95 replies to this topic

#61 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

I'd say they are doing really well, and it's only the first day! Yatta! :santa:

And I just checked the Japanese itunes, and for whatever reason the Team B Oshi song isn't on there with the rest of the cd. One person even commented asking where it was. Weird eh?

Also, I came across this on Stage48. It's the blog post of a store in Shibuya with images of the Koko ni Itakoto display at the store.
http://ameblo.jp/shi...0916456789.html

#62 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Just a heads up, the tracklists for the DVD that comes with the Album in the majority of shops is wrong, it's not just one version of 4 Pvs, but 6 versions each of Ponytail, Heavy Rotation, Beginner and Chance no Junban, so you get 24!!!! videos.
Also the mini pb that comes with it is freaking awesome, plus its hardcover and not some magazine style junk, honestly the first impression when opening the package wil just blow you away, go buy it now XD
Spoiler

#63 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Woot!

That sounds great! Fanservice <3

#64 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

Today at #1. 98935 sold.

#65 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

^^^ Oh my god, are you being serious right now?! Please tell me you're being serious! Every online store just said it was choreography videos, but there's all that too!?!!
You, my friend, have just made my day! Yattaaaaaaa!

#66 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

^
Well, it's essentially 5 different Camera angles of each choreography video plus one each with just one Girl, but yep, you get ~6GB of Video :good:

#67 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

^ Oooh, I see. (I actually thought you meant different versions of the pvs themselves. :lol: I got overly excited. I'm just too excited about all of this!)
Still, with all the dancing videos, I should be able to learn the dances eventually. I'm really looking forward to trying out Beginner and Heavy Rotation.

Though, I have to say, that since I've been poking around Stage48 and have seen most of the bonus pictures, the ones from CDJapan aren't all the greatest, but that's not really a surprise. The best ones are from stores within Japan. But whatever! The pb is guaranteed to be awesome just because Ninagawa Mika is an amazing photographer.

#68 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

If you want to learn to dance to Beginner, you really have quite a lot to take from: There's all the videos from its release itself, then this, and of course performances of it. :)

#69 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

Today at #1. Sold 45868. Total sold until now: 465.911.

#70 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:54 PM

I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but I wanted to say that I like the album a lot. all the new songs are pretty nice! I like "Shoujo Tachi yo" the most <3

#71 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

Weekly #1, sold around 602.000.

http://www.oricon.co...8/full/?from_al

#72 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

^ To add, it beat Momusu for most albums sold in the first week in 11 years! :o I feel sad that Momusu got beaten because I like them more than AKB (even if I was kind of expecting it) but still, I congratulate them and hope that they can get more records from all their hard work! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#73 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:26 AM

Still waiting for my copy to arrive. Stupid me for being enticed by Yes Asia's piddly coupon savings! Next time I'm ordering HMV or CDJapan!

Already DLed the audio and might grab the DVD content while I wait but still...

#74 Kireny

Kireny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2002 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

^thats one of the reasons I stopped using yesasia. CDJapan's SAL is faster for me than Yesasia.

My copy finally shipped from CDJ (had it bundled with a couple other pre-orders), does that count for this week sales or the first week sale? I pre-ordered it back in May.
Posted Image

-made by nono:)bbz, who is awesome

#75 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

^
Yesasia is only really worth it in Countries like the UK as they get it through Customs without you being charged, but in other Countries where Customs don't rape your Bank Account on like every second package you receive its defo better to order from a different shop.

#76 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

I've mentioned this probably half a billion times before and then some, but one other argument which is important to consider is that of limited/special editions of merchandise you're interested in.

Quite a lot YesAsia's shipping is beyond slow, meaning people get things too late, or in worse cases, never deliver what they promised. Take the much dreaded example of them supposedly having the 1/48 special edition box in stock for pre-order.

Not only was it expensive, but for those who placed a pre-order there, thinking "Yes! I did it! I secured a copy of the amazing special edition box which sold out immediately upon pre-order release!!!" ... well, they much later found out that "Oh sorry we don't really have it in stock after all".

By now you could definitely not order it anywhere else, and walletrape-auction prices were only alternative.

I know it sucks, but I am willing to pay just a little bit more in shipping from a decent store like HMV or Amazon, knowing I will get my orders in time and properly as well.

[Semi-rant off]

#77 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

My copy is here and, voila, the contents of MAGNIFICENT box:

Posted Image

Top (L to R): cd/dvd box, bonus photocard (mine was Tomomi Kasai <3 ), HMV A5-sized notebook
Bottom (L to R): cd/dvd case with lyrics booklet, an extravagant photo album (random page).

No excuses! Buy now! This is one of the most attractive things to come out of Japan! :gitaa:

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#78 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Waa, I'm still waiting for mine. ^ Everything looks so sparky and pretty!

(I could have got mine today, but Canada Post is on strike and rotating delivery days. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!)

#79 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

I'm from the UK and never use yesasia anymore, they're terrible at delivering on time and their packaging leaves much to be desired.
If I'm cool getting something late, I'll use cdjapan and SAL(though realistically, these always arrive faster than yesasia ever did and for a much cheaper price) if I want it quick I'll go to hmv as their EMS is extremely well priced.(2 day delivery thank you<3)

I was also only ever once charged customs fees and it was a large order so I'm not surprised it was spotted, it was also before the recent reforming of the system...not had any since then.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#80 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

^
lucky you, I get a love letter from customs at least once a week for stuff sent with Airmail / Sal and with EMS its guaranteed to get hit by customs after they waste like one week to figure out how much to charge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users