long...
Karin: Then write it on your blog.
Maa: Hmm, that is... ^^;
You can also see this trend in MSMW :lol:
(x x)

- Kaedii: "It was fun being able to handle Sato-san's out-of-control behavior with Miyamoto-san during the MC" (x)
- Maachan called "Corona" as "Coroni" (x x)

MSMW tour diary - ChelMaaDii comment <3

In this IG story, Miyabi mentioned Kaedii being in charge of taking care of Maachan till the end :)
jfm7w1om.png

Fan report of MSMW 2022.10.16 in Yokohama (cont.)

Maa: I wrote down the results of the psychological test properly on paper... Well, actually it was written by the manager. Maa has a special skill, that is I can't decipher the characters I wrote myself

Karin: Then, let's develop that special skill
Maa: That special skill is already over
Karin: It was over in seconds... ^^;
(x x x x)

About how to increase the luck of Miyamoto Karin.
Maa: I overheard an conversation of the ladies on the train and they said that even if there are 2 beds, you can't put them together!
They say that people get sick if you do that because "air" around the bed will be cut off. Are you doing that?!"
Karin: I just have one bed..
(x x)

By the way, THIS is the psychological test that Maachan read to Karin during the MC 

Miyabi's tweet: "Hatsukoi Cider was trending, so I was wondering what it was, and it was because they sang it in MSMW. I'm so happy"  (x)

MSMW tour diary - Karin Maachan Ozeki Risamaru <3

Source: https://www.youtube....h?v=BW_zp62yBA0

#21434 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 25 November 2022 - 11:12 AM

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#21435 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 26 November 2022 - 11:27 AM

Maachan will appear in the new CM of Coach&Four Group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The new commercial is scheduled to start broadcasting in Hokkaido from December.
We received a message from Sato-san, who has been visiting our company since she was in elementary school.
After the new commercial is released, we plan to make it available on our website. Please looking forward to it!"
No7WELyl.png

4K video form Coach&Four official youtube channel

Spoiler

"Sato Masaki-san's new CM was filmed at the Coach&Four shopping mall in early this month.
We spend a lot of time shooting at the pen corner.
Today, November 26th is Pen Day!"
z0R8nuDm.jpgH1Mjzxgm.jpg
hpqLe5Cl.png

"At the book corner of each Coach&Four store, Sato Masaki-san's photobook "prism" and visual photo book "Sankaku no Glass" are on sale.
Sato Masaki-san's autograph is usually on display in the music corner of Coach&Four shopping mall.
Temporarily moved to take pictures"
SK4NT9Um.png

A fantweet:

"Maachan's autograph at Coach&Four shopping mall 

The store clerk move it to a position where it was placed on the cashier counter so that it would be easier to take pictures ☺️
Thank you!!"
zAOw4Wpm.png
(Bigger size in spoiler)
Spoiler

News: Former Morning Musume Sato Masaki-san as the 3rd generation image girl of "Coach&Four"
FKyV331l.png
Spoiler

Fanart

7jhJhQP.png

https://twitter.com/...401564071010305

VIDEO of Maachan mentioning Coach&Four in a show in 2017

#21436 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 05:12 AM

MAACHAN COACH&FOUR CM IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

15s ver.

30s ver.

#21437 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 06:01 AM

she's wonderful

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#21438 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 07:17 AM

Kinda bizarre that Maachan never did any CM work when she was in Momusu but now she is. You get the feeling that they should have let her do this kind of work long ago.

Her voice, the high pitch anyway, reminds me of Kagochan.

#21439 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 08:13 AM

MSMW 2022.11.23 in Sendai 

Fan report 

- Rinka, Rinka-chan, Maru-chan, Ogata, O~gata (the different in intonation)...Maachan couldn't decide how to call Karin and Risamaru. She kept changing it :lol: (x x x x)

- Maachan kept praising the members but forgot to praise Natsuyaki Miyabi-san (x)

- Maa apologized for messing up the choreography of WataDaki (x)

- Maachan suggested to turn off her mic at the next performance because she wants people to hear the chorus of "Shiteii ~ noni♪" in WataDaki (x x)

- Maachan praised Bitter & Sweet Tasaki's fake in Umaretate no Baby Love but mistakenly said "I heard Tasaki's fake next week" so everyone was like "You can see the future?" :lol: (x

- This day Maachan didn't go to Miyabi's dressing room so Miyabi was like "I'm wondering whose dressing room she's in today, and it's kind of frustrating to feel lonely (nuance)" XD  And Maachan said she though Risamaru & Miyabi were having some "girl" talk so she tried not to bother them and it seemed that she went to staff's room instead :lol: (x x)

- "Somehow today. I feel like there were a lot of emerald green! First floor seats, Wasn't it about 2/3 emeguri? ? As expected of Sato Masaki-chan " (x)

Maa: The fake in Umaretate no Baby Love was so good. It’s already Tasaki-chan’s song!
Karin: Um…the original member is here, though... 
(x)

Maa: Rinka and Maru... Maru? Ogata's solo songs are so good. 
Maa: …………
Maa: Natsuyaki-san's solo song too
Miya: Oh, good... You didn't say it so I thought you would say it after, tho...
Maa: We don't have time, so I cut it off
Miya: Oh, I am the one is cut off  (laughs)
(x)

Maa: The one who sings the chorus "Watashi ga iu mae nara shite ii no ni♪" in  "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne",  is like a 30-year-old sister.
Karin: “Do you mean a voice like a young lady?”
Maa: No! To be honest, it sounds like an auntie
(x)

Maa: Tasaki-chan's fake (in Umaretate no Baby Love)! I’ve been thinking it’s amazing since I saw it last week or next month!!
Karin: Did you come from the future?
Maa: I think that song is Tasaki-chan’s song!!!
Karin: Um...it's a Juice=Juice song...
(x)

Karin: Tell me what kind of song you like?
Maa: Saudade (by Porno Graffitti)
Karin: I don't know
Maa: Are you lying?!?!?!
Maa also said this song sounds like Tsunku-san's songs (chorus etc..) 
And she also mentioned other kinds of song but in the end she still likes Tsunku-san's song the most :D 
(x x)

Goods

yNZFu1el.png

#21440 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 04:18 PM

The first time I found Porno Graffitti I though that was the title of the song  ^_^  :blush:

By the way, what is MSMW (in the tittle of your message)?  :good: Thanks.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users